剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
虽然我并不惊讶你对现在的情况毫无头绪
Although I'm not surprised you don't know what's going on,
但我确实很享受你的理解方式
I do enjoy your interpretation.
不管你想做什么,等Aneela发现了
Whatever this is, when Aneela finds out about it,
- 她会... - 她会怎样,Kendry?
- she's going to... - She's gonna what, Kendry?
看看四周吧
Look around you.
你还以为Aneela在掌权吗?
Do you still think Aneela is in control?
你是个聪明的女人。试着表现出来吧
You're a smart woman. Try to act like it.
这不是她的船
This isn't her ship.
是她的监狱
It's her prison.
啊,现在你懂了
Ah, now you're getting it.
你一边控制Aneela一边装作服从她,为什么?
You control Aneela while you pretend to obey her. Why?
我们不控制她,我们看守她
We don't control her. We watch her.
我们向她学习
We learn from her.
我们?我们是谁?
We? We who?
Hullen已经存在了成千上万年
The Hullen have existed for thousands of years
跨越众多种族
and across species.
你真觉得权力架构会在Aneela这里终结吗?
Did you really think the power structure ended with Aneela?
你看,Aneela操控粘液的能力
You see, Aneela's abilities with the green
和其他人不一样
are unlike anyone else's.
这就是我们对她如此耐心的原因
It's the reason we've been so patient with her.
然后联盟基地炸了。最后的稻草啊
Then the RACs exploded. Bit of a last straw, that.
但多亏了Aneela最近的科学突破
But thanks to Aneela's recent scientific breakthrough,
我们可能不再需要她了
we may not need her anymore.
之后就轮到你了
And that's where you come in.
带她去治疗
Take her to treatment.
什么治疗?那是什么?
What treatment? What is this?
希望是我们的未来
Hopefully, the future.
或是你的永别。我无所谓
Or your good-bye. I'm good with either.
不要
No.
她会毁了你的!
She'll destroy you for this!
放开我!
Get off me! [struggling]
Aneela要是发现了你做的事情会怒不可遏的
Aneela will be furious if she finds out what you're doing.
噢,戏别这么多,Brynn
Oh, don't be so dramatic, Brynn.
Aneela现在是会对宠物失踪感到生气
Aneela will pout about her missing pet
再找一个就好了
until we find her another.
这一个并不是特殊情况
Nothing special about this one.
帮我过一遍流程
Walk me through it.
Dutch,我见过你拿活人
Dutch, I've seen what you can do with a blade
开刀的样子
to people who are alive.
这应该差得不多
This should be a walk in the park.
最近死人太多了
There's just been a lot of dying lately.
感觉我好像逃不开了似得
I can't seem to get away from it.
好吧,抱歉
Right. Sorry.
慢慢来
Take your time.
好,我准备好了
Okay. I'm ready.
行,首先在下腹部
Okay, first make a vertical incision
切一条竖直的切口
in the lower abdomen.
完成
In.
现在,把肠系膜割开
Now, free the intestines
放出肠道
by cutting the mesentery tissue,
就腹壁上那层东西
the gross foldy thing on the abdominal wall.
没有肠道啊,乱七八糟的
There are no intestines. It's just a bloody mess.
简直像是里面被炸了一样
It's like a bomb went off in here.
听着,我不想对你指指点点的
Look, I don't want to tell you how to do your job,
虽然从技术上来说我得这么做。但没有
though technically it's my job, but it's impossible
肠道结构是不可能的
for there to be no intestinal structures.
但我还是要说,这里面血肉模糊了
And I'm telling you, it's soup.
挖深点。到处找找
Dig deeper. Just move stuff around.
什么鬼?
What the hells?
Dutch?怎么了?
Dutch? What is it?
啊,它割了我!
Ah, it cut me!
你吓到我了,怎么回事?
You're freaking me out. What's wrong?
- 所有人都不许动! - 骗子!
- Nobody move! - Liar!
Dutch,怎么了?
Dutch, what's going on?
我完全不知道
I have no bloody idea.
你好?
Hello?
- 爸爸. - 你好, Aneela
- Papa. - Hello, Aneela.
你还在这里
You're still here.
我也开始出现症状了,是吧?
It's happening to me too, isn't it?
跟他们一样
Whatever's happening to them.
不,因为我不会眼睁睁看着另一位姓Simms的死掉的
No, because I am not gonna watch another Simms die.
她害怕吗?
Was she scared?
是的,她害怕
Yes. She was.
我却无能为力
And I couldn't do a goddamn thing about it.
事情过后我本该去找你谈谈的
I shoulda come and talked to you afterwards.
不,反正我也听不进去
No, I wouldn't have listened.
我太痛苦了
I was in too much pain.
- 医生干得倒是不错 - 不要碰
- Surgeons did nice work though. - Please, don't.
它会让我想起那天
It makes me think of that day.
你知道葬礼好在哪里吗,Johnny?
You know what's good about funerals, Johnny?
它们会让你向前看
They let you move forward.
我也很想向前看,知道吗?
And I just want to move forward, okay?
把失去Pawter的经历放在身后
Put Pawter's loss behind us.
好
Okay.
笑容消失的时间有一首歌♥那样长
Stop smiling long enough to sing.
之后就该上♥床♥了
Then the bad times came.
是的,之后就该上♥床♥了
Yes, then the bad times came.
但女孩有个计划
But the girl had a plan.
没关系
[voice distorted] That's all right.
现在这个女孩...
Now the girl had...
成为女王了
She was a queen.
她知道自己该做什么
She knew what she had to do.
她将自己的领地缩小
She made her land very small.
直到整个世界...
Till the whole world...
小到能塞在自己的手掌心里
Could fit in the palm of her hand.
然后她一口吞下
And she swallowed it whole,
这样就不会有他人来伤害她的人♥民♥
so that no more harm could come to her people.
我做到了,爸爸
I did it, Papa.
我找到了能拯救所有人的方法
I found the way to save everyone.
不!
No!
不!
[echoing] No!
继续吧,说出你的故事
Go on then. Tell me a story.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我跟你说了,那玩意飞出了她的尸体
I'm telling you, it flew out of her damn body.
- 你当我们是傻的吗? - 我当你们是傻的
- Do you think we're idiots? - I know I do.
别以为自己能蒙混过关,和尚
Don't think you're getting away with this, monk.
你也许骗得了他们但骗不过我
You may have fooled them, but you're not fooling me.
你还活着就足够证明我的清白了
The fact that you're alive is proof that I'm innocent,
因为我会先杀了你
'cause I would have killed you first.
我受不了了,我得出去
I can't take this. I gotta get out.
- 没事的,别紧张 -我能感觉到它们,在我的皮肤下
- It's all right. Just take it easy. - I can feel them. They're on my skin.
到处爬,它们到处都是,我能听到它们的声响
Crawling. They're everywhere. I can hear them buzzing.
我知道你很害怕但是...
I know you're scared but...
Dutch,我也听得到
Dutch, I can hear it, too.
你听
- [buzzing] - Listen.
那是什么玩意?
What the holy shit is that?
干嘛,你想开枪打她吗?
What, are you gonna shoot her?
反正她已经死了
Well, she's already dead.
- 走开! - 那是什么?
- Move! - What is that?
- 我的老天!捉住它! - 杀了它!
- Dear God! Catch it! - Kill it!
抓住了,你个...
Got you, you piece of...
机械垃圾?
robo-shit?
Johnny,我有东西发给你
Johnny, I'm sending you something.
这就是杀九族人的凶手
This is what's killing the Nine.
看看你能找出些什么
See what you can dig up.
Melek不是死于刺入伤,伤口是穿出伤造成的
Melek didn't have a stab wound, she had an exit wound.
那东西是怎么进入他们体内的?
How did those things get inside them?
也许是他们吃了什么东西?
Maybe it's something they ate.
九族做什么都不会凑在一起的,更别提吃饭了
The Nine don't do anything together, let alone break bread.
种子
The seeds.
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表