剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
那张是什么?
What's that one?
这是单位的银行卡 当然不能用
It's my work card, which I obviously can't use.
女士 我们没办法支付这笔费用
Madame, we actually have no way of paying for this.
你回来了 我很高兴看到你回来了
Oh, you're back. I'm very pleased to see that you're back.
你好 我早些时候 把我的银行卡给你们留存
Hi, I gave my card earlier for the hotel to copy down,
但一直没还给我
but they never brought it back to me.
是的 不好意思 我无法归还那张卡
Yes, unfortunately, I can't return that card.
我接到指令 我们要留存这张卡 直到退房♥
I've been instructed to keep it physically on file until check- out.
把卡♥号♥♥记下来
Write the numbers down.
在我们的电脑中存储 身份验证数据是违反政策的
It's against policy to store authentication data in our computer.
在我们被授权 使用银行卡支付房♥费之前
Until we are authorized to run a card for the room charges,
必须有东西作为抵押留存
we must have something on file.
如果得不到全额付款 我必须报♥警♥
If you don't have a form of payment, I must call the police.
报♥警♥?
The police? I ju...
求你了 如果不付款 这些人不让我们走 我需要我的卡
Please. This man won't let us go until we've paid. I need my card.
不好意思 我也接到指令
Unfortunately, I've also been instructed
如果这张卡被拿走 我必须报♥警♥
to call the police if this card is removed.
我马上给银行发邮件
I'm emailing with the bank now.
好吧 我之前 让你做抵押的卡 只是抵押 对吧?
Okay, the card I gave you for the hold. It's just a hold, right?
是的 女士
Yes, mademoiselle.
抵押的卡是不会被扣费的
A hold which will not actually be charged.
没错 女士
Yes, mademoiselle.
好吧 那如果我把 我单位的卡给你用作抵押
Okay, so what if I give you my work card to use for the hold,
你把我个人的银行卡 还给我 让我去付款
and you give me my personal card back to use for this?
你不能给他们《名利场》的卡
You can't give them your Vanity Fair card.
只要不扣费 我就可以给 我不知道还有什么其他办法
I can if they don't charge it. I don't know what else to do.
我能那样做吗?
Can I do that?
只要我们有一张卡供留存…
As long as we have a card on file...
你必须跟我一起回别♥墅♥去刷♥卡♥
You must come back with me to the villa to run it.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 在我拿到一张能刷的卡之前
Excuse me, until I have a card approved to charge,
经理限制你们离开酒店
the manager has restricted your leaving the premises.
不好意思 刚才我就不应该让你们离开
I was, unfortunately, not supposed to let you leave earlier.
这是我犯下的大错
That was my grave error.
我们得和他一起去
We have to go with him.
你们可以去一个人
One of you may go.
- 一个人 - 你…
One. - Are you...
没事的
It's fine.
放心 我没事的
Okay, I'll be fine.
我有…他
I have... him.
给
There it is.
你们还有那种杏仁饼干吗?
Uh, do you have any more of those almond cookies?
或者水也行?
Or just some water?
你的信♥用♥卡♥被拒了
Your card was declined.
什么?
What?
不 不可能 麻烦你再试一次?
No, that's not possible. Please, can you try it again?
被拒了
Declined.
安娜 何时能有消息? 有消息了吗?
我在摩洛哥 信息发出去了吗?
有消息吗?
感谢您致电美国运通
Thank you for calling American Express.
查询余额 请按1 或说“余额”
To check your balance, please press one or say "balance."
查询奖励 请按2 或说“奖励”
For rewards, press two or say "rewards."
- 国际业务… - 国际业务
For international... - International.
您已选择“国际业务”
You have selected "international."
快点啊
Come on.
您已选择…
You have selected...
客户支持 人工服务
Customer support, real person.
我的天啊 好了
Oh, my God. Okay.
美国运通国际业务客服
American Express International customer support.
太感谢您接电♥话♥了
Oh, my God. Thank you so much for picking up.
女士 我听得不是很清楚 您能否…
Ma'am, I'm having a little trouble hearing you, could you...
不 别啊 请别挂电♥话♥
No, please. Please do not hang up.
我在摩洛哥 我不想让别人觉得这是仇外
I am in Morocco, and I do not want this to come across as xenophobic
因为这是个美丽的国家 人们很友善
because this is a beautiful country with lovely and kind people,
但现在状况有点可怕
but it is a little scary here right now
因为我的卡没法支付 有三个人
because my card won't go through and three people,
其中一个是法国人 他们看起来想把我逮捕
one of them French, actually, who seem to want to have me arrested.
你好?美国运通的女士 喂?
Hello? American Express lady, hello?
女士 您需要美国运通授权多少钱
Ma'am, how much money do you need American Express to authorize
才能让您安全离开摩洛哥?
to safely get you out of Morocco?
我的天 谢谢
Oh, my God. Thank you.
我要吓坏了!
我连上了无线网 希望你能收到
我回酒店了 给我电♥话♥
我以为几个小时前 就能有答复 怎么回事?
艾伦?
Alan?
嗨 我刚得到峰堡的消息
Hi, so I just heard back from Fortress.
是吗?他们怎么说?
You did? What did they say?
安娜…
Anna...
恭喜 峰堡会为你的贷款提供资金
Congratulations, Fortress is funding your loan.
我的天 艾伦
Oh, my God, Alan! Oh.
艾伦 稍等一下
Alan, hold on one second. Hold on one second.
我想让你再重复一下你刚才说的话
I want you to say what you just said one more time.
好了 艾伦 我打开扬声器了
Okay, Alan, you're on speaker phone.
安娜 峰堡会为你的贷款提供资金
Anna, Fortress is going to fund your loan.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我他妈真不敢信!
I can't fucking believe it!
安娜德尔维基金会 要在你身上实现了 纽约
ADF is coming your way, New York.
我的天 太棒了
Oh, my God, it's so, so great.
今晚我要喝很多香槟
I'm going to drink so much champagne tonight.
我们什么时候能拿到钱?
When will we have the money?
就剩一件小事了 尽职调查的一件小事情
So, there's just one thing left. A small matter of due diligence.
下周某个时候
Sometime next week,
峰堡将亲自派调查员
Fortress will send an investigator in person
去德国验证你的资产
to Germany to verify your assets.
与你的父亲、银行谈话
Speak with your father, with the bank.
当然了 这只是走走形式
Of course, it's just a formality.
然后我们就能拿到钱了
And then we will have the money.
好的 艾伦 非常棒
Okay, Alan, it's so good.
我们下次联♥系♥ 好吗?
Uh, let's, let's speak soon. Okay?
听着不错 恭喜你
Sounds good. Congratulations.
再见
Bye.
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去散个步
I'm going for a walk.
他妈的!
Fuck!
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey. Hey. Hey, hey. You okay?
我被球打中了
I got, I got hit by the ball.
是的 我看到了 你没事吧?
Yeah, I noticed that. A- are you okay?
真♥他♥妈♥的
God damn it.
我想让厨师
I... I wanted a chef...
今晚为我们 做一顿特别的晚餐 以示庆祝
...to cook us a special meal tonight to celebrate.
庆祝贷款?
Your loan?
不 我不要那笔贷款了
No, I'm not... I'm not taking the loan.
我给我爸打电♥话♥了
I called my dad
他很震惊我在峰堡一事上取得的进展
and he was, he was so impressed how far I got with Fortress
他要预支我的信托 用于资助安娜德尔维基金会
that he's advancing my trust to fund ADF.
这比贷款好太多了
It is much better than a loan.
这是好事
That's great.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我们去换衣服吧
Let's go get dressed.
我没事 谢谢你
I'm good. Thank you.
诺亚!
Noah!
见到你我也很高兴
I'm so glad to see you too.
事情都处理好了 现在我们可以放松…
Everything's taken care of, so now we can just relax...
- 我们得离开这里 - 什么?
We have to get out of here. - What?
出什么事了?
What's going on?
她门外现在有一个守卫 而且安娜…
There is now a guard stationed outside her door. And Anna...
我不知道她到底发生什么事了
I don't know exactly what's going on with her,
但我们得离开这里
but we need to leave.
不行 我确定她的卡处理好之后
No, I'm sure once her cards get sorted,
他们会把守卫撤掉 到时候他们会自觉非常丢人…
they'll take the guard away. They'll feel so embarrassed...
我们不知道 她的银行卡什么时候才能弄好
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表