剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
手♥机♥卡就是那个小小的芯片卡
A SIM card is that little chip thing
插在手♥机♥里 卡里存着你的信息…
in your phone that stores your information...
- 我知道什么是手♥机♥卡 - 你可真棒
I know what a SIM card is. - Good.
现在有了虚拟手♥机♥卡
Well, now there are virtual SIM cards.
那就可以在手♥机♥上 下载虚拟手♥机♥卡的应用程序
So you can have a virtual SIM app on your phone,
这样就可以使用不同国家的电♥话♥号♥码
that lets you run phone numbers for different countries.
- 安娜有这种东西? - 是的
Anna had one of these? - She did.
她用的是哪个电♥话♥号♥码?
What number was she running?
这就到精彩的部分了
Now we get to the good part.
里德先生?
Mr. Reed?
肯特女士 你这几乎就是骚扰
Ms. Kent, this is bordering on harassment.
你知道彼得亨内克吗?知道吗?
Did you know about Peter Hennecke? Did you know?
…再次通话 亨内克先生
Good to speak again, Mr. Hennecke.
安娜告诉我你们在纽约进展不错
Anna tells me you're making progress in New York.
我们有两家银行 对她的提议和向她放贷非常感兴趣
We have two banks very interested in her proposition and in loaning her the money.
真是好消息
Excellent news.
我想你需要 关于她的信托的文件 资金证明…
I presume you'll need paperwork regarding her trust, proof of funds...
我和亨内克先生聊过 和他说过话
I had conversations with Hennecke. I spoke with the man.
她买♥♥了一张虚拟手♥机♥卡 用了德国电♥话♥号♥码 还用了变声程序
She bought a virtual SIM to run a German number and used a voice distorter app.
在iTunes上五美元就能买♥♥到
Five dollars on iTunes.
根本没有彼得亨内克这个人
There never was a Peter Hennecke.
- 她叫什么名字? - 安娜德尔维
What's her name? - Anna Delvey.
这姑娘是谁?你对她有把握吗?
Who is this girl? Are you sure about her?
这对我们来说会是一笔不错的交易
This could be a sweet deal for us.
我可以向你保证 她背后有巨额财富
I can assure you there is significant wealth there.
不然我为何同意进入她的董事会?
Why else would I agree to be on her board?
我不应该告诉你
I shouldn't be telling you this,
但是峰堡的大卫 已经启动尽责调查 准备批贷
but David at Fortress has already started due diligence and will approve.
她真的很特别
She is really very special.
真的是
She really is.
艾伦?
Alan?
你怎样为自己的做法♥正♥名?
How can you justify doing that?
亨内克 欺骗艾伦…
Hennecke, lying to Alan...
这只是你的个人理解
You and your stories.
你是说我想错了?
You're saying I'm wrong?
我觉得我爸从来都只想要儿子
I think my father only ever wanted sons.
我哥哥是个天才
My brother is the genius.
我觉得我爸总盼着我失败
I think my dad always expected me to fail.
男人都低估女人
All men underestimate women.
就连本应该爱我们的男人也是如此
Even the one who's supposed to love us.
艾伦低估你了吗?
Did Alan underestimate you?
所以你羞辱了他?
Is that why you humiliated him?
你这么担心艾伦
You're so worried about Alan.
你不会真的以为 他有失去任何东西的危险吧?
Do you seriously think he's in any danger of losing anything?
因为没犯过的罪行 而被关起来的人是我
I'm the one locked up for crimes I didn't commit.
被拒绝保释的人是我
I'm the one denied bail.
男人每天做的事 都比别人口中我做的要糟糕得多
Every day men do far worse things than anything I've allegedly done.
他们受到什么惩罚了吗?没有
And what happens to them? Nothing.
没有后果 没有负面影响 而且绝对不会有牢狱之灾
No consequences, no fallout, and definitely no jail time.
艾伦会没事的 他们没准还会提拔他
Alan will be fine. They'll probably promote him.
男人即便失败 也总是向上走的
Men fail upwards all the time.
就是那里 很好
Right there. Good.
完美
Oh, that's perfect.
你不会抛弃我 投入托德的怀抱吧?
You're not gonna leave me for Todd, are you?
…世界看见了我们一直了解的事情…
...the world has seen what we always knew...
- 走着瞧 - …地球上没有人
We'll see. - ...that no people on Earth
像美国人一样无畏、勇敢、坚定
are so fearless, or daring, or determined as Americans.
国情咨文
什么破节目
What a shit show.
你会被埃利斯里德起诉吗? 因为我们付不起保释金
So you gonna get sued by Ellis Reed? Because we can't afford bail money.
我和他谈过
I spoke to him.
艾伦里德太容易被骗了 安娜利用了他
Alan Reed was just a patsy. Anna used him.
可怜的没脑子
Poor fool.
先不说艾伦是什么 但他肯定不可怜
Whatever Alan is, he is not poor.
他们基本上就是提拔了他
They basically promoted him.
任命他为房♥地♥产♥部门的全球主管
Appointed him global head of the real estate division.
每年两百万美元 还没加奖金和股本
$2 million a year before bonuses and equity share.
他让公♥司♥受骗 他们反而提拔了他
He allowed his firm to be defrauded and they promoted him.
…因为我们的人♥民♥强大
...because our people are strong.
这些男人不需要承担一丁点后果
There's zero consequences for these men.
早上好 里德先生
Good morning, Mr. Reed.
12号♥球场给您开好了
I have Court 12 open for you.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表