剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
Like you did on the VIP tickets that I busted my ass to get you?
只是看纸片人身上穿的衣服而已
It's clothes on stick people.
谁他妈在乎啊?
Who gives a fuck?
你知道吗?
You know what?
她归你了
She's all yours.
我退出
I'm out.
蔡斯!
Chase!
蔡斯 你来真的?
Chase, seriously?
认真的?什么?他真孩子气
Seriously? What? He's a child.
他他妈的就是个学步婴儿 我发誓!
He... he's a fucking toddler. I swear!
我们去找点香槟
Let's find some fucking champagne
看看电影 仇恨一下除我以外的男人
and watch some movies and hate all men but me.
好吧
Yeah.
嘿 你在哪呢?
Hey, where are you?
你和安娜在一起吗?
Are you with Anna?
是的
Yeah.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
什么?
What?
我需要你帮我查看一下安娜的护照
I need you to check Anna's passport.
为什么?查什么啊?
Why? Check it for what?
你去看看就对了 能帮我看看吗?
Just check it. Look at it for me, will you?
我才不去查她的护照 这样做太怪了
I'm not checking her passport. That is so creepy.
我觉得她在对我撒谎
I think she's lying to me.
我知道她在对我撒谎
I know she's lying to me.
撒什么谎?
About what?
- 我要挂电♥话♥了 - 关于她的钱 这是一方面
I'm hanging up. - About her money, for one thing.
蔡斯 说真的
Chase, seriously.
这姑娘就是个行走的自动取款机 她基本上就是皇室成员
The girl's a walking ATM. She's practically royalty.
你去查看一下 也就几秒钟的事
Just check. It'll only take a second.
- 不 - 有什么大不了的?
No. - What's the big deal?
如果没什么大不了的 你自己来查啊
If it's not a big deal then check yourself.
你在哪呢?嗑药磕晕了吗?听着像
Where are you? Are you high? You sound high.
你过来和你自己女朋友聊
Just come over here and talk to your girlfriend.
算了
Never mind.
你告诉安娜了吗?问她名字的事?
Did you tell Anna? Ask her about her name?
我没有理由这样做
I had no reason to.
在这个阶段 可疑行为都是蔡斯干的
The questionable behavior was all Chase at this point.
在这个阶段?意思是 在某个时间点可疑行为换别人了?
At this point? So there's a point where that shifted?
- 来嘛 就睡前喝这么一次 弱鸡 - 酒鬼 不行
Come on, one night cap. Loser. - Lush. No. Uh- uh.
德尔维女士
Ms. Delvey.
德尔维女士 我们没收到转账
Ms. Delvey, we haven't received the transfer.
我们打电♥话♥给银行 并没有得到任何指令
We called the bank. They haven't been given any instructions.
恐怕得请您换一张信♥用♥卡♥了
I'm afraid I have to ask you for another credit card.
- 现在不行 - 她已经给了你一张卡
Not now. - She gave you a card.
- 不是吗? - 是的!
Didn't you? - I did!
- 德尔维女士 - 我的卡都在你那
Ms. Delvey. - You have all my cards.
- 都再刷一次! - 我已经都刷过了
Run them again! - I've run them already.
那肯定就是系统出问题了
Then there must be a problem with the system.
- 我需要换一张卡或者现金 - 刷一遍
I need another card or cash. - Well, run them.
你难道不想收钱吗?
Don't you want to be paid?
你们这样对待我 我爸会很不高兴的
My father will be very unhappy that I was treated this way.
你可以给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥要一张能用的卡
You could call your father and get a working card.
你是在帮这个 有贪恋权力的小人经理吗?
Are you siding with this little power- hungry middle manager?
- 侮辱我是没用的 - 我得吃药 得躺下
Insulting me won't help. - I need my pills and to lie down.
我爸会把钱转过来 只要我…
Well, my father will wire the money as soon...
现在是大半夜 银行关门没法转账
It's the middle of the night. There are no banks open to wire it.
那就早上 我们走
In the morning then. Come on.
我的天 我们都不能…这太荒唐了
My God. We can't even... This is absurd.
我只是要拿一下包里的药
I just need the pills from my bag.
在收到付款之前 我们要扣留你们的物品
We're holding your possessions until payment is received.
你们有好几种收款方式 这是你们的问题 不是我们的!
You have several forms of payment. This is your problem, not ours!
去他妈的 我给蔡斯打电♥话♥ 他会付钱的
Fuck this. I'm gonna call Chase and he'll cover it.
不要 我能搞定
No. I will fix this.
- 怎么搞定? - 把卡再刷一遍
How? - Well, just run them again.
安娜!不行 我要吃药 要睡觉
Anna! No, I need my pills. I need to sleep.
明天的工作很重要
I have a big day at work tomorrow.
- 我给蔡斯打电♥话♥ - 不行 你别给他打 我能搞定
Let me call Chase. - No, you will not call him. I'll fix this.
- 好吧 那我打给诺拉 - 等等 别 不要打给诺拉
Fine, I'll call Nora. - Wait, no, do not call Nora.
- 这太丢人了 - 现在不光是丢人 我们无家可归
It's embarrassing. - It's beyond that. We'll be homeless.
瓦尔!不要!
Val! No!
这太荒谬了 先让我们进个房♥间 现在马上要发展成医疗紧急情况了
Okay, this is absurd. Let us into a room. This is becoming a medical emergency.
这事情有一个很简单的解决方法
There is a very simple solution to this.
我需要一张能用的信♥用♥卡♥
I need a working credit card.
德尔维女士
Ms. Delvey.
安娜?
Anna?
瓦尔 我…
Val, I'm...
对不起 我…
I'm... I'm sorry. I've...
我爸爸…
My father...
我太孤单了
I'm... I'm so... I'm so alone.
他切断了我的经济来源
He cut... he cut me off. He... he cuts... He cuts me off. I...
我会付的
I'll pay.
我会付的
I'll... I'll pay. I'll... I'll pay.
我只需要…
I just... I just need to...
我可以付
I can... I can pay.
我可以付
I can... I can pay.
我可以付
I can... I can pay.
我可以…对不起 我可以付
I can... I'm sorry. I can ... I ... I can pay.
我…
I... I...
抱歉添麻烦了 她正在困难时期
Sorry for all the trouble. She's going through a tough time.
行李呢?
Luggage?
这边请
This way, please.
那蔡斯付钱了?为什么?她破产了?
So Chase paid? Why? Was she broke?
破产?不会的
Broke? No way.
彻底崩溃了还差不多
Broken, perhaps.
我从没见过那么强势的人 居然一瞬间就变得那么脆弱
I've never seen anyone so fierce turn so fragile so quickly.
我想说 你俩开个房♥吧
I'd say get a room,
但你俩开房♥ 肯定会把房♥子搞坏
but with you two that can be rather fraught.
早上好
Good morning.
我已经晚了
I'm already late.
商♥铺♥太多 时间太少
So many shops, so little time.
- 再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
你们这分分合合的总是打我脸
This on- again, off- again is giving me whiplash.
我能说什么?我爱她
What can I say? I'm in love with her.
我们聊了很久 她就是…
We had a long talk and she's just...
她现在实心实意 和我一起构建“唤醒”
She's now totally committed to building Wake with me.
看看她 那么有激♥情♥ 那么聪明
And watching her, how passionate she is, how smart.
而且漂亮时髦
And posh.
一旦对她的信托基金汇入
Once that trust of hers kicks in.
我还在负担她的开销
I'm still covering her expenses.
但是没错 很快会有那一天
But yeah, someday soon.
不管怎么样 我们会是 一对无人能挡的强大情侣
One way or another, we'll be an unstoppable power couple.
听我说 我按你说的做了
Listen, uh, I did what you asked.
我查看了她的护照
I checked her passport.
你说对了
And you were right.
她姓索罗金
Her last name is listed as Sorokin.
不是德尔维 是个俄♥罗♥斯♥名字
Not Delvey. It's Russian.
像英文的史密斯一样常见
Common as Smith, apparently.
护照是德国的 但她出生在莫斯科郊外
The passport is German, but she was born outside of Moscow.
我确定这背后肯定有合理的解释
I'm sure that there's a logical explanation
我猜是受过创伤
and I'm guessing it was traumatic,
考虑到昨晚在酒店大堂上演的那一幕
given what was on display in the hotel lobby last night.
或许她的家族逃走了 被普♥京♥赶走了
Maybe they escaped. You know, got run off by Putin.
或者是被一些寡头的私人♥民♥兵赶走了
Or some oligarch's personal militia.
但不管发生了什么
But whatever happened,
她内心有很严重的创伤
there is something seriously broken inside of her,
我们必须想个办法帮助她
and we need to find a way to help her.
在听吗?
Hello?
我得走了
I should go.
本来不想告诉你的 但如果你看到她当时有多难过…
I wouldn't have told you, but if you saw how upset she was...
不会的兄弟 我很感激 真的
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表