剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
我一定要进行采访 好吗?
I'm getting the interview. Okay?
- 好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
酒店那里呢?
What about the hotel?
我有想过 比克曼酒店、W酒店…
I thought of that. The Beekman, the W...
有很多酒店因为没收到钱而起诉她
There's a bunch of 'em listed as filing charges for not being paid,
但是她不停地换酒店
but she was in and out of each one.
每次最多住几天
A few days at most.
那些酒店里没有人足够了解她 或记得她是否有客人
Nobody there knew her enough to remember if she had guests.
我不是指那些起诉她的酒店 而是没起诉她的酒店
Not the hotels that filed charges, I mean the one that didn't.
12乔治酒店
12 George Hotel.
根据记录 安娜在那里住了几个月
According to this, Anna stayed there for months.
12乔治
对了
Yeah.
我可能会因此惹上很多麻烦 你知道吗?
I could get in a lot of trouble for this, you know.
好的 这里比我的公♥寓♥还要大
Yeah, this is bigger than my apartment. - Mmm- hmm.
这里要1700美元一晚 而且还不是我们的套房♥
It's $1,700 a night. Not even one of our suites.
1700美元一晚
$1,700 a night.
安娜的账单一定是天文数字
Anna's bill must have been huge.
但她付款了?
And she paid it?
她付款了 一分不少 而且她每次给小费都是一百
She paid, every dime. And she tipped with $100 bills.
我看到新闻说她是个骗子
I read they're saying she's a scammer, but...
但是安娜德尔维在这里是个传奇人物
Anna Delvey is legend around here.
我们看到她确实有钱
We saw that money.
你认识她吗?
Did you know her?
我不跟客人来往
I don't fraternize with guests.
你记得有什么朋友或谁来找过她吗?
Can you remember any friends or people who visited her?
我说过了我不跟客人来往 这样不合规矩
I don't fraternize with guests. It's against the rules.
我得回去了 你要不要来张自♥拍♥ 还是什么的?
I got to get back. So you want to take a selfie or what?
安娜在这里到处自♥拍♥
Anna took selfies all over this place.
你好 我给你打电♥话♥的原因 是我要做一篇有关安娜德尔维的报道
Hi, I'm calling because I'm doing a story on Anna Delvey.
我知道你和安娜在社交场合聚过几次
I know that you and Anna got together socially a number of times.
因为我在照片墙上看到
Oh, because it's on Instagram.
在照片墙上看到的
On Instagram.
安娜德尔维
不 那肯定是你
No, it's definitely you.
我确定
I'm sure.
你好 我是薇薇安
Hi, I'm Vivian.
我确定 照片墙上面 有超过30张照片是你们俩一起拍的
I'm sure. Over 30 photos of the two of you together on Instagram.
照片墙
Instagram. Instagram. Instagram.
我不想在还没听到你的观点之前 用一篇文章把你和安娜联♥系♥起来
I'd hate to link you to Anna in an article without hearing your point of view.
我会 但我不想
I will, but I'd hate to.
好的 我在那里等你
Great. I'll see you there.
她的家庭就是德尔维一家
Her family is the Delvey family.
古董界大亨 德国人
The one big in antiques. German.
他们有一个信托基金 我就知道这么多
There's a trust fund. That's all I know.
她是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 她父亲是个大财主
She's Russian, her father's a major money guy.
从事有关太阳能的业务 非常有钱 这是她告诉我的
Something about solar. Very rich, that's what she told me.
情况是这样的
This is the situation.
她家有一幅印象派作品
Her family had some impressionist painting
安娜25岁时 那幅画本应卖♥♥到四千两百万美元
that was supposed to be sold for about 42 mill when Anna turned 25,
她和她的哥哥打算平分这笔收入
and she and her brother were going to split the proceeds.
是真的 我看过那幅画
It was real. I saw the piece.
我应该看过
I think I did.
我替安娜说句话 那婊♥子♥很会打扮
I'll say this for Anna. The bitch knew how to dress.
时尚巴黎女装
Chic Parisian couture.
瑞克欧文斯、飒拉的现成套装
Rick Owens, Zara off the rack.
对于有钱的人来说 我不明白
For someone with money, I didn't understand it.
但她的衣服比任何人都多 所以…
But she had more clothes than anyone ever, so...
她每次都穿同一件黑裙子
She wore the same black dress over and over.
她看起来就像个小芭比娃娃 很可爱
She looked like this little Barbie Doll. Cute.
她很有料 你知道吗?
She had something, you know?
安娜吗?
Anna?
我和她亲热过几次
She and I made out a couple times
但我可以告诉你 我并不是第一个和她在一起的女孩
and I can tell you, I wasn't the first girl she'd been with.
她很火♥辣♥
She's hot.
她什么都告诉我了
She told me everything,
我跟你说 安娜德尔维不需要性♥爱♥
and I'm telling you, Anna Delvey had no use for sex.
她不感兴趣
She was not into it.
在正常的生理需求方面 安娜跟别人完全不同
Anna was from another planet when it came to normal bodily urges.
她来过我们办公室开会
She came for a meeting at our office.
她用了我的卫生间 我没在里面放卫生纸
She used my bathroom and I didn't have any toilet paper,
结果她放了大号♥
and she did a number two.
然后她直接下来开会…
She came down and spent time in the meeting
峰堡投资集团
…那股气味真是难以形容
and the odor was incredible.
简直是臭气熏天
The odor was so bad,
我当时就想:“这个人有毛病”
I said, "There is something wrong with this human being."
安娜都把我吓死了 我到现在还会做噩梦
Anna scares the shit out of me. I still have nightmares.
我的天啊 原来她一直以来都是装的
My God, all this time she was a fake.
不 听好了 她的脸就是普通的大众脸
Her face was basic, peasant face,
这就证明了她是真的有钱
which is how you know she was legitimately wealthy.
穷♥人♥不可能以那张脸就能蒙过去
No one who looked like that could get away with being poor,
在我们的世界不可能
not in our world.
这么说有点病态 但我希望能多了解她一点
In a sick way, I wish I knew her better.
育儿室你粉刷到哪里了?
How much of the nursery did you paint?
就刷了一堵墙 怎么了?
Just the one wall. Why? - Huh.
照片墙上面的自♥拍♥
Selfies from Instagram.
这是安娜 这也是安娜
This is Anna, and this is Anna.
这也是安娜 这也是安娜
And this is Anna, and this is Anna, and this is Anna, and this is Anna.
安娜
Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna, Anna!
全都是近五年内拍的
All taken within the last five years.
- 见鬼了 - 这个人是谁?
Holy shit. - Who is she?
安娜到底有多少面?
How many Annas is she?
安娜德尔维到底是谁?
Who the hell is Anna Delvey?
可以了
You're good.
- 你的访客通行证 别弄丢 - 弄丢了 行 标有罗西的公交车?
Your visitor pass. Do not lose it. - Lose it. Got it. Bus marked "Rosie"?
索罗金
Sorokin.
你这次也是来普通拜访的?
You're here on a regular visit again?
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
普通拜访 媒体访问
Regular visits, media visits.
你是来普通拜访的
You're here on a regular visit.
是的 像我之前说的
Yes. Like I said before,
获得媒体访问权需要经过很多程序
there are procedures for getting a media visit.
所以普通拜访是最快、最简单的…
So a regular visit is the fastest, easiest to...
如果是媒体访问 他们会把我们安排在一个包间里
On a media visit they put us in a private room.
我觉得这样挺好的 今天这里的人也不多
I think we're good, not that many people in here today.
不管怎样 我有一些问题要问你
So, anyway, I just had some questions.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
我找了其他人采访来证实你的说法
I've been trying to get some other interviews to help corroborate your story.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
不是这样的 只是对于这样的报道
It's not that. It's just for a story like this,
记者需要其他的消息来源
a journalist needs other sources.
来增加报道的可信度
To give the story credibility.
所以 我已经进一步了解了
So I made progress.
我跟你的一些朋友和同事聊过了
I spoke to a number of your friends and associates.
他们都是一些非常有趣和有成就的人
You know some very interesting and accomplished people.
他们都说了很多关于你的事
They all had lots to say about you,
但在某些事情上似乎有些困惑
but there did seem to be some confusion over certain things.
你搭了公交车吗?
Did you ride the bus?
什么?
What?
公交车
The bus.
你是不是搭了 赖克斯的白色公交车过来?
Did you take that white Rikers bus here?
是的
Well, yeah.
如果是媒体访问 你就不需要搭公交车
You don't have to take the bus on a media visit.
他们会开车送你 可以享受贵宾的待遇
They drive you, it's VIP.
好的
Okay.
安娜 我想把这些困惑搞清楚
Anna, I want to clarify some of this confusion.
跟我聊过的每个人 他们每个对你的描述都截然不同
Everyone I spoke to, every single person, describes you very differently.
就好像他们说的是很多不同的人
Almost as if all of them were talking about a lot of different people,
而不是一个人
instead of just one person.
你对这事有什么看法?
What do you think about that?
你到底和谁谈过 他们说了什么?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表