剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
"Now that I know the truth, you need to kill me" things,
我准备好了
I'm ready.
战争在好的智力上赢了 Pip
Wars are won and lost on good intel, Pip.
得到它...
Getting it...
是你的事情
is kind of your thing.
准备在Turin坐标着陆
Preparing for landing at Turin's coordinates.
你可以在战斗中帮助我们
We could use your help in the fight.
想想吧
Think about it.
我们去野营吗
So are we going camping?
还是你把我们带到这里来打击我们
Or did you bring us out here to whack us?
我许愿我真想有一双翅膀
If wishes had wings.
得到了你需要的了
Got what you need.
新榨的 粘液杀手
Plasma-killer, freshly squeezed
从死Hullen哪里得到的
from dead Hullen.
一旦我们带他们上船
Enough to share with other RACs
就有足够的资源与其他RAC分享了
once we bring them on board.
这很好
That's nice.
当你和khlyen在arkyn给粘液下毒时
When you and Khlyen poisoned Arkyn's plasma,
好吧 这个真是该死
well, a lot of shit went down.
所以我们起初没有注意到这一点
So we didn't notice this at first.
- 不 - 在一个
- No? - A dead spot
我们监视的死角
on our surveillance.
发生在粘液死亡时
Happened exactly when the plasma died.
做得很优雅
Elegantly done.
幸运的是 我是个偏执狂
Lucky for us, I'm paranoid as balls.
我们还不能打开它们 但是扫描显示没有人在里面
We can't open 'em yet, but scans say nobody's home.
隐藏的Hullen船
Cloaked Hullen ships?
- 那里有多少 - 36
- How many are there? - 36.
- 只是隐藏 - 不是隐藏
- Just hiding. - Not hiding.
是等候
Waiting.
做什么的
What for?
嗯 这是一个很好的问题 Yardeen女士
Well, that's a damn fine question, Ms. Yardeen.
我得说这需要你来回答
I'd say you need to answer it.
我收到了你的消息
I got your messages.
告诉D'avin's他是那么的下流
Tell D'avin's that his was obscene,
不 我不会带来他背着违♥禁♥品♥奶酪
and no, I will not bring him back contraband cheese.
- 所以你还没回来呢 - 看 Dutch...
- So you're not coming back yet? - Look, Dutch...
而这是其中的一部分我假装我很好
And this is the part where I pretend I'm good with that.
我最后回来了但现在呢 是...
I'm coming back eventually, but right now, it's...
复杂
Complicated.
但是你有权利
But you have dibs.
如果你真的需要我 我会出现在你那里的
If you really need me, I'm there.
- 你只是说这个词 - 这不公平
- You just say the word. - That's not fair.
你知道我不会
You know I won't.
嘿
Hey.
想想所有的故事当我回来的时候我们都会有
Just think about all the stories we'll both have when I'm back.
这不像我们两个人是单独在这个该死的地方
It's not like either of us is in this shit alone, right?
你有我的兄弟
You got my brother.
- 你有Clara - 我有Clara
- You've got Clara. - I've got Clara.
所以我们都会好起来的
So we're all gonna be okay.
对吗
Right?
我们会好起来的
We're gonna be okay.
- 迪克鸟 - 无论如何...
- Dickbird. - Anyway...
马上回家 轻敲我的心
Back home soon, tap my heart.
无论Hullen在此期间做饭
Whatever the Hullen cook up in the meantime?
你做到了
You got this.
第一个想念的是你
Miss you first.
最想念的还是你
Miss you most.
消息结束
End of message.
再一次
Again.
嘿 Dutch 是我
Hey, Dutch, it's me.
你可能不喜欢我要说什么
You might not like what I'm about to say.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表