剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
我觉得咱们应该弄一个时间表什么的
I thought we should work out some kind of schedule
这样咱俩就能 每周至少有一个人去看她
so she has one of us visiting her at least once a week.
- 什么? - 我上网查了
What? - I went online.
有个清单列出了 我们能给犯人带的物品 杂♥志♥一类的
There's a list of stuff we can bring inmates. Magazines and stuff.
你是不是…等等…
Are you... Wait...
你是在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
我开玩笑干吗?
Why would I be kidding?
是监狱 咱俩的朋友入狱了
It's prison. Our friend is in prison.
我们不能放任不管 她需要人们帮忙
We can't just leave her in there. She needs people.
我才不去探监安娜
I'm not visiting Anna in prison.
我没必要去监狱探望那个人
I'm not required to visit that person in prison.
那个人?她可是你最好的朋友啊
That person? She was your best friend. - Oh.
她爸爸切断了她的经济来源 现在她没法支付你的开销
Her dad cuts her off and now she can't pay your way,
没法资助你的社交和衣服 所以你就把她抛弃了?
fund your social life and clothes, so you drop her?
安娜从来没付过我的开销
Anna did not ever pay my way.
这双鞋和夹克是安娜付的钱
Anna paid for those shoes and that jacket.
她买♥♥这对耳钉的时候我在场
I was there when she bought those earrings.
这件毛衣 那个包我也认识! 你身上的一切都是安娜付的钱
The sweater. And I know that bag! She paid for everything you have on.
现在“德尔维第一国民银行”关门了 所以你就甩了她
First National Bank of Delvey is closed and you dump her.
- 你真会利用人 - 要说谁会利用人 就是你
You're a user. - If anyone is the user, it's you.
要我说 我和她曾经是朋友 但你却是她花钱买♥♥的跟班婊♥子♥
I mean, we were friends, you... You were her paid bitch.
好吧 你说什么?
Okay, what?
我是说 对 她可能 给我买♥♥过一些衣服 但你呢?
I mean, yeah, she may have bought some of my clothes, but you?
你让她把你买♥♥了下来!
I mean, you let her buy you!
她买♥♥了你的时间 买♥♥了你的…
She bought your time, she bought your...
再说一遍我被人买♥♥了 快说 说啊 你说一个试试
Say someone bought me again. Say it now. Come on. Try me.
你走过来 聊一聊购买♥♥我这个黑人女性
Step up here and discuss the purchase of this Black woman
因为我巴不得治治你这张脸!
because I am dying to correct your face!
来啊!
Come on!
对 你最好赶紧跑!
Yeah, you'd better run!
我们有塔莉娅马雷的哪些信息?
What do we have on Talia Mallay?
- “我们”?我们… - 你已经让她宣誓作证了?
"We"? What do we... - You deposed her already?
你为什么会来这?
Why are you here?
我们应该合作
We should be working together.
我们可以合作
We could be working together.
但我们并不要合作
And yet we are not.
我不确定你做了什么 说服了我的客户给你独家
I'm not sure what you did to convince my client to give you an exclusive,
但这并不牵扯到我的辩护
but it does not involve my defense.
听我说 如果你 分享你掌握的塔莉娅的信息
Look, if you share what you have on Talia,
我可以接手 见到她的时候继续跟进
I can tag in and follow up when I meet with her.
- 把你的辩护弄完整 - 我们不是…没有“我们”一说
Round out your defense. - We are not... There is no "we."
那就是还没让她宣誓作证?
So you haven't deposed her?
好吧 检控方掌握了她哪些信息?
Well, what does the prosecution have from her?
至少能拿颜色标出来吧?给个范围?
Can you color it at least? Ball- park it?
我们投入的弹♥药♥越多…
The more ammunition we have going into...
薇薇安肯特 出去
Vivian Kent, get out.
出去
Out.
我们有塔莉娅马雷的哪些信息?
What do we have on Talia Mallay?
我觉得什么都没有 我可以再查一次
Nothing, I think. I can check again.
好吧 你查查那个箱子 其他的我来查
Fine, you check that box, I'll check the rest.
- 其他的? - 你是说只有这个箱子吗?
The rest? - You're telling me this is it?
地方检察官办公室只送来了这些?
All the DA's office sent over?
他们要分享的所有证据 一个破箱子就全装下了?
Every bit of discovery they have to share fits in one fucking box?
那边有一棵雕塑树 旁边就是一棵真正的树
There's a sculpture of a tree by an actual tree.
这些房♥子价值三千万美元
These houses are $30 million.
谁会有钱到 在一套房♥子上花三千万美元?
Who has $30 million to spend on a house?
而且还不是第一套房♥ 是第二套
Not even a first house, a second house.
显然是那些身家十亿 全身名牌的女人
Women with billion- dollar lifestyle brands, apparently.
我家乡所有的房♥子
All the houses in my entire hometown
加起来都不值一千万美元
put together wouldn't be worth even ten million dollars.
是啊
Yeah.
看看那个
Look at that.
- 什么? - 那房♥子也太离谱了!
What? - That house is ridiculous!
人们就不应该住这么大的房♥子
No one should live in a house that large.
亲爱的…
Honey...
呼吸
Breathe.
我接你…一小时之后怎么样?
I'll pick you up in... How's an hour sound?
我现在只能听富婆一声令下 要不我到时候给你打电♥话♥…
I'm at the whim of a mogul. How about I call you when I'm...
欢迎!
Welcome!
欢迎!
Welcome!
你好
Hi.
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
我不知道您有客人
Oh. Uh... I didn't realize you were having company.
我这里经常会有几个人 我喜欢招待
There's always a few people around. I love to entertain.
但没告诉你是我粗鲁了
But how rude of me not to tell you.
你知道吗 我有一个新的沙滩装系列
You know, I have a new beachwear line.
有一件长衫你穿上会非常好看
One of the kaftans would look stunning on you.
不必了 谢谢 我挺好的
No, thank you, I'm fine.
拿几件出来让你选选 不麻烦
It's no problem to bring out some options for you to choose from.
我总喜欢确保客人感到舒服
I always like to make sure my guests are comfortable.
我挺舒服的
I'm comfortable.
闻着很香啊
That smells amazing.
对吧?很漂亮
See? Stunning.
你想听点尴尬的事吗?
You want to hear something embarrassing?
我第一次用烤箱 是25岁的时候
The first time I ever even turned on an oven, I was 25.
- 不会吧 真的? - 我什么都没做过
Come on, really? - I never made anything.
我是说 做过鸡尾酒 我给父母和他们的朋友混过马提尼
I mean, cocktails. I was mixing martinis for my parents and their friends
当时是十岁 但是下厨房♥?
when I was ten, but the kitchen?
厨房♥都挤得满满的
It was fully staffed.
每次你想做点什么
Every time you wanted to do anything,
拿杯牛奶什么的
get a glass of milk, anything,
总会有人替你去做
there was always someone there to do it for you.
我还让第一任男朋友教我如何煎鸡蛋
I had to ask my first boyfriend to teach me how to fry an egg.
你对这个感到尴尬?
And you're embarrassed by this?
不知道如何照顾自己是很尴尬的
It's embarrassing not to know how to take care of yourself.
无法照顾你爱的人
To not be able to take care of the people you love.
我知道
I know.
“可怜的富家女”
Poor little rich girl.
“真是个混♥蛋♥!去你的钱堆里哭吧”
What an asshole! Go cry into your money.
不会的 一点也不会
No. Not at all.
我之前也会因为这个而尴尬
I used to be embarrassed about that too.
也就是钱
The money.
所以我自己赚了
So I made my own.
告诉我
Tell me...
这熟没熟
if this is ready.
我的天 太好吃了
Oh, my God. Delicious.
那么 安娜德尔维
So, Anna Delvey.
她已经统治赖克斯岛了吗?
Is she running Rikers yet?
你为什么认为她有这能力?
What makes you think she could?
安娜做出这种事我不奇怪
I put nothing past Anna.
你俩是好朋友吗?
Were you two close?
我们度过一次假
We vacationed together once.
一起出去吃过几次饭
Dined out a few times.
你们有什么共同点吗? 如果你不介意我问的话
What was the connection, if you don't mind me asking?
我欣赏这种女人 不试图给人留下深刻印象
I appreciate a woman who doesn't try to impress.
不畏惧
Who isn't afraid.
而且也不在乎?
Who doesn't give a fuck?
而且她对艺术很有品味
And she had great taste in art.
谢谢
Thank you.
很漂亮吧?
Stunning, isn't it?
我在竞拍这幅画 所以
I'm bidding on it, so...
如果你不介意的话 像其他人一样假装一下认可
fake your approval like the rest of these phonies, if you don't mind.
这地方唯一值两毛钱的
The only thing worth a dime in here
是她
is her.
辛迪谢尔曼?
Cindy Sherman?
这是她无名电影剧照的首批照片之一
Among the first of her untitled film stills.
是的
Mmm. Yeah.
辛迪很棒 但花50多万
Cindy's great, but over half a million
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表