剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表
他们坚守到了最后一刻
They died fighting.
他们的死是光荣的
They died with honor.
而今日,我们将送他们回到家乡
And today we send them home.
他们不受贿
They took no bribes.
他们不站队
They took no sides.
搜捕令高于一切
all: The Warrant was all.
种子消亡,果实方生
Only when a seed dies does it finally bear fruit.
圣树保佑,愿其根系吾等
all: Praise the trees. May the roots bind us all.
我很久以前就不是人类了
I haven't been human in a long time.
Hullen舰队
但如果我没记错的话
But if I recall,
事先没有计划就在别人家过夜是非常粗鲁的行为
unplanned sleepovers are considered quite rude.
是啊,但这艘飞船太大了
Yes, but this is a big ship,
我的房♥间又很远
and my bed is very far away.
对于女孩来还能怎么办呢?
So what is a girl to do?
再说了,别人的好意是要报答的
Besides, one good turn deserves another,
现在到你报答的时候了。没错,我记着呢
and it's your turn. Yes, I'm counting.
不行啊,我得去实验室
No, I need to go to my lab.
Fell小队从Jaqobis身上提取的样本
The sample Fell Squad collected from Jaqobis
让我开始纠结红17上的实验了
is making me rethink my Red 17 experiments.
我马上就要取得重大成果了
I'm close to something big.
怎么了?
What?
抱歉,只是...
I'm sorry, it's just...
这是个人感觉还是说Hullen间的性♥爱♥本就非常美妙?
Is it me or is Hullen sex amazing?
都不是
Neither.
是我
It's me.
她一直都在这里吗?
Was she here the whole time?
是的。这是她的职责
Yes, that's her job.
好吧
Okay.
我没意见
I'm into it.
当女王真好
Oh, it's good to be queen.
Hullen还是会来的
The Hullen are still coming,
但这次,他们会掀起一场战争
but this time, they're bringing a war.
- 我们想获得胜利 - 战争可不便宜
- A war we intend to win. - War's not cheap.
自♥由♥也一样,这场战争就是为了维护自♥由♥
And neither is freedom, which is what this war is about.
能赏脸和我这个老朋友说几句吗?
Spare some time for an old friend?
我们连新朋友都还不算吧?
When were we ever new friends?
亲爱的,我把全部的时间都花在
My dear, I've spent my life
对付阴险小人和马屁精上了
sniping with vipers and sycophants.
我很累,非常难受
I'm tired and I feel ill.
我们就不能说几句吗?
Can we just talk?
我不明白的是它们来的原因
What I don't understand is why they're coming.
Arkyn星上的母池被毁,战争毫无理由
With no Arkyn plasma, there's no reason for war.
- 是我们挑起的 - 哦,我懂了
- We picked a fight. - Oh, I see.
小狗惹毛了大狗
The little puppy nipped at the big dog,
现在得往主人身后躲去了
and now it wants to hide behind its owners legs.
我感觉他说的是你
I think he's talking about you.
我说的是你们几个
I'm talking about all of you.
Westerley星今年不好过
It's been a rough year on Westerley.
- 企业必须重组 - 没兴趣
- The Company had to restructure. - Don't care.
Hullen和这张战争都是躲不掉的
The Hullen aren't going anywhere and neither is this fight.
九族是时候贡献出自己的那份力了
It's about time the Nine kicked in their share.
- 我们那份? - 你们的祖先
- Our share? - Your ancestors' deal
和Hullen做交易才搞出了这么多麻烦
with the Hullen is the reason why we even have this problem.
那不是交易,是为了生存
That wasn't a deal, it was survival.
你们也会做一样的事情
You would have done the exact same.
如果交易取消你们不再受保护了怎么办?
What if the deal is off and you're not protected anymore?
- 你们需要我们 - 你们需要搞清楚的是
- You need us. - And you need to understand
九族不会参与分毫
that the Nine are not getting involved.
Hullen不再是我们的麻烦了。圣树保佑
The Hullen aren't our problem anymore, praise the trees.
谈话到此为止
We're done here.
他们和我们明明在一条船上
They're just as vulnerable as us now.
为什么不帮帮忙呢?
Why wouldn't they help?
不管是怎么回事,这个忙是帮不上了
Whatever the reason, there goes our shot.
才怪。我会在电梯抵达停靠港区之前
The hell it does. I'll have the Nine on board
把九族拉拢过来的
before the elevator hits the landing dock.
如果非得杀光他们才能做到的话,我会的
If I have to kill them all to do it, I will.
即将前往装卸港区
Descent to the loading dock will commence momentarily.
现在请前往电梯
Please proceed to the elevator now.
管他呢
[sighs] Screw it.
- 是因为Pawte,对吧? - 不要再说了,John
- This is about Pawter, isn't it? - Just stop talking to me, John.
听着,也许她去世后那会儿我该来找你,但...
Look, maybe I shoulda come to you after she died, but...
请不要再来找我了
Just leave me alone, please.
Louella,等等
- [elevator dings] - Louella, wait.
请远离电梯门
Please stand clear of the closing doors.
- Johnny,等等!- 你要去哪儿?
- Johnny, wait! - Where are you going?
现在将前往装卸港区
Now commencing descent to the loading dock.
看来就剩我和...
Looks like it's just me and...
- 好吧。听过来 - 我
- All right, listen up. - Me.
你们可能以为Hullen不会来找你们麻烦,但并非如此
You may think the Hullen are done with you, but they're not.
住嘴,我不会让你把葬礼当推销大会的
No, I'm not letting you use this tragedy as a sales pitch.
- 别激动 - 你少废话,和尚
- Easy. - Stay out of this, monk.
你们的祖先和Hullen做了交易
Your ancestors made a deal with the Hullen
这样他们就可以在Quad星系大肆掠夺
so that they could pillage the Quad.
所以我们不是来推销的
So this isn't a sales pitch.
而是来收债的
It's a godsdamned debt.
但还是来推销的
But also a sales pitch.
我们还是缺钱啊
We for sure need money.
让我猜猜,在你们得逞之前我们哪儿都去不了,是吧?
Let me guess, we're not moving until you get it, right?
不,不是我们干的
No, that wasn't us.
这也不是你们干的吧
I suppose that wasn't you either.
行了,大家保持冷静。停停走走
Okay, everybody stay calm. Elevators start, elevators stop.
电梯就是这样
It's just what they do.
我确信这不过是小故障而已,我们会...
I'm sure it's a minor malfunction. We'll get...
啊,瞧,没事了
Ah, see, there.
- Seyah Melek! - 怎么回事?
- Seyah Melek! - What's going on?
她死了
She's gone.
一定是心脏病发作吧
It must have been a heart attack.
D'av,帮我一把
D'av, give me a hand.
肯定不是心脏病
Definitely not a heart attack.
很好,很好
Well, well, well.
开始干活吧,Brynn
Looks like it's time to get to work, Brynn.
总算来了
It's about time.
我差点以为你消失...
I was beginning to think you'd disappeared...
哦
Oh.
有意思
Well, this is interesting.
说实话,并不在我意料之中
Not entirely unexpected, if I'm being honest,
但有意思
but interesting.
好吧我坦白,我确实感觉这挺奇怪的
Full disclosure, I do feel a touch weird about it.
这下可好,我强烈拒绝
Okay, that is definitely not happening.
拒绝得好
I couldn't agree more.
Aneela虽然不在这里,但她会回来的
Aneela isn't here, but she'll be back.
我知道Aneela在哪里。我不是来找她的
I know where Aneela is. I'm not here for her.
我们时间不多了,赶紧办事吧
We're on a tight schedule, so chop-chop.
- Melek是被谋杀的 - 你觉得是谁干的?
- Melek's been murdered. - So who do you think did it?
我跟你一样没头绪
Your guess is as good as mine.
你得修好电梯,Johnny
You need to get this elevator moving, Johnny.
这可不容易啊
Well, it's gonna be tough.
由于太阳辐射,电梯的科技水平很低
Because of the sun's radiation, they kept the tech basic.
模拟装置毫无用处
Analog would be cute if it wasn't so useless.
你不知道怎么用模拟装置?
You don't know analog?
你知道怎么用火枪吗?
You know how to fire a musket?
你尽力而为吧,但速度要快
Just do what you can, but do it fast.
凶手还在这儿呢
We've got a killer in here.
Melek死了?怎么回事?
Melek's dead? What?
嘿,没事的
Hey, it's all right. Hey, it's okay.
等我想个办法让电梯重新开动
Everything's gonna be fine once I get the elevator
就没事了
moving again somehow.
- 好吗? - 好
- Okay? - Okay, okay.
- 但我想帮忙 - 很好
- But I want to help. - Great.
你对电梯有什么了解?
剧集 | 扫兴者(2015) | 导航列表