剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
我去年还拍过那种廉价的 致电1800找律师的商业广♥告♥
I made one of those cheap 1- 800- get- a- lawyer commercials last year.
- 简直丢人 想看吗? - 好啊 非常想看
It's humiliating. Want to watch it? - Yes, I very much do.
你呼吸声怎么这么大?
Why you breathing so loud?
整件事都搞砸了
This whole thing's so fucked up.
安娜现在流落街头 我对她太刻薄了
Anna's on the street somewhere. I was so mean to her.
那些钱都没了 也没法再拍我的电影了
Lost all that money, can't make my movie.
当然不行了
Of course you can't.
什么?
What?
宝贝 拍这部电影你已经说了三年了
Babe, you've been making this film for three years
但你什么都没拍过
and you've never shot a thing.
你有一千个借口为什么做不成
You got 1,000 reasons why you can't get shit done,
但这些借口都是假的
and none of them are real.
- 不是这样的 - 是这样的
That is not true. - It is.
说得好像你做了什么似的
It's not like you're doing anything.
我昨天写完了我的小说
I finished my novel yesterday.
你根本就没问过
And you ain't even asked.
现在人们在手♥机♥上就能拍剧情片
People are making feature films on their phones now.
钱不是你的问题 问题是你从没觉得自己能做到
Money's not your problem. You don't think you can do it.
这不是…
That's not...
安娜那姑娘也许是疯了 但有一件事我还是认同她的
Look, that Anna chick might be crazy, but I agree with her on one thing.
那就是你想要什么 那你就要为之做点什么
You want something, you have to do something about it.
别在这公♥寓♥的鞋盒子里数钱了
Stop counting money in a shoebox inside this apartment.
去追求你想要的
Go after what you want.
让诺特
Jeannot.
你要见我?
You wanted to see me?
- 你是怎么做到的? - 做到什么?
How did you do it? - Do what?
安娜德尔维 她把钱都付了 汇款今早到账的
Anna Delvey, she paid all of it. Wire came in this morning.
我冲她吼了
I yelled at her.
我还让你 把她赶出去 我早告诉过你了
I let you throw her out. I told you.
我早说过!安娜是真的 安娜不是闹着玩的!你不知道!
I told you! Anna is the real thing. Anna's legit! You don't know!
安娜!
Anna!
这是我欠你的钱
The money I owe you.
抱歉我说了那些话 我不应该指责你
I'm sorry about what I said. I should not have accused you.
离开这些毫无特色的贱♥人♥们吧 你可以找到比这里更好的地方 内芙
Get away from all these basic bitches. You're better than this place, Neff.
我要去旅游了 去个有意思的地方
I'm taking a trip. Somewhere fun.
你要来吗?
You want to come?
我不行 我休假用完了
I can't. I don't have any more days off.
我需要这份工作 这是我的生活 安娜
I need this job. This is my life, Anna.
生活是为了生活 你知道吗
Life is for living, you know.
再见 内芙
Bye, Neff.
内芙
Neff. - Mmm- hmm.
是因为你
It was you.
什么?
What?
她在这家酒店住了那么久是因为你
She stayed at the hotel so long because of you.
你是她唯一一个全款支付的人
You're the only person she paid back in full.
我觉得她住在那里是因为有你
I think she stayed there because she had you.
凯西是安娜花钱顾的
Kacy, she paid to be there.
而瑞秋…
And Rachel...
但过了一段时间后 我留在她身边不是为了小费
But after a while, I wasn't there for the tips.
而是因为…
I was there because...
我喜欢她
I liked her.
我想她
I miss her.
要来吗?
Coming?
你先去 我还有点…
You go ahead. I've got something...
好的
Okay.
不去
No.
- 怎么了? - 我不去
What? - No.
你要想纠正错误
You wanna set the record straight,
应该是你去解释清楚 你如何搞砸的 又是怎样背叛我的
you explain how you fucked up and threw me under the bus,
以及为了自保 让我的名誉受损
and left my reputation with this stink on it so you could save yourself.
- 我从来没有打算过… - 你的确有意那样做了
I never meant to ever... - You did mean to.
我们曾经是朋友 保罗
We were friends, Paul.
我曾经相信你
I believed in you.
是你为了一己私利选择了伤害我
You made a choice to hurt me for your own personal gain.
你并不无辜
You are not innocent.
没想到你来了
I wasn't expecting you.
你还好吗?
How are you?
这里又没有桑拿
They don't have saunas in here.
你还好吗?
How are you?
挺好 还在12乔治酒店 但我已经在拍自己的电影了
Good. Still at 12 George, but I've been shooting my film.
周末拍
On weekends.
太棒了!棒
Fuck yeah! Yeah.
好的 详细跟我说说
Okay. Tell me everything.
好的 是在我手♥机♥上拍的 但看起来非常棒
Okay, so it's on my phone, but it looks pretty good.
有的部分是我在酒店拍的
And I'm filming some of it at the hotel.
我敢说让诺特肯定很喜欢
I bet Jeannot loves that.
让诺特 他没那么坏
Jeannot, he's not so bad.
他还是总给我施压 但你记得那个傻子吗?
I mean, he's still on me all the time, but you know the muppet?
- 记得 - 她离职了
Yeah. - She quit.
不会吧 真的?
Shit, really?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表