剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
They've seen worse odds. Trust me.
Dutch知道自己在做什么
Dutch knows what she's doing.
这枪也会误伤自己人,注意点
The blasts can kill our own. Watch your fire.
- 他们人太多了 - 别怂啊,菜鸟!
- There's too many of them. - Keep it together, newbie!
帮我清一条路
Clear my path.
撑住, Benji!
Hold on, Benji!
♪ Burn the ashes ♪
♪ Fire burns ♪
♪ Rising slowly ♪
♪ As you fall ♪
♪ Rise ♪
为什么毒气不管用?
Why the hells is the gas not working?
我不知道
I don't know.
这简直是灾难
This is a disaster.
这比灾难更糟
This is worse than a disaster.
这是一次失败的暴♥动♥,而责任在你
This is a failed goddamn mutiny, and that is on you.
闭上你的臭嘴让我好好思考
Shut your mouth so I can think beyond the fumes.
你之前体内也有那种绿液
You had that green shit in your veins.
你知道它们是怎么附身的吗?
Any idea how they got the jump on us?
等会儿
Wait, wait, hold on.
你是说他之前也是其中一员?
Are you saying he was one of them?
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
跟我来
Here.
- 说吧 - Hullen不会装死
- Talk. - Hullen don't play possum.
如果他们想要阻止我们的进攻
If all they wanted was to stop our attack,
我们根本就进不到里面
we never would have got inside.
它们有其他目的
They want something else.
该死,该死
Shit. Shit.
Kitaan被关了一个星期
Kitaan's only been in custody a week.
她也许知道些什么。让我跟她谈谈
She may know something. Let me talk to her.
Dutch把剩下的神经毒素都带走了
Dutch took the last of the nerve toxin,
她身上的快失效了
and that shit's wearing off.
我不会让你一个人去送死的
I'm not putting you alone in a cage with a barracuda.
她还带着炸♥弹♥颈环呢
[chuckles] She's got a bomb collar.
能干什么大事?
What can she do?
如果她想搞事就炸了她的头
Blow her head off if she tries anything.
- 医疗包 - 他们一直在注射
- Medi patch. - They were mainlining
反麻痹剂
anti-paralytic the whole time.
这就是毒气无法影响它们的原因
That's why the gas didn't affect them.
- 它们知道我们要来了? - 因为有人出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
- They knew we were coming? - Because someone sold us out.
我们中出了叛徒
We have a mole.
其他打击小队怎么样了?
What about the other strike teams?
大多数人都失联了
Well, most of their comms are offline.
他们不是躲起来就是死了
They're either hiding or dead.
我们得撤退,会到秘密站点
We need to abort, get back to the Black Site,
让其他联盟舰长叫增援
have the other RAC captains call for reinforcement.
他们叫不了增援,除非他们能确定
They can't call for backup until they know
自己的麾下的人是干净的,我们不能撤退
their own RACs are clean, and we can't abort
因为我们把整个站里所有的人类都麻痹了
because we've paralyzed every human on this goddamn station.
我们是唯一能阻止Hullen的队伍
We're the only ones who can stop the Hullen
- 不然他们就要被杀掉了 - 弹♥药♥不够用了
- from slitting their throats. - Ammo's tight.
我们做好为抵抗活动战斗人员的准备
We didn't pack for active combatants.
我们人少力薄,可能只有它们的十分之一
We're outnumbered maybe ten to one.
那就去军械库
Let's head to the Armory...
搜刮些强力武器来
start shopping for some heavy firepower.
我来找条捷径
I'll cook us up a shortcut.
我保证过Benji会带他离开这里的
I promised Benji I'd get him out of this.
他知道风险的。他以英雄的姿态离开了
He knew the risks. He went out a hero.
找到了
Got our exit.
McAvoy,走吧
McAvoy, let's go.
动作快,跟紧了
- Move fast, stay close. - [sighs]
保持好距离
Keep your distance.
如果她敢乱来,脑子就成浆糊了
If she tries anything, she's brain paste.
有人把画面切断了,我们什么都看不到
Someone cut the feeds. We've lost eyes.
快一点
Make it quick.
今天工作上不顺利啊?
Bad day at the office, huh?
嗯
Hmm.
A小队,我们听不到
A Squad, we can't hear you.
我们遭到了攻击!现在撤退!
We're taking fire! Retreating now!
前往军械库中,情况允许的话我们会去找你们的
Heading to the Armory. We'll join you when we can.
第一次实弹战斗吗?
First firefight?
Benji死得很快,不会感到痛苦的
Benji had a quick death. He wouldn't have felt it.
是啊,除非你忘了挣扎的那部分
Yeah, if you forget the strangling part.
会有时间给你伤心的,好吗?
There's a time for sad, okay?
但现在我们要积累情绪来发火
But right now we need to hold on to the mad.
- 火气能保你一命 - 他本不该死的
- It'll keep you alive. - He shouldn't have died.
Benji甚至不想要出外勤
Benji didn't even want field duty.
是我怂恿他的。我只是很讨厌
I pushed him. I'm just so sick
像你这样的人夺去了所有的武器和荣誉
of guys like you getting all the guns and glory.
现在感觉不到荣誉了吧?
Don't feel so glorious, does it?
喔,军械库就在我们下方
Whoa. Armory's right below us.
从那个垃圾输送道走会更快
Quickest way is through that garbage chute there.
完美
Perfect.
是时候把手弄脏了,McAvoy
Time to get your hands dirty, McAvoy.
可不是嘛
You have no idea. [chuckles]
哦,拜托,把武器放下
Oh, please. Weapons down.
我建议你们跟着那位年轻人一起做
I suggest you follow the young man's lead.
我建议你数个数先
I suggest you learn how to count,
因为你人比我们少
because you're outnumbered.
嗯,一,二,三,四
Hmm, one, two, three, four.
哦,看吧,我们更多
Oh, look, we have more.
放下武器,谢谢
Guns down. Thank you.
要知道,我们可不想把货物搞坏了
You see, we'd rather not damage the merchandise.
阻止她!
Stop her!
你,去找她
You, find her.
不然指挥官就把你的眼睛煮熟了
Or the commander will boil your eyes in their sockets.
俗话说
Well, they say
一个人的垃圾
that one man's trash
就是另一个人的宝藏
is another man's treasure.
你算哪样呢?
Which one are you?
妈蛋
And shit.
小伙们,如果你们听得到的话
Boys, if you can hear me,
我正在前往军械库
I'm heading to the Armory.
我身体很健康,不用担心
I'm clean if you're worried.
我有定期体♥检♥,一个好习惯而已
Getting tested regularly, that's just good manners.
注射成功。标上Jaqobis一
Sample successful. Label this Jaqobis one.
不过你不用担心D'av
You don't have to worry about D'Av, though.
他最近生活比较检点
He's going through a bit of a dry spell.
呵呵,我之前也有个兄弟
Yeah. I had a little brother once.
感情很复杂
It's a complicated relationship.
那也许就是我杀掉他的原因
That's probably why I killed him.
他总是需要
His constant need
向我证明自己,真是太累人了
to prove himself to me was exhausting.
我说的对吗, D'Avin?
- [grunts] - Am I right, D'Avin?
听着,我不是想侮辱他人的劳动成果
Look, I don't mean to insult another man's work,
但你这心理游戏玩得真是比猫都差劲
but I've seen kittens play better mind games.
去吧,去整艘逃生船
Go. Take a jump ship.
离开Quad星系,等待指挥官的命令
Leave the Quad and wait for your orders from the commander.
我有好多问题
I have so many questions.
从哪儿开始呢?
Where to begin?
不如...
How about...
你们是怎么毒死Arkyn星上的母池的?
how exactly did you poison our pool in Arkyn?
我们知道是你们队伍中的一人干的
We know it was someone on your team.
我们只想知道方法
We just don't know how.
你们俩为什么会这么特殊?
So what makes you boys so special?
嘿,我们很乐意告诉你
Hey, we'd love to tell you...
- 我们超能说的... - 真的很能说
- super-chatty guys... - Super chatty.
但之后你们就会因为没有利用价值而杀掉我们的
But then you'd have no reason to keep us all alive.
嗯,可能需要一点激励了
Hmm, perhaps a little incentive, then.
我可以处决那些你们精心
I could execute all the humans
帮助我们麻痹了的人类,
that you so thoughtfully paralyzed for us.
这场演出应该会非常有说服力
Theatrics can be a persuasive tool,
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表