剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
不,我没有
No. I didn't.
你推了我的手
You pushed my hand.
Zeph取的是我的DNA.
Zeph scraped my DNA.
等等... 他控制的飞船?
Wait... he's in charge of the fleet?
你知道那对他是多么大的折磨吗?
Do you know how insufferable that's gonna make him?
- 但为什么啊? - 我才不管
- But why? - I don't give a shit.
那是一种说法
That's one approach.
Khlyen做事之前从来都是计划好的
Khlyen never did anything without the plan.
遗物,飞船
The Remnant, these ships...
他死的时候,肯定是最后用了一次
When he was dying, he must have used
他和D’Avin直接的奇怪连接
his weird connection with D'Avin one last time
以延续香火
to carry it on.
但Khlyen死了
But Khlyen's gone,
所以唯一重要的就是我们的计划
and all that matters is our plan,
我们的战争
our war.
这些飞船是找到Aneela的关键
These ships are key to reaching Aneela,
我们要好好利用一把
and we're gonna use the shit out of them.
所以我们才要庆祝
That's what we're celebrating.
不管接下来要发生什么...
Whatever's coming...
我们都会准备好的
We're gonna be ready for it.
Aneela.
Aneela.
你得振作起来
You need to get up.
你能躺在床上指挥舰队
You can't lead from a bed.
还有什么意义呢?
What does it matter anymore?
我的错
My mistake.
我还以为...
I thought...
你是你父亲的女儿
you were your father's daughter.
我是他唯一的女儿!
I am his only daughter!
那就展示给我看
Then show me.
展示给所有人看
Show all of them.
你根本...
You know...
不懂...
nothing...
我,小可爱
about me, little bird.
我知道有权却无力的感觉
I know what it's like to have power fail you.
被人背叛
To be betrayed,
失去你爱的一切
to lose everything you love.
所有东西都有消失的一天, Aneela,
Everything falls, Aneela,
不管是父亲还是帝国
from fathers to empires.
但是...我们...
But... we...
是女王
are queens.
而女王...会崛起
And queens... rise.
你想要什么
What do you want,
Qresh人?
Qreshi?
与你一同复仇,分一杯羹
So share in your vengeance and sit at your table.
我能帮你找到那个杀了你父亲的女人
I can help you get the woman who killed your father.
我知道要怎么伤害她
I know exactly how to hurt her.
很好
Good.
留下
Stay.
♪ I hear you calling ♪
♪ Caught in the pale blue night ♪
I sitll don't understand
我还是不明白
I sitll don't understand
你长得那么像...
You look so much like...
我们不说她的名字
We don't say her name.
永远不
Ever.
直到她死的那天
Until she's dead.
♪ Oh oh ♪
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表