剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
但她从不付钱
But she never paid them.
好吧 这才是真正的谜团
Well, that's the real mystery.
一个合伙人怎么会在没聘金的情况下 完成超过200小时的工作?
How does a partner do more than 200 hours of work without a retainer in place?
也许他能力下降了 会有这种事
Maybe he lost his touch. It happens.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我其实没必要来 但我一分钟也走不动了
I actually don't need to be here, but I can't walk another minute
而且我想尿尿 所以…
and I needed to pee, so...
我一天都在聊计费时间
I spent all day talking about billable hours.
律师只在乎计费时间
Lawyers are all about billable hours.
但据我所知 安娜没付艾伦一分钱
But as far as I can tell, Anna never paid Alan a dime.
- 是这样吗? - 不予置评
Did she? - No comment.
他免费帮助她
He helped her for no money.
这个女人是怎么回事?
What is it with this woman?
你信教吗?这是仁慈吗?
Are you religious? Is it, is it kindness?
是有某种誓约吗?
Is there some oath?
你没事吧?
You okay?
没事 别聊我
Yeah. We're not talking about me.
他为什么要帮她?
Why would he help her?
好吧 也许是考虑到成功的可能性
Okay, maybe it's the possibility.
狩猎的刺♥激♥感
The thrill of the hunt.
能够率先 冲过终点线的机会 景色、胜利
The chance to cross the finish line first, the view, the win,
尊重、荣耀、辉煌
the respect, the honor, the glory.
你知道吗?
You know?
那她也没给你付钱?
So she's not paying you either?
不予置评
No comment.
现在 报价将蜂拥而至
The offers will come flooding in now.
我没耐心了 等不及想赶快开始
I'm so impatient. I can't wait to get started.
我为之奋斗的一切都在这里
Everything I've been working for is right here.
近在咫尺
Touching distance.
会实现的 我相信
It'll happen. I believe it.
你女儿有你可真幸运
Your daughter's lucky to have you.
我不敢说她会同意你的看法
I'm not sure she'd agree with you.
你常见她吗?
Do you see her a lot?
她总是很忙
She's always busy.
在上学?
At school?
不是 她不适合上大学
No. College wasn't for her.
她其实什么也不做
She doesn't really do anything.
每次我们问她 人生是怎样规划的 她就很不高兴
She gets upset when we ask her what she wants to do with her life.
我们努力工作 为的就是给她一切
We work so hard to give her everything.
为她打开每一扇门
To open every door for her.
我爸曾经切断了我的经济来源
My dad cut me off once.
- 我告诉过你吗? - 没有
Did I tell you that? - No.
我当时对他特别生气
I was so mad with him.
但他那样做之后 我别无选择
But after he did that to me, I had no choice.
只能靠自己站起来
I had to stand on my own feet.
在那之后 我知道了我能够照顾自己
After that, I knew I could take care of myself.
无论遇到什么 我都会没事的
No matter what, I'd be fine.
这一幅 你看出来了吗?
This one. Do you see?
看出来了
I do.
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ All right, here we go ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah... ♪
完美
Perfect.
♪ Sippin' on D'usse, sike Came a long way from G'burg ♪
♪ Puttin' in work like Ferg ♪
♪ New York to LA, Hawaii and Japan ♪
♪ I'm the man 'Least I'm feelin' like I am ♪
♪ Got the whole wide world In the palm of my hand ♪
♪ But don't give... ♪
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没什么 就是想说早安
Nothing. Just saying good morning.
♪ I have arrived All you rappers are in timeout ♪
♪ RattPack where you? ♪ - ♪ Everywhere worldwide ♪
♪ I know you waitin' for This world to collide ♪
♪ BO double B Y H - A - L - L and Folarin ♪
♪ 'Bout to take it back like Doc and Marty inside the DeLorean ♪
彼得亨内克在线上 要谈安娜德尔维的事
I have Peter Hennecke on the phone, regarding Anna Delvey.
把他接进来
Put him through.
很高兴再次通话 亨内克先生
Good to speak again, Mr. Hennecke.
安娜告诉我你们在纽约进展不错
Anna tells me you're making progress in New York.
我们有两家银行 对她的提议和向她放贷非常感兴趣
We have two banks very interested in her proposition and in loaning her the money.
真是好消息
Excellent news.
我想你需要 关于她的信托的文件 资金证明…
I presume you'll need paperwork regarding her trust, proof of funds...
正是如此 信托证明及其来源 还有银行对账单
Exactly that. Proof of the trust, and its origins, bank statements.
我的助手会邮件 向你发送我们所需的全部材料清单
My assistant will email you a whole checklist of what we need.
那将会很有帮助 谢谢你 里德先生
That would be helpful. Thank you, Mr. Reed.
就叫我艾伦吧
Alan, please.
这项目很了不起 所有的功劳都要归功于安娜
It's an incredible project. All credit must go to Anna.
她一直就是个天赋异禀的姑娘
She always was a gifted girl.
我很确定
I'm sure.
我也会让助手 再发一次我们的聘金费用清单
I'll also have my assistant send our invoice again, for our retainer.
当然了 不好意思
Of course. My apologies.
我会立刻把钱汇过去
I will send a wire transfer immediately.
可能需要两三天
It may take maybe two, maybe three days.
我理解 国际汇款有时会…
I understand. International wires can be...
很烦人 但钱会及时打过去
Such an irritation, but it will be promptly sent.
不论你需要什么 我现在精力全在你这边
You have my full attention now, whatever you need.
谢谢你 彼得
Thank you, Peter.
♪ Say hell yeah ♪ - ♪ Hell yeah ♪
♪ Say hell yeah ♪ - ♪ Hell yeah ♪
♪ Say hell yeah ♪ - ♪ Hell yeah ♪
♪ Say hell yeah ♪
洗衣和干洗
你确定是这里吗?感觉不太安全
Are you sure it's here? It doesn't feel safe.
纽约已经不再有人被抢了
Nobody gets mugged in New York anymore.
来吧
Come on.
这位女主厨的餐车非常有名
This chef has an incredible reputation for her food trucks.
餐车?我不敢信
Food trucks? I don't believe this.
她还被《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》报道过 安娜说她非常酷炫
Uh- huh. She got written up in The New York Times. Anna says she's cool.
安娜说!我不进去
Anna says. I'm not going in there.
来吧 就是这样的
Come on. This is how it works.
妈!爸!
Mom! Dad!
那个静居处应该是非常棒的
The retreat is supposed to be amazing.
凯莉上周就在那儿
Kylie was there just last week.
新眼镜吗 爸爸?
New glasses, Dad?
渐进眼镜 镜框有点年轻
Progressives. The frames are a little young.
你是找了一个 时髦人士帮你选的眼镜吧
You let a hipster help you choose your glasses.
我喜欢
I like them.
你戴着很好看
They look good on you.
你妈妈和我之前在聊…
So your mom and I were talking...
鉴于法国烹饪课最后没结果…
Since it didn't work out with the French cooking course...
不是我的错
That wasn't my fault.
没人说是你的错 但下一步呢?
No one's saying it was, but what's next?
罗伯特泰勒的女儿 是《康泰纳仕》的编辑
Robert Taylor's daughter is an editor at Condé Nast.
他说你可以给她打个电♥话♥
She said you can give her a call.
天啊!不要 新闻业已死
God! No. Journalism is dead.
我才不干
I'm not doing that.
那你想做什么?
Than what do you want to do?
你现在就是和我对着干
You're being very confrontational.
爸爸和我都很担心
Dad and I are worried.
你的间隔年已经持续两年半了
Your gap year has been going on for two and a half years.
你的朋友们明年都要毕业了
Your friends are graduating next year.
我有自己的人生道路
I'm on my own path.
这条路究竟通向哪?
And where's that path going?
不好意思 朱莉娅 我不是故意让你心烦
I'm sorry, Julia. I didn't mean to upset you.
我们就是很担心
We're just worried.
我已经竭尽全力了
I'm doing my best.
我们知道你在努力 但你得再加把劲
We know you're trying, but you have to try harder.
妈!
Mom!
你应该开始为自己的行为负责了
It's time you start taking responsibility for your actions.
这话是什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是 如果你不能保住工作 不能专心学习或上学
That means if you can't hold down a job, or commit to study or school,
那我们就没办法继续养你
then we can't keep supporting you.
我正在努力寻找我热爱的事业
I'm trying to discover my passions.
并不是每个人 都能受得了无聊、稳定的工作
Not everyone can have a boring, stable job.
没错 但我的这份无聊、稳定的工作 不能一直给你的无所事事买♥♥单
That's true, but my boring, stable job can't keep bankrolling you doing nothing.
朱莉娅 人们为自己热爱的事而工作
People work at their passions, Julia.
你应该做点什么了
It's time for you to do something.
你们要切断我的经济来源?
You're cutting me off?
我的天 艾伦
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表