剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I fixed it.
怎么弥补?
Fixed it how?
接近Caediff舰长的联盟基地
Approaching Captain Cardiff's RAC outpost,
Zar Quadrant
Zar Quadrant.
到站了
Your stop.
噢,这天真难熬
Oh, it's been a long day.
还会更难的。还有虫子要杀
Well, it's gonna get longer. Bugs to hunt.
- 池子要毒 - 我准备好了
- Pools to poison. - I'm ready.
只是希望我也能招到你们这样胆子大的小队
Just hope I can recruit a team as ballsy as yours.
- 谢谢,特工. - 收拾行李,准备好了吗?
- Thank you, agents. - Packed and ready?
如果你们还记得的话我当时可没什么时间收拾
I didn't really have time to pack, if you remember.
我更情愿不提这事
I would really rather not.
搞毛啊?
- [explosion] - What the hells?
哦,我的天
Oh, my God.
♪ The tide is high... ♪
现在,来把爹地的武器掏出来放好
Now, let's put Daddy's killer in the corner
教她什么叫痛苦
and teach her what pain is.
所...所有?你把它们全炸了?
All... all of them? You blew up all of them.
她的没事
Not hers.
只炸了那些临近Quad星系还准备背叛我们的站点
Just the stations near the Quad that were about to betray us.
经历了这么多还得看她光荣死去那就太可惜了
Be a shame to come all this way to watch her die on holo.
挑拨我和Gander的关系只是为了让我们分心
Playing Gander off me was just a distraction
不让我们干扰你的计划
to keep us out of your way to set this up.
♪ I won't let my demons win... ♪
等我杀她的时候
When I kill her,
我要她孤身一人...
I want her to be completely alone...
就像我这么多年以来那样
like I was for years.
没有帮手,没有朋友
No help coming, no friends.
这焰火有利于扫除障碍,你不这么觉得吗?
Fireworks are a nice way to kick things off, don't you think?
我很惊叹
I'm impressed.
你和Gander都很喜欢那点阴谋诡计
You and Gander love your little intrigues,
但真正的权力是直接的
but real power is direct.
没了...全没了
It's gone... completely gone.
- 那其它的呢 - Farouk,报告情况
- What about the others? - Farouk, report in.
Duhane指挥官?
Commander Duhane?
我同意
I agree.
♪ My only rival is within ♪
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表