剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
I don't know why anyone ever would. Who knows...
非常感谢 安娜
Thank you so much, Anna.
不客气
You're welcome.
你知道蔡斯这几天都在哪吗?
Do you know where Chase is these days?
我把他的应用程序跟一个朋友说了
I was talking about his app to a friend of mine
我觉得朋友有很大兴趣投资
who I think is very interested in investing.
他不在 去柏林参加“露天”活动了
Oh. He's not here. He's at Open Air in Berlin.
我不这么认为 因为今年的“露天”活动取消了
Mmm, I don't think so. Open Air was cancelled this year.
蔡斯西科尔斯基 视频通话
嘿 不好意思 我这儿的网不太好
Hey. Sorry, my service is weird here.
是吗?
Yeah?
柏林怎么样啊?
How's Berlin?
挺好 进展非常顺利
Good. Yeah, it's going really well.
你现在在参加“露天”活动吗?
Uh, are you at Open Air right now?
是啊 非常酷炫
Yeah, it's awesome.
我见了很多人 想介绍给你
I'm meeting so many people I want to introduce you to.
蔡斯 今年的 “露天”活动他妈的被取消了
Chase, Open Air was fucking cancelled this year.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪呢?
Where the fuck are you?
喂?
Hello?
我是蔡斯
This is Chase.
蔡斯 你♥他♥妈♥ 最好给我回个电♥话♥ 你♥他♥妈♥在哪?
Chase, you better fucking call me back. Where the fuck are you?
别和我绕弯子
Just be direct with me.
我不知道你为什么要骗我 但我相信肯定有解释
I don't know why you lied to me, but I'm sure there's an explanation
我给你一个解释的机会 好吗?
and I'm giving you a chance to explain. Okay?
还他妈在照片墙 发五条定位柏林的假推送?
Five fucking fake Instagram posts from Berlin?
你认真的吗?我的天
Are you serious? Oh, my God.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个神经病!
You're such a fucking psycho!
或者说我信了你 我才是那个神经病?
Or am I the psycho for believing you?
我是蔡斯
This is Chase.
这真♥他♥妈♥搞砸了
This is seriously so fucked up.
你本应该帮我的 结果却丢下我不管
And you're supposed to be helping me, and you leave me all on my own.
现在又对我撒谎
And now you're lying to me.
求你了 能给我回个电♥话♥吗?
Please, can you call me back?
我是蔡斯
This is Chase.
好吧 我不再给你留言了
Okay, I'm not going to leave you any more messages.
我今晚肯定无法入睡
I'm just... I'm not going to be able to sleep,
所以我要吃点药
so I'm going to take some pills.
但我也一直在喝酒
I've been drinking though,
如果你没再收到我的消息
if you don't hear from me.
总而言之 再见
Anyway, bye.
唤醒
拉斐尔?
Raphael?
嘿 安娜
Hey, Anna.
你们的办公室怎么了?
What's happened to your offices?
蔡斯雇佣我开♥发♥应用程序 但我的专长是线框图不是后台
Chase hired me to build the app, but I deal in wireframes not back - end.
我是设计师
I'm a designer.
但蔡斯想要的功能是需要程序员来做
The functionality Chase wanted, he needed a computer programmer.
虽然这是他自己的公♥司♥ 但他从不在乎如何运转
Even though it's his company, he never cared how it worked.
他只是想让台面上看着高端 后来就不再付我们薪水了
He just wanted it to look cool. And then he stopped paying us.
这些情况他都瞒着安娜?
And he hid all that from Anna?
是的
Oh, yeah.
你真应该和蔡斯谈谈
Um, you should really talk to Chase.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know.
如果看到他 能让他给我付钱吗?
If you see him, could you ask him to pay me?
或者 无所谓了 我直接问他吧
Or, whatever. I can ask him.
你是程序员 对吧?
You're a computer programmer, right?
其实不是 我是…
No, actually, I'm...
好吧 但你能不能 看出照片墙里的照片是在哪发的?
Yeah, but would you be able to tell where someone posted an Instagram from?
其实 可以的
Actually, yeah.
- 给 - 很简单
Here. - It's easy.
你知道蔡斯在哪吗?
You know where Chase is now?
知道 我收到了他的邮件 说他现在住在迪拜
Yeah, I got an e- mail from him saying he's living in Dubai,
给酋长什么的干活
working for the Sheikh, or something,
尝试开♥发♥未来主义技术 纯粹是扯谎
trying to develop futurism technology. Which is total bullshit.
他有电♥话♥号♥码什么的…
Does he have a phone number, or...
没有 他告诉我 说他现在只相信面对面的联络
No, he told me he only believes in face- to- face contact now.
所以 如果你想见他 需要给他发邮件约一个时间
So if you want to meet, you've to e- mail him to set up a time.
我觉得他在躲着我们的投资人
I think he's hiding out from our investors.
是的
Yeah.
我给他发了很多封邮件 他不会和我面对面联♥系♥的
I've e- mailed him a bunch. He's not going face - to - face with me.
保罗一直在说
Paul won't shut up about how I don't have
我没有清晰 有说服力的证据 能证明我有故事
clear and persuasive evidence that I have a story.
我写封面故事的时候 保罗还只是个实习生呢
Paul was an intern when I was writing cover stories.
你知道该和保罗说什么吗? 告诉他 去他的吧
You know what you tell Paul? You tell him to suck it.
这些怎么样?
How about these?
一条自带展示柜的内♥裤♥
Mmm. A pair of panties that has its own display case
不可能是我能买♥♥得起的
cannot be a pair of panties I can afford.
这是让你谈话对象坦白的成本
The cost of buying your subject's candor.
我不是为她的坦白买♥♥单 内衣是基本的必需品
I'm not buying her candor, underwear is a basic necessity.
47点5美元
$47.50.
老天爷 开玩笑呢?
Jesus. Are you kidding?
这么贵买♥♥一件不让别人看的
For something no one's gonna see.
你又不知道安娜在狱中忙什么呢
You don't know what Anna's up to in jail.
她的爱情生活对我来说很神秘
Her love life is mystifying to me.
无论她对蔡斯做了什么
Whatever she did to Chase,
他肯定很受打击 整个人消失不见了
he was so wrecked, he's gone completely off the grid.
给酋长干活 怎么可能做到销声匿迹呢?
How can you go off the grid when you're working for the Sheikh?
如果酋长想找你怎么办?
What if he wants to call you?
如果他给酋长做事 那他肯定住酒店
If he's working for the Sheikh, he's at a hotel.
很可能是五星酒店 在宫殿周围几英里以内
Probably something five star, within a couple of miles of the palace.
你别以为纽约的堵车是最严重的
If you think traffic is bad in New York.
我之前在那边待过一阵子 报道利比亚内战
I spent some time there reporting on the Libyan Civil War,
住在一个很不错的酒店 酋长提供的
in a very nice hotel, courtesy of the Sheikh.
虽然没得选 但还是很好的
Not by choice, but still.
我才不买♥♥50美元的内♥裤♥
I'm not buying $50 panties.
您好 我是蔡斯西科尔斯基的朋友 能帮我接到他的房♥间吗?
Hi, um, I'm friends with Chase Sikorski. May I be connected to his room?
没有?谢谢
No? Thank you.
您那里有一位 名叫蔡斯西科尔斯基的客人吗?
Do you have a guest by the name of Chase Sikorski?
明白了
Got it.
蔡斯西科尔斯基?西科尔斯基
Chase Sikorski? S - I - K - O - R - S - K - I
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
- 没关系 谢谢你 - 没事的
That's okay. Thank you. - No, that's okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
有没有可能 您那边碰巧有一位
By any chance, do you have a guest staying with you
名叫蔡斯西科尔斯基的客人?
by the name of Chase Sikorski?
♪ I work hard for my money ♪
♪ Money... ♪
你好
Hello.
你好 蔡斯 我是《曼哈顿杂♥志♥》的薇薇安肯特
Hi. Chase, this is Vivian Kent from Manhattan Magazine.
他妈的
Fuck.
我们再试试 但改天吧
We'll try again, another day.
唤醒 - 蔡斯西科尔斯基 - 俄亥俄
俄亥俄州?
Ohio?
我是苏姗
This is Suze.
您好 我叫薇薇安肯特 来自《曼哈顿杂♥志♥》
Hi, my name is Vivian Kent from Manhattan Magazine.
很抱歉打扰您
I'm sorry to bother you.
我想知道能否与您谈谈您儿子的事?
I was wondering if I could speak with you about your son?
不 这不是…
No, this is not...
蔡斯已经很长时间都没回过家了
Chase hasn't been home since God knows when,
我很确定他不愿意让我和记者说话
and I'm sure he wouldn't like me speaking to a reporter.
所以 我很抱歉…
So I'm sorry...
那您见过他女朋友吗 安娜德尔维?
Did you happen to meet his girlfriend, Anna Delvey?
- 薇薇安?我没看到… - 我没给你带内♥裤♥
Vivian? I don't see the... - I don't have your underwear.
但猜猜我和谁聊天了?
But guess who I talked to?
苏姗西科尔斯基
Suze Sikorski.
我喜欢苏姗
I love Susan.
她也很喜欢你
And she loves you too.
而且你爱过蔡斯
And you loved Chase.
你大老远的跑去俄亥俄见他家人
You went all the way to Ohio to meet his family.
你们之前是真恋情 你爱过他
It was a real relationship, you loved him.
牛眼树高级出租车 代顿 - 俄亥俄州
年轻女士 您迷路了吗?
Are you lost, young lady?
是谁啊 罗杰?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表