剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
- 记得这个吗? - 我的天
- Remember this? - Holy shit.
是基因炸♥弹♥
It's a genetic bomb.
Turin把它锁在了军械库
Turin had it locked up in the Armory.
他的计划就没好过
Well, he never was a planner.
所有的Hullen身上的寄生虫DNA都是一样的,对吧?
All Hullen share the same parasite DNA, right?
也许我们可以用这个炸♥弹♥远程消灭它们?
Think we can take them out with this remotely?
也许吧。前提是要找间实验室
Maybe, if we can find a lab,
以及那群混♥蛋♥
and if those bastards
没把我的脑子炸坏了
didn't fry the wire whispering out of me.
来吧,美人
Come on, beautiful.
是时候闪亮登场了
Time to open the kimono.
你在等什么?动手!
What are you waiting for? Do it!
- 炸了它 - 里面的可是我的人
- Blow the bomb! - That's my man in there.
醒醒吧!他俩是一起的
Wake up! They're working together.
- 那是在装相 - 闭嘴!
- It's an act. - Shut up!
看,Fancy?
See, Fancy?
还好意思说人类间的忠诚呢
Tell me again about human loyalty.
去你的,毒妇
Suck it, snake.
Turin,把门打开!
Turin, open the door!
你要是开了门,他会把我们全杀掉的
If you unlock that door, he's gonna kill us all.
他不是我们的人
He is not one of us.
Turin!
- Turin! - [grunts]
机会溜走了
Lost your chance.
有本事就说出一件说明当人类更好的事情
Name one thing that's better about being human.
一件!
- One! - [choking]
不当你
Not being you.
她死了吗?
Is she dead?
还没
- [breathing heavily] - Not yet.
通知指挥官我们拿到了包裹
Inform the commander that we've obtained the package.
我们需要前往汇合地点
We'll head to the rendezvous coordinates
等剩下的Fell小队回到
as soon as the rest of the Fell Squad
船上就立马动身
returns to the ship.
那站里剩下的人呢?
And the rest of the station?
找到那个姑娘,杀掉其他人
Find the girl, kill the rest.
- 我刺了Banyon. - 计划之中
- I stabbed Banyon. - Well, that was the plan.
她不是Hullen,Johnny
She's not Hullen, Johnny.
她是人类,而我刺了她
She's one of us, and I stabbed her.
- 她还活着 - 我们会帮她的
- She's still alive. - We'll get her help.
我保证,但现在
Promise, but right now
我们要专心把D'Av带回来
we need to focus on getting D'Av back.
那炸♥弹♥能杀掉所有Hullen吗?
Will the bomb take out all the Hullen?
也许吧
Maybe.
它的目标为特定的DNA链
It targets specific DNA strands.
Hullen的DNA和人类宿主的细胞绑定
Hullen DNA is bonded to the human cells of the host.
理论上,我可以拓展基因参数
Now, in theory, I can expand the genetic parameters
来区分它们和我们,这是理论上。
to tell the difference between them and us, in theory.
那为什么从你脸上看不出高兴?
So why isn't your face happier?
因为炸♥弹♥有几率无法分辨
Because there's a chance the bomb won't be able
人类和Hullen的区别
to tell what is human and what is Hullen,
这样的话我们都会死
and it will kill us all.
我们可有50%
Hells, we share 50%
的基因成分是和那种...
of the same genetic material as that...
又软...又黄又有皮的东西的重合的
soft, yellow thing with the peel.
- 什么? - 我刚才说过我的大脑
- What? - Did I mention that my brain
在过去一个小时里被那群人搅乱了吧
has been set to scramble for the past hour?
我们还能怎么办?
What other chance do we have?
如果那些混♥蛋♥占领了联盟
If those bastards take over the RAC,
Quad星系就完了
then the Quad is finished,
如果它们带着D'Av跑了, 那...
and if they get away with D'Av, then...
我们永远也找不回他了
we're never gonna get him back.
那就把炸♥弹♥装好
Load her up.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
等下
Wait.
还没
Not yet. [door opens]
我知道
I know.
香蕉,我刚才说的是香蕉
Banana. It's called a banana.
- 动手!
- Now! - [both scream]
D'Av?
D'Av?
嘿,D'Av.
Hey, D'Av.
嘿,说话啊
Hey. Talk to me.
你第一个睡的女孩是Jenny Peck...
First girl you slept with was Jenny Peck...
那个夏天你15岁了
the summer you turned 15,
而且你还揪着不放说好几个星期
and you didn't shut up about it for weeks.
哦,6乘12等于72
- [laughs] - Oh, 6 times 12 is 72,
蠢蛋
sock-tosser.
Dutch在哪儿?
Where's Dutch?
对不起
Sorry.
胜利来之不易
Victories aren't free,
这次的代价太过沉重了
and this one's cost us more than I'd like,
但家总算恢复了原来的样子
but home is home again.
我很抱歉之前怀疑过你们
I'm sorry that we doubted you.
不管你们需要我们帮什么忙,我们都会站在你们这边的
Whatever you need from my people, we're with you.
一个拳头,一支军队,一个联盟,共同抵抗Hullen
One fist, one army, one RAC against the Hullen.
- 很好 - 敬逝者
- Good. - To the ones we lost...
以及生者,不站队,无贿赂
and we who stand, no sides, no bribes.
- 战争高于一切 - 战争高于一切
- The war is all. - all: The war is all.
接着喝,大伙
Keep them flowing, people.
喝开心了再出酒吧
No one leaves my bar in pain tonight.
- 敬Banyon. - 敬Banyon.
- To Banyon. - all: To Banyon.
这里是混球角吗?
This the designated asshole corner?
♪ Call me your child... ♪
听着, Cardiff搅乱了我的脑子
Look, Cardiff was all over my ass,
我质疑了你
and I let myself doubt.
那些扫兴者的死去都是因为我没能发现
All those Killjoys died 'cause there was a rat
眼皮子底下的内鬼
right under my nose and I didn't see it.
你是个好人,Fancy
You're one of the good ones, Fancy.
♪ Hold on ♪
♪ Till we get it all in line... ♪
混♥蛋♥角
The asshole corner
只容得下一个人
only has room for one.
现在属于你了
It's all yours.
♪ Pay close attention now ♪
♪ Don't make me turn my back and leave you down and out ♪
指挥官,我们失去了和 Fell小队的联♥系♥
Commander, we've lost contact with Fell Squad.
那包裹呢?
What about the package?
我估计应该是一起消失了
Well, I presume it disappeared with them.
指挥官,我强烈建议
Commander, I strongly recommend
您不再让Kendry担任幕僚
you remove Kendry from your immediate counsel.
她的判断力还是和人类的一样差
Her judgment is still dangerously human.
我倒建议你少在她边上唧唧歪歪
And I suggest you remove your lips from her ass.
嘘,别吵了
Shh. Stop your bickering.
我对你们俩都很满意
I am very pleased with the both of you.
我去派侦查队前去确定
I'll send a recon crew to determine
Fell小队的情况
what happened to Fell Squad.
不必了,我所需的东西都有了
Unnecessary. I have what I need.
指挥官,能允许我...
Commander, may I...
退下吧,Gander
You're dismissed, Gander.
您能告诉我包裹里有什么吗?
Now will you tell me what was in the package?
我保证不外传
Promise not to tell.
要知道,Aneela
You know, Aneela,
朋友之间要分享
friends share.
你以为我们是朋友吗?
Is that what you think we are?
Hullen不需要友谊
The Hullen have no need for companionship.
是的,但你并不像那些同类一样,是吧?
Yes, but you're not quite like the rest of them, are you?
那不如让我当您的拥护者把?
How about your champion, then?
秘密守护者
Secret-keeper.
您周围拍马屁的人够多了
You have enough sycophants on this ship.
如果说我在当人类期间学到过什么的话
If there's one thing I learned in my human life,
那就是王冠是给尔虞我诈的伙伴
crowns make for shitty companions...
和孤独的女王的
and lonely queens.
Quad星系里到底发生了什么, Aneela?
What happened in the Quad, Aneela?
你追错兄弟了
You went after the wrong brother.
我做了弥补
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表