剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
And from what I heard,
接下来几周她只有那件裙子可穿
it was the only thing she wore for the next couple of weeks.
谢谢 凯西
Thanks, Kacy.
凯西
喂
Hello.
瑞秋 安娜在摩洛哥出什么事了?
Rachel, what happened in Morocco with Anna?
我…
I...
回想一下 这就能解释通 安娜为什么从来不离开酒店
Looking back, it all made sense why Anna never wanted to leave the hotel.
但我们大老远跑来
But we came all this way.
该不会只待在酒店里 不去看看马拉喀什 对吧?
We're not just going to stay in the hotel and not see Marrakesh, right?
我们住在世界上最好的酒店之一
We're at one of the best hotels in the world.
这里有我们需要的一切 为什么要出去呢?
We have everything we need here. Why would we leave?
因为在酒店 所有的费用都可以加在房♥费里
Because at the hotel, you just charge everything to the room.
但一旦离开…
But once you leave...
我不知道当时我们怎么没想明白
I don't know how we didn't see it.
我的天 克罗伊就是在这里发推的!
Oh, my God, this is where Khloé posted from!
在这里拍
Okay, let's do one here.
那我们继续往前走 去您的花♥园♥套房♥?
Shall we continue on to your riad?
好啊
Huh. - Yeah.
安娜去哪了?
Where's Anna?
我深表歉意 可能是我们刷♥卡♥的方式不对
It is my apologies, perhaps we have run your card incorrectly,
但您是否碰巧 有别的卡可以让我们刷一下?
but do you have another one, by chance, we could run?
没问题
Um, sure.
怎么回事?
What was that about?
没事 咱们是要干什么?
Nothing. What are we doing?
我意识到线索一直都在
I realized the clues were there all along.
一直都在
All along.
我们住在世界上最好的酒店之一
We're at one of the best hotels in the world.
这里有我们需要的一切 为什么要出去呢?
We have everything we need here. Why would we leave?
女士 能借一步说话吗?
Mademoiselle, may I have a word?
女士 拜托了
Mademoiselle, please.
我们把您的卡都刷过了 都不能用
We have run all your cards, but none of them are working.
我的老板很不开心
My boss is very unhappy.
为什么要在晚餐中途打扰我?
Why are you bothering me in the middle of dinner?
女士 实在抱歉
Mademoiselle, I'm sorry,
但我们需要您 尽快提供房♥费的支付方式
but we need a form of payment for the room as soon as possible.
好吧 我给你们汇款
Fine, I'll send you a wire.
谢谢
Thank you.
…和一群20岁出头的人玩?
...to hang out with a bunch of twentysomethings?
你现在给他们打电♥话♥吗?
You will call them now?
你们要去哪?
Where are you going?
她感觉不舒服 要去机场
She's heading to the airport. She's not feeling well.
- 有什么事吗? - 你先解决自己的事吧
Can I help you? - You can help yourself.
我们需要一张能用的信♥用♥卡♥
We need a functioning credit card.
我给你们汇款了 你们不能直接闯进来
I sent you a wire. You can't just come in here.
我们没收到汇款
We have received no wire.
如果我们没收到付款 或者留存一张有效的信♥用♥卡♥…
If we do not have a payment or a functioning credit card on file...
- 不好意思 我们在度假! - 你不能随便给他们点什么吗?
Excuse me, we're on vacation! - Can't you give them something?
等银行清账完毕 我会马上给他们一张信♥用♥卡♥
I'll give them a credit card as soon as my bank clears it.
女士 如果你现在什么都无法提供
Mademoiselle, if you do not give us something immediately,
我们将被迫请你们离开酒店
we'll be forced to escort you off the premises.
有啥就给他们啥啊 你肯定有点啥吧
Just give them something. You must have something.
我什么都没有!
I don't have anything!
我的银行不在这种肮脏的国家设业务
My bank won't do business with a dirty country.
- 求你了 - 你♥他♥妈♥要不把摄像机放下…
Please. Please, please. - If you don't put the fucking camera down...
- 关掉! - 安娜!
Turn it off! - Anna!
- 把他们请出去 - 不要 求你了
Escort them out! - No, please.
如果我押一张卡
What if... What if I put a card down,
就是临时的 等她的银行清账完毕
just temporarily, until her bank sorts things out.
把我的卡用作抵押?
You could use it as a hold?
这可以接受
That would be acceptable.
但只是抵押 就是为了留存 对吧?
But it's just a hold. Just to have on file, right?
只要在结算之前 给我们一张别的卡就行
As long as we have another card before checkout.
我确定我的银行今晚前能搞定
Well, I- I'm sure my bank will sort it out by tonight.
没事的
It's fine.
肯定没事的
I'm sure it's fine.
我告诉过你 我不太想说摩洛哥的事
Yeah. I told you I'm not comfortable talking about Morocco.
我懂
I get it.
但听我说 我知道经理的事
But look, I know about the manager.
也知道瑞秋拿出了自己的卡
About Rachel offering her card.
不是她自愿拿出卡的
Well, it's not like she willingly offered her card.
安娜把她逼到那一步了
Anna put her in a position.
那是安娜强迫她的吗?
So, did Anna force her?
我只是…我不想让你把她写得很蠢
I just... I don't want you to make her look stupid.
瑞秋很聪明 是个了不起的姑娘
Rachel is a smart and amazing woman.
而且她是你女朋友
And she's your girlfriend.
好吧 我们严格来说不算…
Well, we're not exactly...
无所谓 如果你担心的是这个
Whatever. If that's what you're worried about,
我没准备在故事里用这段素材
I'm not planning on using this in the story.
而且我想给瑞秋伸张正义
And I want to do Rachel justice,
所以你视角的故事对我非常有用
which is why your perspective would really help.
没事的
It's fine.
肯定没事的
I'm sure it's fine.
真♥他♥妈♥粗鲁
That was so fucking rude.
我要在猫途鹰上面给他们打一星
I'm going to leave them a one- star review on Tripadvisor.
你能给银行打电♥话♥吗?
Can you call your bank?
当然了
Obviously.
- 他妈的怎么回事? - 没事的
What the fuck's going on? - It- it's nothing.
没事的 就是一场误会
It was nothing. It was... It was a misunderstanding.
安娜 峰堡到底怎么回事?
请尽快回复
艾伦 我刚得到消息
今晚应该会有答案
她的钱全球通用 但我们身处一个发展中国家
She... Her money's international. We're in a developing nation.
- 我觉得不能用这个词吧 - 没事的 一切正常
People don't use that term. - It's fine. Okay. Everything's fine.
我们能重新开始享受假期吗?
Can we go back to enjoying our vacation?
瑞秋 这不叫没事 她…
Rachel, that was not fine. She...
我得离开这里
I need to get out of here.
把注意力从这出闹剧上转移一下
Distract myself from all this drama.
我在想 或许我们可以去那个花♥园♥
I was thinking maybe we could go to that garden place.
- 叫什么来着? - 马约尔花♥园♥
What's it called? - Le Jardin Majorelle?
对
Yeah.
我的天 那可…
Oh, my God, that would be...
我是说 好啊 那可太好了 我很乐意
I mean, yeah. That would be great. I would love that.
大家都准备好了吗?
Everyone ready? - Mm- hmm.
有点没劲啊 就是一堆仙人掌吧?
It's kind of underwhelming. It's just a bunch of cacti, right?
跟我想象的不太一样
It's not exactly what I'd pictured,
但我觉得 这房♥子的内部应该非常漂亮
but I think it's the interior of the house that's supposed to be really stunning.
好吧 我们开始游览吧
Well, let's get the tour.
借过!
Excuse me!
这座别♥墅♥曾经是伊夫圣罗兰
The villa was once the private home of Yves Saint Laurent
及其合作伙伴 皮埃尔贝尔杰的私人住♥宅♥
and his partner, Pierre Bergé.
住♥宅♥周围的马约尔花♥园♥
The Majorelle Gardens surrounding the property
以独特的蓝色著称
are distinguished by the distinct color blue
而颜色的喷涂由别♥墅♥的原主人…
painted throughout by the villa's original owner...
雅克马若雷勒亲自完成
Jacques Majorelle.
说对了
That's correct.
- 这是摩洛哥特色的琉璃瓦吗? - 厉害啊
Is this zellige tile? - Very good.
穿过礼品店之后就是漂亮的出口
Pretty nice exit through the gift shop.
干杯
Cheers.
共计19185迪拉姆
That will be 19,185 dirham.
我看看现金够不够
Let me see if I have cash.
纯属好奇 大约相当于多少美元?
Just out of curiosity, how much is that in US dollars?
我们的钱基本上 都花在房♥间里了 所以没多少…
We've been putting everything on our room so we haven't quite...
大概两千美元
About 2,000 American dollars.
游览一圈这个小房♥子要这么贵?
For a tour of this little house?
你们的捐赠将有利于 贝尔杰- 圣罗兰基金会
The donation benefits the Bergé- Saint Laurent Foundation
致力于保护高级时装
in its efforts to preserve haute couture.
每人五百美元
It's 500 American per person.
但我们只有三个人
But we're only three.
银行还在处理我的卡
My bank's still working on my card.
抱歉 我没现金 而且我现在钱有点紧张 所以…
Sorry, I don't have any cash and money's a little tight right now, so...
我的天 我的信♥用♥卡♥还押在酒店
Oh, my God, the hotel still has my credit card.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表