剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
她是你朋友 别把关系搞尴尬
She's your friend. Make sure it's not awkward.
好吧 别一脸惊恐
Fine. Don't look so scared.
我要担责任的 如果搞不定…
This is my ass, you know. If this isn't fixed...
她肯定付得起钱 我来处理
She's good for the money. I got this.
- 你去说? - 对啊
You'll do it? - Yeah.
但你要记住是谁给你擦的屁♥股♥
Just remember who's the one cleaning up your mess.
银行最差劲了 什么事都要拖很久
Banks are the worst. Everything's taking so fucking long.
我的贷款几周前就应该被批准了
My loan should have been approved like weeks ago.
那可是一大笔钱 估计他们是想确保万无一失
It's a lot of money. Guess they've got to cover their bases.
又不是说我风险很高
It's not like I'm a high risk.
糟糕 我差点忘了
Shit, I almost forgot.
经理发现你没留下信♥用♥卡♥的信息
Management noticed that you didn't have a credit card on file.
他们需要你留一张卡 让诺特都快吓死了
They need you to put one down. Jeannot is shitting himself.
没问题 回去的时候 记得提醒我 这种事真的压力很大
Uh, sure. Remind me when we get back. This stuff is so stressful.
您好 抱歉女士 这张卡被拒绝交易了
Hi, I'm sorry, ma'am, uh, this card has been declined.
你确定?
Are you sure?
欧洲的卡
European cards.
试试这张
Try this one.
美国银行也太古老了
American banking is so ancient.
你们怎么能不用 非接触支付以及芯片和密♥码♥系统呢?
How do you guys not use contactless and chip and pin?
芯片和密♥码♥是个什么鬼? 我们有苹果支付
What the fuck is chip and pin? We have Apple Pay.
等这些贷款和租赁 的事情处理完 我需要休假
Ugh. I'm going to need a vacation once this loan and lease stuff is handled.
这张卡也没付款成功
Um... This one didn't go through either.
认真的?再试一次 肯定是你们系统的故障
Seriously? Run it again. This must be your system.
我们的系统没问题
Our system is fine.
再试一次 这些卡都没问题
Run it again. These cards are fine.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't like your tone.
我需要一张能用的卡 才能结清这张桌子
I need a working card so I can close out this table.
我要见你们的经理
I want to see your manager.
我就是经理
I am the manager.
储蓄账户至支票账户 1400美元 转账
- 这次我来付吧? - 什么?内芙 不行
Why don't I get this one? - What? Neff, no.
- 就…给 - 好了
It's... Here. Okay.
- 内芙!不要 - 没关系的
Neff! Neff! Stop. - It's okay.
没什么大不了 可能是他们机器的问题
It's no big deal. It's probably their machines.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Right.
反正这的菜 也难吃的要死 绝对不会再来了
The food was so gross here anyway, we're never coming back.
今晚我在网上给你转钱
I'll Venmo you the money tonight.
这地方真垃圾
Fuck this place.
来吧
Come on.
别那样看着我
Stop looking at me like that.
能说句话吗?我惊呆了
Can you say something? I'm shook.
是你不想让我说话
You don't want me to.
说点什么吧 用那种眼神盯着我 是不会有任何进展的
Say something 'cause staring at me with that look isn't gonna get you anywhere.
好吧
Fine.
我早说过 这姑娘不对劲
I told you. I told you this chick was not right.
她说过她爸 有时候不给她账户里打零花钱…
She said her dad sometimes doesn't put his allowance in her account...
胡扯
Bullshit.
她没付房♥费 现在又欠你晚餐钱不还
She didn't pay her hotel bill and now she stiffed you for dinner.
女继承人可不是 这种操作 骗子才这样干
I mean, this is not how an heiress moves. This is how a hustler moves.
傻子 你可是来自圣塔芭芭拉
Idiot, you are from Santa Barbara.
你对欺骗一无所知
You don't know shit about hustle,
所以别搞 你那一套“我是混社会的”谎言
so don't start with your made- up "I'm gangsta" bull.
看过太多斯派克李的电影 就觉得自己懂很多了
Saw too many Spike Lee movies, now you think you know something.
你朋友坑你 付了一顿根本付不起的晚餐
Your friend stuck you with a dinner bill you can't afford.
她把你玩弄于鼓掌之间 你还死心塌地把这婊♥子♥当老板
She got you so wrapped around her finger, you vouched for this bitch to your boss.
到现在你都没拿到她的信♥用♥卡♥
You still don't have her credit card.
你知道我从斯派克身上 学到什么了吗?你被骗了
You know what I learned from Spike? You've been had.
被欺诈了 被哄骗了
Hoodwinked. Bamboozled.
亲
Boo,
你本来应该 搭上她这趟车去拍你的电影
you're supposed to be riding this train to your film.
电影我没看着 你倒是一分钱都没了
I don't see no film and now you're out of pocket.
内芙
Neff,
你应该睁大眼睛了
it's time to open up your eyes.
…艺术和技术
...art and technology,
我觉得这是 安娜德尔维基金会很重要的一部分
I think it's really important, a part of ADF.
某种程度上 对我而言也是一个很重要的部分
And it's an important part for me, in a way.
我有这样一颗艺术家的内心…
Like I have such an artist's heart...
内芙
Neff.
内芙!
Neff!
内芙 你在听吗?
Neff, are you listening?
我还是需要你提供信♥用♥卡♥
I still need to get your credit card.
好啊 随时都可以
Sure. I mean, whenever.
我要去购物 你要一起来吗?
I'm going shopping. Want to come with me?
- 午餐见? - 今天就要
Meet me on your lunch? - I need it today.
要什么?
Need what?
你的信♥用♥卡♥ 经理给我施压了
Your credit card. It's management. On me.
没问题 待会儿
Sure, later.
我想现在给你 但客房♥部的人在我房♥间收拾呢
I mean, I'd get it now, but housekeeping's in my room.
那些穷贱♥人♥们 总是在我地盘里 盼着要小费
Those broke bitches are always in my space hoping for a tip.
别那样称呼她们
Don't call them that.
什么?
What?
她们都是勤奋工作的女性 别不尊重她们
I mean, they're hardworking women. Don't disrespect them.
好吧 随意
Sure. Whatever.
你今天怎么了?
What's up with you today?
今天都满了
I've got a full house tonight.
我就是想确认一下 安娜都一切正常吗?
I was just checking that everything's okay with Anna?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
没 没事 我就是… 她付钱什么的了吧?
No, nothing. I just... She's paying and everything, right?
我意思是 没问题吧?
I mean, there's no problems?
据我所知 她会付餐厅账单
Fine as far as I know. She pays her dinner checks.
好 那就好 也就是说她的信♥用♥卡♥能用吧?
Okay. Great. So her credit card's working then?
你知道那个难题了?
Oh, you know about that nightmare, huh?
是啊 当然了
Yeah. Of course.
- 你说的是哪部分? - 她的信♥用♥卡♥被黑了
Which part are you talking about? - Her credit card getting hacked.
这几周以来 她晚餐的账单都直接加在房♥费里
She's been signing the dinner bills to her room the last few weeks,
所以我们这边没问题
so there's no issue on our end,
但如果你要的话 我可以给你一份账单的复印件
but if you want, I can give you a copy of the charges.
我和你说实话 账单和CVS药店的收据一样长
I'm not gonna lie to you, it is the length of a CVS receipt.
账单很长
It's a big bill.
喂?
Hello?
嘿 查理 是我 12乔治酒店的内芙
Hey, Charlie, it's me, Neff from 12 George.
- 内芙 怎么了? - 没事 都挺好的
What's up? - Everything's cool.
我就是有一个关于我客人安娜的问题
I just had a question about that guest of mine, Anna,
她正在租281号♥
who's leasing 281.
是这样 我确认过了
You know, I checked about that.
我爸从没听说过她
My dad never heard of her.
可能她只是询过价吧
Maybe she made inquiries.
有很多人逛过那里 但…
A whole bunch of people toured that place, but...
谢谢 查理
Thanks, Charlie.
客户清单 搜索安娜德尔维
支付人:安娜德尔维 费用清单
待付:33890点75 已付:0
嘿 内芙
Hey, Neff.
- 你觉得这副怎么样? - 阿比罗森从没听说过你
What do you think about these? - Aby Rosen has never heard of you.
- 你说什么呢? - 他妈的到底怎么回事?
What are you talking about? - What the fuck is going on?
阿比从没有听说过你 但你说你在租他的楼
Aby has never heard of you, but you say you're leasing his building.
你到底是要怎么样啊?
What are you going on about?
安娜 我冒着很大的风险 好吗?
Anna, I'm on the line here, okay?
没有人听说过你
No one has heard of you.
我把你安排进每份名单 安排进贵宾圈子里
I put you on every list. I put you on the VIP board.
你却一张信♥用♥卡♥都不给酒店留
You won't put a credit card down at the hotel.
你的银行卡都不能用 那顿晚餐还是我付的
Your cards don't even work. I paid for that dinner.
我破产了 需要这份工作 而你的账单已经超过了三万美元
I'm broke and I need this job and your bill is over $30,000.
和我说实话
Be straight with me.
- 你太离谱 太夸张做作了 - 就此打住
You're being so crazy and dramatic. - Stop right there.
如果你是骗子 没问题 继续行骗 但别他妈把我拉下水
If you're a hustler, cool, do your hustle. But leave me the fuck out of it.
我要付租金
I have rent to pay.
我有必须要处理的现实生活问题
I have real life shit that I have to deal with.
我有计划 我才不和你一起蹚浑水
I have plans and I will not go down with you.
听到我说了吗?
Do you hear me?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表