剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
What the hells is that?
那边!
- [growls] - There!
嗯,我这儿辐射读数直上云霄,以前从没见过这样的
Um, my rad readings just spiked like I've never seen.
也许是某种太阳耀斑活动的影响?
Some sort of solar flare, maybe?
快要...那是什么意思?
It's about to... What does that mean?
我想应该是倒计时
I think it's a countdown.
Dutch,D'Av,我不知道现在什么情况
Dutch, D'Av, I don't know what's happening,
但是,不管你们在哪里,躲进室内,找掩护
but, wherever you are, get inside, find shelter.
什么,Johnny?那是谁?
What, Johnny? Who is it?
不,不是“谁”,是“什么”,是太阳
No, not who, but what. It's the sun.
一大♥波♥耀斑辐射冲着你们去了... 你们要躲起来!
Big flare coming your way... you have to take cover!
闭上眼睛!
Close your eyes!
- 我们怎么跑上轨道来了 - 我一控制住这艘飞船
- How'd we get into orbit? - I'll know once I get
- 就会搞懂了 - 为什么你控制不了?
- control of the ship. - Why don't you have control?
你是驾驶员.,我不... 我不会开飞船
You're a pilot. I don't... I don't pilot.
耀斑的脉冲波让所有设备短路了
The flare's EMP shorted everything out,
通讯也中断了
same as what's screwing with our comms.
到底怎么回事?
What the hells is going on?
刚才我听Jonny说的最后一个词是 “耀斑”
The last thing I heard Johnny say was "flare."
- 我们得回船上 - 怎么回?
- We need to get back to the ship. - How do we do that, exactly?
- 我什么都看不到了现在 - 先往正东走
- I can't find my ass right now. - Start walking due east.
- 你知道哪儿是东吗? - 东又没长腿
- You know where east is? - Well, it's not like it moved.
枪,有人拿了我的枪!
- [shrieking] - Gun, someone took my gun!
新计划,往这儿走!
New plan, this way!
你的舰队一回到Quad星系...
Once we return to the Quad with your armada behind me...
我们,九大家族,我们会尽全力...
us, the Nine, will do whatever we...
你...
you... [chuckles]
满足你的需求... Aneela
want... Aneela.
很有意思的提议,考虑周详
Interesting proposal, well-thought out.
但是,指挥官已经决定
However, the Commander has already decided that,
鉴于我们在那一区域遭受的资源损失
with the loss of our resources in that area,
最好还是先等待并收集情报然后再...
it was best to wait and gather intelligence before...
我的决定我自己清楚, Gander.
I'm aware of my decisions, Gander.
那是我下的
I made them.
我已经有好几个星期没有我父亲的消息了
I haven't heard from my father in weeks.
我把你带到这是因为我知道你是他盟友
I brought you here because I know you're his ally
在Quad星系的
in the Quad.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
呃,我...我很遗憾要把这个消息带给您
Well, I'm... I'm sorry to be the bearer of such news,
但...你的父亲去了
but... your father is gone.
去哪儿了?
Gone where?
他死了
He's dead.
哦
Oh.
我明白了
I see.
但我至少能告诉您发生了什么事
But I can at least tell you what happened.
啊!
Ahh!
别跑
No.
啊!
Ahh! [grunts]
你给我留下... 看看你干的好事
Now you stay... and you see what you've done.
- 你没事吧? - 没事
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
幸好现在能看到东西了
Better now that I can see.
该死,我们要另寻出路
Shit, we need to find another way out.
这条路...跟着我,动作快!
This way... follow me, quick!
那是谁?
Who the hells is that?
我愿意赌一把
I'll take my chances.
那是一把钥匙,钥匙是一颗种子...
There was a key and the key is a seed...
这下好了,又开始放歪七扭八的数字了
All right, we got squiggly numbers again.
轮回是一颗种子,一颗种子就是一颗树...
A circle's a seed, a seed is a tree...
- 或者说这些是字母? - 一颗种子是一个轮回...
- Or are those letters? - A seed is a circle...
- 你是在...祈祷吗? - 什么? 不是,闭嘴
- Are you... praying? - What? No, shut up.
你才祈祷呢!
You're praying!
不好意思, 我一焦躁起来就会很激动
I'm so sorry, I get aggressive when anxious.
你能控制飞船了吗?
Did you get controls back?
当然,当然,快了
Sure, sure, almost.
那我们要死了,好吧,我要死了
So we are gonna die. Okay, I'm gonna die.
好的,好极了。啊,哦,我的老天
Okay, great. Uh, oh, my God.
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey,
嘿嘿嘿嘿,你为什么要上这艘船?
hey, hey, hey, hey. Why did you stay on the ship?
以为你不喜欢我,或信任我,或不想我一个人呆着?
Because you don't like me or trust me to stay alone?
什么?不是
What? No.
呃,好吧,没错,行吧
Well, okay, yes, fine,
可你来这儿是干嘛的?
but what did you stay here to do?
汇总数据这样我就能更好地了解情况
Compile data so I can better understand the situation.
或者,用别的话讲,你见到了怪事
Or, put another way, you saw weird shit happening,
你想搞清楚背后的秘密
and you wanted to figure it out,
- 这使你... - 啊,超级酷,单身一辈子?
- which makes you... - Uh, super cool, always single?
嗯,或者说,这么说吧...
Mm, or, put another way...
一个呆子. 呆子有个特点
A nerd. And the thing about nerds
就是我们力挽狂澜的次数人们永远想不到
is that we save the day way more than people think.
所以一起来发挥本领,挽回局面吧
So let's do some nerdy shit and save the day.
辐射, 我们都知道些什么?
Radiation, what do we know?
啊, 好, 嗯,太阳耀斑在消退
Uh, okay, um, well, the solar flare is receding,
如果Dutch和D'Av 闭上了眼睛,应该就没事了
so if Dutch and D'Av covered their eyes, they should be okay.
好的,很好,好极了
Okay, good, that's good.
我去把通讯和控制系统
I'm gonna work on getting the comms
修好. 你去预测
and controls back online. You work on predicting
- 下次耀斑的时间 - 很好,哦,啊,一个小贴士
- the next flare. - Great, oh, uh, tiny side note.
嗯,不断暴露在耀斑下会
Um, repeated exposure will
影响一些小的器官,例如眼睛这种,会导致
affect parts of the small organs like the eyes, leading to
永久性失明,然后就会...
permanent blindness, and then it gets...
- 就会越来,越来,越... - 好了好了,情况没那么好
- it gets much, much, much... - Okay, okay, so, less good.
- 别害怕 - 拿出本领
- Don't scared. - Get nerdy.
好吧
Okay.
你们回来找遗物了,让我帮忙
You're back for the Remnant. Let me help you.
等等,从哪里回来? 什么遗物?
Wait, back from where? What Remnant?
遮着眼睛是看不到东西的
You can't see a thing with that thing covering your eyes.
你眼睛被缝起来了
You're sewn shut.
谁干的?
Who did this to you?
没事的,这是一种祝福
It's all right. It's a blessing.
那是什么?
- [clang] - What's that?
- 我们得赶紧走
- We have to go fast. - [shrieks]
别开枪!
Don't shoot!
我们回来了,怎么回事?
We're back. What happened?
不知道,我刚才做了些....什么
Don't know. I just did... something.
- 我们走 - 我还没做完
- Let's go. - I'm not finished
- 测试呢 - 等下再做
- with this test. - Well, do it later.
我们要赶紧把Dutch和 D'Av接回来
We gotta get Dutch and D'Av first.
要是飞船再咻的一下飞走了那接他们回来
Which won't help us if the ship boofs again
- 也没卵用! - 等会儿再担心吧
- before we get back! - Worry about boofs later.
我没得在下次耀斑之前找到他们
We have to haul ass before the next flare.
哦, Zeph, 有人来了
Oh, Zeph, we got company.
慢慢下来
Come down slowly.
等我先验证一个理论
I need to test a theory first.
Zeph?
Zeph?
所以,这附近有什么好玩的吗?
So, what's fun around here?
你们有,比如,体育活动吗?
You guys got, like, any sports?
噢, 真好, 现在我欠Dutch20块钱了
Oh, great, now I owe Dutch 20 joy.
- Zeph呢? - 我给你们个专业看法
- Where's Zeph? - Here's my professional opinion
有关你们的那个新手。她太垃圾了
about your new nerd. She sucks.
我们一直在等你们
We have been waiting for you.
你继续等吧,我们不会跟那个
Well, you can keep waiting. We're not going anywhere
with tall, dark, and screechy over there.
又高,又黑,又吓人的家伙走的
with tall, dark, and screechy over there.
他?别开玩笑了,别怕守卫者
Him? Please, don't be afraid of the Guardians.
他们是来保护我们的
They stay above to protect us.
是一种终极牺牲
It is the ultimate sacrifice.
哦,好耶,感觉好多了
Oh, yeah, much better.
我叫Yarin,代表无视者
I am Yarin. I speak for the Unseeing.
你们是不死者吗?
Are you the Undying?
是...吧?
Y... esss?
我们有很多东西要给你们看
We have so much to show you.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表