剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
I'm still trying to figure out how this thing...
我们来谈谈
Start talking.
听着 我不知道这是怎么回事 好吗
Look, I don't know what the shit is going on, okay?
我昏了过去
I blacked out.
戴着这条胳膊
Came to wearing this arm,
给我一样的你得到的坐标
giving me the same coordinates that you got.
我不知道Clara是谁 也不知道她是怎么得到这个可爱的mod的
I don't know who Clara is or how she got this sweet mod,
但是总的有人管 总而言之 求你...
but finders keepers, and in conclusion, please...
别开枪打我
Do not shoot me.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗 我能够判断人是否撒谎
You know, being able to tell if people lie...
这是我工作的一部分
It's a big part of my job.
亲 我真的很希望 我不相信你
Boy, I really wish that I didn't believe you.
听着 我来到这里是想知道谁搞砸了我
Look, I came here looking for whoever's messed with me.
如果你没有 答案 我没时间
If you don't have answers, I don't have time.
你知道我不能让你 离开这个手臂 对吧
You know that I can't let you leave with that arm, right?
Clara需要它 我需要找到她
Clara needs it, and I need it to find her.
要么手臂和我一起走
So either the arm comes with me,
或者是你们都和我一起走
or you both do.
帮我找到她
Help me find her...
我会给你一些答案 好吗
and I will get you some answers, okay?
那么我们什么时候去杀Banyon
So when are we gonna kill Banyon?
我可以独自带她出去 但我们可能需要斧头
I can take her out solo, but we may need to axe
她的整个团队会保护她的安全
her whole team to be safe.
哇 刺客芭比
Whoa, Assassin Barbie.
这是你对我们的新霸主的反应 谋杀
This is your response to our new overlords? Murder?
这是不像谋杀的谋杀
It's not like murder-murder.
他们显然是Hullen
They're obviously Hullen.
哦 你确定了吗 感谢上帝你在这里
Oh, you're sure of that? Thank Gods you're here.
我猜我可以走了
Guess I can go.
别理我
Don't take your haircut out on me.
即使她是个人
Even if she is human,
我们最不需要的就是星际RAC
the last thing we need is Interstellar RAC
盯着我们 而我们还要去打仗
breathing down our necks while we're prepping to go to war.
这就是为什么我们承担不起冒险的风险
Which is why we can't afford any move that risks outing you.
大多数这些Killjoys
Most of those Killjoys,
他们不是“失踪”;他们是正在秘密行动
they're not "missing"; they're running.
当你在Arkyn为池子里的Khlyen伤心时
When you and Khlyen pissed in Arkyn's pool,
你切断了什么 Hullen的什么什么 对他们产生了影响
you cut whatever hold the Hullen had on them, and bam,
一大批睡眠者醒来
a whole whack of sleeper agents woke up,
他们意识到自己一个外来寄生虫的混♥蛋♥
realized they'd been an alien parasite's bitch,
并从那该死的地方离开了Quad
and got the hells outta the Quad.
当你这样说的时候
When you say it like that,
听起来很疯狂
it does sound crazy.
我会处理监督团
I will handle Oversight.
你继续你的战斗
You stick to warmongering.
那些商人会怎样
Monger how, exactly?
我们不能用冲突来赢得这场战争
We can't win this war on skirmishes.
我们需要更大的目标 我们需要一支军队
We need bigger targets. We need an army.
你会满足我的欲望吗 或者你得到了一个解决方案
You gonna keep feeding my ulcer, or you got a solution?
John's一直在发送化学探针
John's been sending chem-probes
每当他通过J的其他RAC站时
whenever he passes other RAC stations in the J.
至今
So far,
它们都位于粘液池子的附近
all of them are positioned near plasma pools,
就像我们一样
just like ours was.
我们需要招募其他的RAC 如果我们想要接受安妮拉
We need to enlist other RACs if we wanna take on Aneela.
我们需要像之前一样去毒害他们的池子
We need to poison their pools like we did ours...
用什么 用你那惊人的颧骨吗
With what? Your amazing cheekbones?
我们没有任何Khlyen留下来的杀戮粘液
We don't have any of Khlyen's plasma-killing shit left.
我们不能做任何事情甚至连Hullen的尸体都没有
And we can't make any more without a Hullen body.
然后我们发现了更多的Hullen 我们需要得到更多的毒素
Then get me more Hullen, get me more toxin,
或者我们可以想办法离开这该死的地方
or get the hells outta my way.
我在这里开始战争
I am starting a war here,
对于那些不读书的人来说 这不是一个血腥的读书俱乐部
not a bloody book club for people who don't read.
- 你为什么笑 - 因为这很好玩
- Why are you smiling? - 'Cause while you were yapping,
我想到了一个狡猾的计划
I thought of a cunning plan.
你们两个如果全♥裸♥的话
How are you two with intense heat
身材火♥辣♥吗
and unnecessary nudity?
实际上相当不错
Pretty good, actually.
我告诉你他说的话吗
Did I tell you what he said?
他说:“那么,它对你有什么价值呢“
He said, "Well, what is it worth to you?"
我说:“嗯,现在的价值是
And I said, "Well, it's worth about half as much now
你妻子昨晚给我的一半左右
as your wife was to me last night".
对吧
Boom, right?
你懂了 它...
You get it? It...
我不付钱给你的
I don't pay you meatloaves...
你是Pippin Foster吗
Are you Pippin Foster?
是啊 是
Yeah. Yes.
- 跟我来 现在 - 哦 好的
- Come with me. Now. - Uh, yeah. Okay.
谢谢 麻烦您了
Please and thank you.
恶心 你躲到哪儿去了
Ew! Where were you hiding that?
嗨 你还好吗
Hi. How are ya?
新治疗
New treatment.
非常积极
Very aggressive.
深肌…水力压裂法
Deep muscle... fracking.
允许我失陪一下
Would you excuse me a moment?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给我的毛孔排毒
Detoxing my pores.
这里有一点帮助
A little help here!
你们这些人想要什么
What do you people even want?
有没有听说过绑♥架♥
Ever heard of a kidnapping?
- 是啊 - 恭喜你
- Yeah. - Congratulations.
你就是那个目标
You're having one.
- Headbutt - 什么
- Headbutt? - What?
他们现在真的在
They're really in right now.
嗯 就这样
Um, so that's it.
啤酒依然平淡无味 老城依旧是那老样子
Beer is still weak, Old Town is still shit,
你还是错过了
and you're still missed.
我希望你和Clara玩得开心
I hope you and Clara are having fun
一起照亮J
lighting up the J together.
注意安全
Stay safe.
那是Clara吗
Is that Clara?
- 她看起来像“笨蛋” 不 呃 听着
- She's "purrty." - No. Uh, look.
我只需要发送这个粘液跟踪器
I just have to send off this plasma tracker
给一些朋友回家
to some friends back home,
那我们就要去 直奔老城
then we we'll head straight for Rat City.
- 那为什么是老城 - 请勿触摸任何东西
- So why Rat City? - Please don't touch anything.
好吧
Okay?
Clara去了那里 见她的朋友Yoki
Clara went there to see her friend, Yoki.
我们一直在跟踪slavers和repos
We've been tracking slavers and repos
在过去的几个星期里 Clara想全力以赴
for the past few weeks, but Clara wants to go all in...
破坏hackmod源码
destroy the hackmod source.
你的意思是拿下Hackmod工厂
You mean take on the Hackmod Factory?
如果Yoki可以帮助我们招募 足够的hackmods 是的
If Yoki can help us recruit enough hackmods, yeah.
哇 这很糟糕
Wow, that's pretty badass.
那你为什么不跟她一起去
So why didn't you just go with her?
因为hackmods喜欢你们这样的讨厌像我这样的
Because hackmods like you hate basics like me.
她以为如果我跟着她 我就把这笔交易搞砸了
She thought I'd screw the deal if I tagged along.
啊好吧 这就是为什么你需要我
Ah, okay. That's why you need me.
我就像你的hackmod-whisperer
I'm like your hackmod-whisperer.
只要让我进入你的世界
Just get me inside your world,
我会休息
and I'll do the rest.
好吧 这个手臂有
Okay, well, this arm has
一大堆内存
a dickload of memory.
我可以做一个系统搜索“Yoki”
I can do a system search for "Yoki."
尝试找出他们遇到的地方
Try and figure out where they met?
好 只要保持 现在指出这一点
Good. Just keep it pointed that way for now.
- 好的 - 收到
- Okay? - Copy that.
嘿
Hey.
一旦我们找到Clara
Once we do find Clara,
如果你们俩真的要搞掉工厂
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表