剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
You say you're looking for a job?
我?
Me?
不 我发誓不为别人工作
No, no. I made a pledge not to work for others.
你也可以发誓 如果你想的话
You can make a pledge too. If you like.
这是“唤醒”的众筹页面
Here's the Kickstarter page for Wake.
我觉得你能得到一件T恤
I think you get a T- shirt.
如果他实现众筹目标什么的
If he reaches his goal, or something.
10万怎么样?
How's 100K?
很慷慨了 谢谢你
Very generous. Thank you.
很好 现在我们跳舞吧
Great, now we dance.
太棒了
Amazing.
还有你 你知道你有多幸运吗?
And you, do you know how lucky you are?
她很了不起
She's incredible.
当我的合作伙伴吧
Be my partner.
人力资源或者资金主管 或者两个都干
Head of PR. Or funding. Or both.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
你应该给她工作 兄弟
You should be working for her, dude.
她的能量真是…
Her energy was just...
看到她绽放真的是不可思议
It was incredible to watch her blossom.
她震惊了我们全场
She blew us all away.
- 她疯狂爱着蔡斯 - 你知道你这么做会发生什么吗?
And she was mad about Chase. - You know what happens if you do this?
- 什么? - 我…
What? - I...
他时时刻刻都粘在她身上
And he was glued to her every second of the day.
塔莉娅 你好!
Talia, hi!
大概一周后 我接到了亨的一通奇怪电♥话♥
And about a week later, I got this strange call from Hen.
你在哪呢?
Where are you?
我们在这 在伊维萨岛
We're here, in Ibiza.
在那条船上?
On the boat?
对啊 我们想你了!
Yeah, we miss you!
安娜 搞他妈什么?
Anna, what the fuck?
我们都走了
We all left.
亨五天前走的 他刚接到船员的电♥话♥ 说你们还在
Hen left five days ago and just got a call from his crew saying you were still there.
我跟他说这不可能
And I told him that was impossible
因为客人的客人
because who would just stay on someone else's boat
怎么会一直待在人家的船上?
that was a guest of a guest?
给船员发号♥施令 好像是你自己的船员似的…
Ordering the crew around as if they were your own...
塔莉娅 冷静一下
Talia, Talia, calm down.
船就在这 所以我们就想着再多待几天
The boat's here, so we just thought we'd stay for a few days.
安娜 下船
Anna, get off the boat.
真不敢相信 我还得给你解释这局面有多糟糕
I can't believe I have to explain to you how fucked up this is,
让我颜面扫地 我邀请来的人…
and how bad it makes me look that the people I invited...
抱歉 我们走 没事的
Sorry, we'll leave. It's all fine.
你好吗?
How are you?
我好吗?
How am I?
妈的!
Fuck!
快他妈下船!
Get the fuck off the boat!
等等 他们待在了船上?
Wait, they stayed?
我们大家一起先下了船 相互道别
We had all gotten off together and said goodbye.
- 谁会那样做? - 他们是怎么又上去的?
Who does that? - How did they even get back on?
不知道
No idea.
但是你知道吗
But you know,
光是让游艇上的 船长和船员多工作一周 价格…
the cost alone for keeping the captain and crew on a yacht for an extra week is...
相当于把亨的特斯拉推下码头
It's about the same as if they'd pushed Hen's Tesla off the dock.
他们就占用了这么长时间的船
That's how much boat time they stole.
你会不会觉得 是因为安娜生来就富贵 所以…
Mmm. Do you think because Anna grew up so entitled that she...
安娜 不是的
Anna, no.
安娜是懂事的人 这不可能是安娜出的主意
Anna knows better. This couldn't have been Anna's idea.
是蔡斯不择手段 拿走他能得到的所有东西
Chase was on the make, taking whatever he could get.
但为什么安娜允许他这么做 或者说同意这样做?
But why would Anna let him do that, or go along with that?
她在恋爱中 所以很蠢
She was in love and stupid.
那她道过歉吗?
Did she ever apologize?
我们没再说过话了
We never spoke again.
恐怕这就是我们故事的结局了
And that's the end of our story, I'm afraid.
天啊 不好意思 太晚了吧?
God, I'm so sorry. It's late, isn't it?
我们应该走了
We should be going.
我给老公打个电♥话♥ 然后…
I... Let me just call my husband and...
你们应该住下来
You guys should stay.
现在开车回去太晚了 这里有很多房♥间
It's too late to drive back. There's plenty of room here.
谢谢你 不用了
Thank you, no.
- 我们住汽车旅馆 安顿好了 - 旅馆?
We have a motel, we're all set. - Motel?
别傻了 我这里有给客人住的小屋
Nonsense. There's a guest cottage.
安娜在里边住过几次
Anna stayed there a few times.
其实我还把谢尔曼的照片 放在那里 你可以感受一下氛围
I put the Sherman in there, actually. You could soak up the vibe or whatever.
- 杰克 你在干… - 你感受到了吗?
Jack, what are you... - Do you feel that?
我感受到你疯了
I feel you are insane.
别走路 别说话 就…感受到了吗?
Stop walking, stop talking, just... do you feel that?
什么啊?
What is that?
是石头 是…
The stone, it's...
36摄氏度
Ninety- seven degrees.
加热地板
Heated floors
真的是等于我们的体温
literally equalized to our body temperature.
无意冒犯 但我想干这块地板
No offense, but I want to fuck this floor.
还有更好的
It gets better.
吸气
Inhale.
- 是什么? - 鼠尾草
What is that? - Sage.
这他妈整个房♥子肯定到处都是鼠尾草
This whole freaking compound must be infused with it.
但是 我到处都找不到鼠尾草
And yet, I can't find sage anywhere.
我找过了
And I've looked.
或许我们闻到的不是鼠尾草 而是钱
Maybe it's not sage we're smelling, maybe it's money.
别用这不值钱的玩意儿了
Don't bother with that cheap thing.
首先我们要用一下柜子里的所有产品
First we are going to use every product in this cabinet,
然后我们要疯狂做♥爱♥
and then we are going to have so much sex.
哦耶
Hell yeah.
我可以游回家
I could swim home.
我昨晚睡得好到这种程度
That's how well I slept
这些床单肯定是用小猫什么的做的
These sheets are made of kittens or something.
我动不了 也不想动
I can't move. I won't move.
你觉得安娜住过多少个这种房♥间?
How many rooms like this do you think Anna's been in?
她活得很好
She had a good life.
要是你能买♥♥得起我就好了
If only you could afford me.
他们刚离开伊维萨岛 你就在巴黎看到了他们 对吧?
You saw them in Paris right after they left Ibiza, right?
好吧 伊维萨岛 在伊维萨岛究竟发生了什么?
Okay, Ibiza. What exactly went down in Ibiza?
你知道吗?塔莉娅告诉你了?
Do you know? Did Talia tell you?
看看你这副好奇的模样
Look at you, all intrigued.
你为什么关心在伊维萨岛发生的事?
Why do you care what happened in Ibiza?
我只知道在巴黎见到他们时 一切都不一样了
All I know is that when I met up with them in Paris everything was different.
当时是时装周
It was Fashion Week.
我负责三个秀
I was styling three shows
我们躲在古拉奇酒店的套房♥里
and we were holed up in the suite at the Hotel Gulacsy.
我疯狂工作 他俩疯狂派对
I was working hard, they were partying hard,
裂痕真的开始显现了
and the seams were really starting to show.
你在台上呈现出过多个性
Too much personality up there.
- 不要抢走布料的风头 - 不好意思 瓦尔
Never pull focus from the fabric. - Sorry, Val.
塔莉娅看到了我的潜力 而你却完全扼杀了这层联♥系♥
Talia saw my potential, and you totally killed that connection.
我是邀请你在起步阶段 就加入“唤醒” 天使级别
I'm offering you in on the ground floor of Wake. Angel level.
我不想要!
And I don't want it!
你知道这价值多少吗?
Do you have any idea what that's worth?
空头支票的百分之几 仍然是空头支票 你这个白♥痴♥
A percentage of nothing is still nothing, you moron.
你就是想要我的钱
You just want my money.
你的钱?什么钱?钱都是我付的
Your money? What money? I pay for everything.
无所谓 因为我想做我自己的事
And it doesn't matter because I want to do my own thing.
什么?什么事?
What? What thing?
我还不知道!我不知道
I don't know yet! I don't know. I...
大事 属于我的事
Something big. Something that's mine.
- 不朽的 - “唤醒”将会很伟大
That's monumental. - Wake is going to be fucking huge.
不 你没听我说
No, you're not listening.
你能不能别只关注自己 哪怕只有他妈的一秒钟!
Try getting outside of yourself for one fucking second.
那你试试别发神经 哪怕只有他妈的一秒钟!
Try being less of a psycho for one fucking second!
好了!够了 蔡斯 冷静
Okay! Enough, Chase. Cool it.
走开 瓦尔
Walk away, Val.
就像我拼尽全力给你 搞到贵宾门票之后 你做的那样?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表