剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
创建自己的公♥司♥很适合我
Starting my own company suited me.
我觉得自己真的 很享受24、25、26岁的年纪
I guess I really enjoyed being, what, 24, 25, 26,
手下有十个人为我工作 有的人年纪甚至比我大一倍
having ten people working for me who are, I mean, some of them were twice my age.
这让我很有满足感
It felt very satisfying to me.
你觉得自己是如何做到的呢?
How do you think you were able to do that?
我一直认为自己最大的优点之一
Mmm... I always thought one of my biggest assets was,
就是能慧眼识英才
I can see a talented person
抛开个性 只看专业的特质
and remove the personality from the professional qualities.
你这话是什么意思…
What do you mean by...
就是说 我不需要喜欢你这个人
It's like, I don't need to like you as a person
但如果我看出你很适合某个角色
but if I see you would be good in a role
工作出色 与团队相处融洽
and do good work and fit well with the team,
那么你是什么样的人根本不重要
it doesn't really matter how you are as a person.
就是我不需要和所有人交朋友
Like, I don't have to be friends with everyone.
你也是这样的
You're like that too.
或许吧
Maybe.
但并非凡事都是交易
But not everything is transactional.
我的确有朋友 你肯定也一样
I do have friends, as do you.
其实 我今天就要见个朋友
In fact, I'm meeting with one today.
瓦尔
Val.
瓦尔?天啊 你为什么要见瓦尔?
Val? God. Why are you meeting with Val?
从一个认识在此…之前的你的人那里
To get a perspective of you from someone who knew you before...
了解你
all this.
了解一下你刚来时的情况 就这些
When you were the new kid in town, and all that.
我俩几乎都不认识彼此
We hardly knew each other.
那还有别人吗?
Is there someone else?
有谁能更好地描述一下以前的你吗?
Someone better to shed light on who you were before?
你以为这过程中有某种进化
You think that there was some evolution
就像电影之类的一样 但其实自始至终我就是我
like in the movies or whatever,but I was always who I am.
或许能让咱俩都有所进展的方式
Maybe it would help the both of us going forward
就是你别再像其他人一样来看待我
if you stop thinking about me like everyone else.
贴近一些基本 明白吗?
Like basic, you know?
瓦尔
千万别动
Don't you dare move.
你们真漂亮
You look so amazing.
我想杀了你们的父母
I want to murder your parents.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
本故事完全真实
编造的部分除外
听我说 我以时尚为生命 我就是时尚
Look, I live fashion. I am fashion.
我在照片墙上见过很多
I meet a lot of fame- hungry,
渴望出名 想要成为 社交名流的暴发户女网红
new money rich girls of Instagram who want to be socialites.
他们想变得很酷 是谁想?是一心向上爬的人
Who want to be cool. Who want! Social climbers.
饥渴的人
Thirsty people.
安娜德尔维不饥渴
Anna Delvey was not thirsty.
安娜德尔维是真的酷
Anna Delvey was the real deal.
你到底是怎么知道的?
How do you know that exactly?
观察细微之处
It's in the details.
好吧 你穿着
Okay, you are wearing
我猜你自认为是一件很漂亮的裙子
what I'm guessing you think is a really nice dress.
但我可以告诉你 这是件仿品 而且仿得也不怎么样
But I can tell that it's a knock- off, and not a good one.
用料很廉价 接缝处的印花没对齐
The fabric is cheap, the print doesn't match at the seams,
这个包倒是花了点价钱
the bag cost something,
但没人会就此误以为你住在公园大道
but no one's mistaking you for the Park Avenue,
上瑞士寄宿学校 拿着信托基金生活
Swiss boarding school, trust fund life.
还有这双鞋 我是说 这双鞋让我替你感到难过
Plus, the shoes... I mean, they make me sad for you.
谁让你穿的这双鞋…
Who made you wear those...
- 我懂了 - 细节
I get it. - Details.
那安娜的细节呢?
So what were Anna's details?
安娜?
Anna?
那婊♥子♥完美无瑕
That bitch was flawless.
那种人天生就有品味
People like that are born with taste.
我不是说时尚品味 而是指真正意义上的品味
I don't mean fashion sense. I mean real taste.
安娜很低调
Anna was understated.
她很优雅 阿泽丁阿莱亚、巴黎世家、迪奥
Elegant. Alaïa. Balenciaga. Dior.
她知道正确的说话行事方式
She knew all the right things to say and do.
安娜绝不会说 “我们去周先生餐厅吃吧”
Anna was never "Let's eat at Mr. Chow."
发抖 从来不会
Shudder. No, no, no.
安娜知道 顶级的三文鱼要去卢西恩餐厅
Anna knows that excellent salmon is at Lucien.
还知道很早以前 韦弗利最好的菜是亚米希鸡
That back in the day, the best dish at The Waverley was the Amish chicken.
但现在不是了 非常难吃
Not anymore. Now it's disgusting.
总之 安娜都知道
But then, Anna knew.
还有红酒
And wine.
- 干杯! - 从点什么红酒就能看出来
Cheers! - You can always tell by the wine order.
暴发户总点最贵的那瓶
New money always gets the most expensive bottle.
但安娜点酒就像富家子弟
Anna ordered like generational wealth.
区域 年份
Regions, years.
安娜属于这里
Anna belonged.
安娜就是上流社会
Anna was society.
你俩是好朋友吗?
And you two were close friends?
安娜很冷淡 很难接近
Anna was cold and unapproachable.
总是没空 也从不回信息
Always unavailable. She never texted back.
她不在乎别人的想法
She didn't care what other people thought
对除自己之外的任何人毫无兴趣
and she wasn't interested in anybody else but herself.
而且她很刻薄
And she was mean.
我迫切想成为她的朋友
I was dying to be her friend.
我极度渴求她
I was desperate for her.
这就是她的天分
And that was her gift.
安娜德尔维是个泼辣女王
Anna Delvey was a queen bitch.
但她做事的方式 会让你觉得她当泼辣女王是有原因的
But the way that she did it made you feel like she was Queen Bitch for a reason.
所以蔡斯从第一天起就迷恋上了她
That's why she had Chase obsessed with her from day one.
蔡斯?
Chase?
蔡斯
Chase.
- 蔡斯 她男朋友 - 等等 她男朋友?
Chase. Her boyfriend. - Wait, her boyfriend?
姑娘 你怎么能不知道蔡斯呢?
Girl, how do you not know about Chase?
“其他人都醒了 但蔡斯醒着”?
"Everyone else is woke but Chase is wake"?
26年
Twenty- six years.
一般人一生要在睡眠上花这么长时间
That's how much time the average person spends sleeping.
相当于要睡26年的夜晚
Twenty- six years of nights.
做26年的梦
Twenty- six years of dreams.
这26年充满了思想和主意
Twenty- six years filled with thoughts and ideas,
含义和魔法 还有噩梦
meaning and magic, nightmares.
以及奇迹
And wonders.
但当你早上醒来
But when you wake up in the morning,
太阳升起 只需要一两分钟 然后
when the sun rises, all it takes is a minute or two and then...
睡梦中所有的认知就消失了
All of that knowledge just dissolves.
消失不见
Disappears. Gone.
无处可寻
Lost.
想象一下
Imagine.
如果没有丢掉这部分时间 而是将它利用起来?
What if instead of losing that time you could tap into it?
真正理解你的潜意识
Actually understand your subconscious.
如果我们能 理解整个国家的潜意识会如何?
What if we could understand the subconscious of an entire nation?
掌握了这些 我们能做什么?
What could we do with that knowledge?
我们是否会更加紧密相连?
Would we be more connected?
地球一端的某个城市能否通过理解
Could a city on one side of the globe feel community
地球另一端某个城市的
with a city on the other side of the globe
希望、恐惧和梦想 就能与其建立社区般的连接?
simply by understanding one another's hopes and fears and dreams?
一个国家能否 更清晰地学习另一个国家?
Could one country learn more clearly from another?
我们能否预测起义?
Could we predict an uprising?
预测战争?流行病?种族灭绝?
A war? A pandemic? A genocide?
我问你 如果我可以 云追溯你的梦想怎么办?
I'm asking you, what if I could cloud source your dreams?
唤醒
等等 蔡斯是他妈谁啊?
Wait, wait, wait. Who the fuck is Chase?
等下 不对 这不是重点
Wait, no. Hold on, that's not the point.
你说瓦尔爱安娜?
You say Val loves Anna?
是仰慕 崇拜
Adores. Worships.
那肯定发生了一些严重的事情
Then some serious shit must have gone down.
因为他为什么要 抹去有关她的所有公开记忆?
Because why did he erase every public memory of her?
等等 什么…
Wait, what...
你是怎么…
How do you even...
照片墙里都有啊
It's all laid out in the 'gram.
好吧 老陆那么兴奋 是因为他用了照片墙
Well, Lou's pissing himself because he used Instagram.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表