剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, so,
- 还有什么办法? - 我们
- what's the alternative? - Us.
在我看来,这就是个直截了当的回收活儿
The way I see it, this is a straight-up reclamation gig.
你觉得呢,Johnny?
Don't you think, Johnny?
Westerley星是老派的扫兴者地盘
Well, Westerley is old-school Killjoy turf.
那你加入咯?
So you're in?
为什么不呢?
Why not?
最后一次小队任务
One last team mission.
我们三个混♥蛋♥偷着闪亮武器
Just us assholes saving the day
顺便拯救世界
while we steal a shiny weapon.
会很有趣的,还记得有趣的感觉吗?
Could be fun. Remember fun?
跟着伤疤一起来的,对吧?
That's the thing that comes with all the scars, right?
如果你要是做对了就不会有伤
Only if you do it right.
准备好了,伙计们,我们要去偷东西啦
Buckle up, buttercups. We're going on a heist.
她绝对是哪根筋搭错了
Okay, yeah, something is definitely wrong with her.
绝逼是
Seriously.
他们说鼹鼠矿帮是不可能被盗的
So, they say the Mole Miner Clan are impossible to rob.
别废话了,说重点吧
Blah, blah, blah, get to the ass-kickery bit, please.
他们把光子晶体运到保险卡车里
They move the photonic crystals in a safe truck.
那是我的三明治,你那稀烂的马克杯
That's my sandwich, your shitty mugs
当作守卫森严的车辆,保险卡车不可破解
are the guard vehicles, the safe is uncrackable,
还装有能炸死人的核武器
and outfitted with dead-man nukes.
- 哪怕是输错一次密♥码♥... - 大家一起炸死
- You enter the wrong code once... - And there she blows.
烧光所有晶体
Igniting all the crystals
半径五十公里内的所有人
and sending everyone in a 50-mile radius
都会死得很惨
to a horrific, fiery death.
我投票否决被炸死
I vote for not that.
型号♥我们并不是真的想要晶体
Well, luckily we don't actually want the crystals,
所以我们不会去折腾保险卡车
so we are not gonna mess with the highly explody safe truck,
对吧,孩子们?
right, boys and girls?
嘿
Hey, hey.
你刚吃了个士兵
You just ate a gunner.
这些葡萄代表鼹鼠帮的持枪护卫
The grapes represent the Moles' armed guards,
这些家伙不是闹着玩的
and these bitches do not mess around.
开矿工具在后面
Now, the mine gear is in the rear.
声波干♥扰♥器♥就在这里
The Sonic Disruptor will be right there.
现在我们知道挖掘站在那里了
Okay, so we know where the new dig site is.
我们怎么知道护送队
How do we know what route the convoy's
要走那条路去?
gonna take to get to it?
如果护送队是我的,我会直接穿过平原
If it was my convoy, I'd go straight through the plains.
非常直接,这里有一个可行的埋伏点
Fairly direct. There's a workable ambush spot here.
我觉得能行
I call dibs.
前提是我们能让护送队停下来
Yeah, if we can get the convoy to stop.
这比较难
That's gonna be tricky.
所有的车辆都是由
All the vehicles are controlled
视网膜扫描发动的
with retinal scan ignitions.
还有鼹鼠帮,他们每移♥动♥一次站点
And the Moles, they get a new batch of drivers
就会新换一批司机
every time they move sites.
听起来我们需要一个女人当内应
Well, it sounds like we need a woman on the inside.
我们开始吧,Gander?
Let's do this, shall we, Gander?
我不太享受这前戏啊,指挥官
Well, I can't say I've enjoyed the foreplay so far, Commander.
我知道Kendry在哪儿了
I know where Kendry is.
现在
And now,
女士也知道了
the Lady does too.
那就这样吧
So be it.
指挥官,怎么回事?
Commander, what's happening?
我们在改变航线
We're changing course.
我们去哪儿?
Where are we going?
我想是女士想要和你说几句话
I think the Lady wants to have a word with you.
你知道这什么对吧,Brynn?
You know what this is, don't you, Brynn?
核心粘液,驱动飞船
The core green, it runs the ship.
你知道这是通向哪儿的吗?
Do you know where this goes?
知道
Yes.
带我去
Take me there.
锁上门
Lock the door.
这些是什么?
What is all this?
图书馆
The library.
每当我们经过一个新粘液池,
Whenever we pass a new plasma pool,
Gander就会派飞船出去取回样本
Gander sends out ships to bring back samples.
用来做什么?
And what do they use them for?
你
You.
我们侍女的职责
Our real job as handmaids
就是帮你更换沐浴和饮用的粘液
is changing the plasma you bathe in and drink from,
这样Gander就能为女士研究你
so Gander can study you for the Lady.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
是她
It's her.
这些都和她联♥系♥在一起
All this is bonded to her.
让他们退下
Tell them to stand down.
我没法超驰她
I can't override her.
只要她还控制着粘液
As long as she controls the plasma,
她就控制着我的飞船
she controls my ship,
她控制着我的奴隶
she controls my slaves.
她控制着我
She controls me.
到此为止了
Not anymore.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
夺回属于我的东西
Taking back what's mine.
- 我们安全了吗? - 现在是的
- Are we safe? - For now.
我们要找到Kendry
We need to get Kendry,
要赶在女士派增援来之前
before the Lady sends reinforcements.
就是他
That's him.
他是鼹鼠帮的新司机之一
He's one of the Moles' new drivers.
你得让他独自一人上楼,我们才能暗地里除掉他
You gotta get him alone upstairs so we can take him out quietly.
嘿,帅哥,这个位子有人吗?
Hey, handsome. Is this seat taken?
独饮是很可惜的事情,要姑娘陪着不?
It's a shame to drink alone. Hook a girl up?
酒保在那里
Barkeep's over there.
好吧
Okay, then.
今天
Well, it's, uh,
今天外头有点热啊?
hot out there today, huh?
我该点杯量足劲爽的好酒
I sure could use a long, cool drink.
带你上楼喝杯酒呗?
Buy you a drink upstairs?
免了
Pass.
真棒
Subtle.
好像你就多顺利似的
Oh, like you were any smoother.
他是喜欢枪,只不过不是我身下那把
He's into guns. Just not mine.
我们没时间了
Don't have time for this.
嘿,老兄,有时间吗?
Hey, buddy, got a sec?
好强枪啊
[whistles] Sweet package.
那是把Troubetzkoy Blaster吗?
Is that a Troubetzkoy Blaster?
- 最新型号♥ - 从没这么近距离见过
- Latest model. - Never seen one up close.
- 看起来很重的样子 - Y是啊
- Looks like it's got some heft. - Yeah.
但大枪没必要特别提防
But it's not the big guns you gotta look out for.
而是...
It's...
要防暗箭
the little pricks you never see coming.
你还好吗,伙计?喝太多了,哈?
You okay, guy? Had a little too much to drink, huh?
不是说要找个隐蔽点的地方下手吗
I thought we were gonna do this somewhere private.
是啊,但之后的情况表明
We were, until it became clear
必须要有人掏真枪出来
someone had to get actual guns out.
我怎么跟你们说的来着?要放倒我的客人
What did I tell you about incapacitating my customers?
就去里屋...
Keep it in the back rooms...
- 不要对给小费的下手 - 谢谢
- [together] And not the ones that tip. - Thank you.
就算是会影响我们的战争也这么做吗?
Even if it determines the fate of our war?
因为我觉得这种情况还是值得在前厅进行的
'Cause I think that deserves some front-room action.
是前是后应该要在
Front or back should always be
行动前讨论,亲爱的
a pre-game discussion, sweet cheeks.
好吧
[sighs] Fine.
我会拖住他,不让他给你找麻烦的
I'll keep him here and out of your hair.
还没搞完呢
Not done with him yet.
这是我的
One for me.
这是我的
And one for me.
今天有三车,选一辆吧(体♥位♥)
Three loads today. Pick your position.
我比较喜欢传教士式
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表