剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
You're exactly the same.
告诉她我马上就会去见她的
Tell her I'll see her soon.
Turin确定了,搜捕令取消
Turin's confirmed it. The Warrant's off.
赞美大树
Praise the trees.
睡美人还要多久才醒?
What's the ETA on Sleeping Beauty?
随时都会醒
Any minute.
那就该喝酒庆祝了
That calls for a drink.
啊,我的船,我的酒吧
Uh, my ship, my bar.
你获得了吧台特权
Barstool privilege.
很高兴见到你和Lachlan重归于好了
It's nice to see Lachlan and you made up.
我们只是亲热了一下,性质不同
We made out. Not the same.
一吻换来一只军队
A kiss for an army.
这交易划算
Not a bad trade.
有人说 "要做♥爱♥不要战争"
They say "Make love, not war."
要我说干嘛不能兼得呢?
I say why choose?
谢谢
Thank you.
你救了我
For saving my life.
从那个男人亲你的情况来看
The way that man kissed you,
他根本就不会杀你
he was never gonna kill you.
所以你接下来要做什么?
So what do you think's next?
把他请家里来?见见父母?
Invite him home? Meet the parents?
我们试过过家家了,但Lachlan最喜欢做的事情
We tried playing house, but Lachlan's happiest
还是伸张正义
when he's bashing skulls for justice.
你知道我这个人的,不会被当成次要的事情
And you know me, I do not come second.
我觉得你对于Gared来说可能是首要的事情呢
I think you might come first in Gared's books.
先看他能不能通过基础训练吧
We'll see if he survives basic training.
啊...
Ah...
噢,有动静了
Oh, it stirs.
啊...
Ah...
嘿
Hey.
噢,,Dutch...
Oh, Dutch...
睡好了吗?
Did you sleep well?
- 啊... - 很好
- Ah... - Good.
欢迎加入五级阵营
Welcome to Level V.
啊...
Ah...
我不会再帮你挡拳了
No more pulling punches.
- 啊... - 这是实话
- Ah... - Tap my heart.
♪ Grow my wings like a butterfly ♪
她看到你了?
And she saw you?
就像我在Khlye记忆里那样
Just like Khlyen when I was in his memory.
只不过我认为那是...Aneela的记忆。
Only it was... Aneela's, I think.
她怎么样了?
What was she like?
强大
Powerful.
有可能很疯狂
Possibly bonkers.
她冲着你来了, Dutch.
She's coming for you, Dutch.
很好
Good.
总算不用费神找她了
Solves the shit out of finding her.
哼
Hmm.
她不是一个人
She's not alone.
Delle Seyah和她在一起
Delle Seyah's with her.
John,她是Hullen
John, she's Hullen.
你没有杀掉她
You didn't kill her.
我准备好来第二轮比试了
I'm ready for round two if she is.
我去过他们的飞船,那里简直像是座城市
I've been on their ship. It's a God damn city.
我们需要有力的后援
We are gonna need serious backup.
是时候夺回属于我们的东西了
It's time we take what's ours back.
一个联盟一个联盟,一个人一个人地夺回来,从我们自己人做起
RAC by RAC, one by one, starting with our own.
你要发起一场臭虫猎杀吗?
You talking bug hunt?
是发起革命
I'm talking God damn revolution.
是时候夺回搜捕联盟了
Time to take back the RAC.
♪ I climb up through the trees ♪
♪ I'm strong enough to bleed
♪ I grow my wings like a butterfly ♪
♪ Well, I sing the hallelujah ♪
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表