剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
Count six, charging the defendant with grand larceny in the third degree,
从签名银行窃取超过三千美元财产
stolen property from Signature Bank exceeding $3,000.
- 有罪还是无罪? - 有罪
Guilty or not guilty? - Guilty.
第七起指控 指控被告盗窃服务
Count seven, charging the defendant with theft of services,
意图通过刀锋公♥司♥ 获得航♥空♥运输服务
intent to obtain air transportation service with Fly Blade Inc.
- 有罪还是无罪? - 有罪
Guilty or not guilty? - Guilty.
比克曼酒店?
Beekman Hotel?
有罪
Guilty.
- W酒店 - 有罪
W Hotel. - Guilty.
- 帕克艾美酒店 - 有罪
Le Parker Meridien Hotel. - Guilty.
好了…
Well...
就是这样了
that's that.
女士们、先生们 这起案子非常不容易
Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a very difficult job.
这我明白 对此我深表感激
I understand that and I appreciate it.
正如我之前所说 无论你们的判决如何
As I said, no matter what your verdict was,
你们都很好地服务了社区
you served your community well.
还有几件事 所有…
A couple of things, all of the...
嘿 三起重大指控 我们赢了两起 这可是不小的成绩
Hey, we won two out of the three big ones. That's not nothing.
是的 国民城市银行和瑞秋
No, yeah. City National and Rachel. - Mmm- hmm.
不错
It's not bad.
如果想和他们交谈 请便
If you wish to speak to them, you may.
我想有些媒体也可能想和你们聊聊
I think that some members of the media might wish to speak to you as well.
再次声明 是否与他们交谈 取决于你们自己
Again, it is your choice if you choose to speak with them.
我想提一点关于媒体的事情
And I want to mention something about the media.
显然 你们全程都在这里看着他们
Obviously, you have seen them here the whole time.
但你们全程关注案件本身 而不是他们 对此我感到十分自豪
I'm very proud of the way you've focused on this case, not on them.
抱歉 但庭审结束后我得走了
I'm sorry, but I've got to go right after this.
阿列克谢会带你走完后续的流程
Alexi will walk you through the next steps.
我下周回来 再来看看你的进展 好吗?
I'll be back next week to check on you. Okay?
好的
Yes.
假期愉快 这是你应得的
Have a good vacation. You earned it.
再次感谢你们的服务
And thanks once again for your service.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们可以走了 可以离开法庭
You may exit. You are discharged.
我很为你感到骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
谢谢 这话对我意义重大
Thank you. That means a lot.
我们应该去给孩子们买♥♥点贴纸书
We should stop and pick up sticker books for the kiddos
不然这么久的飞机我们撑不下来
if you want any chance of surviving this flight.
我已让格洛里亚联♥系♥了酒店
I had Gloria call the hotel
给孩子们都报名参加每天的俱乐部
and sign them up for kids club every day,
这样我们可以 争取半天时间去打高尔夫
so we can claim half a day to ourselves to hit the golf course,
在城里漫步 在床上度过一整天
wander into town, spend the whole day in bed.
怎么了?
What is it?
我去不了 现在不行
I can't go. Not now.
为什么?托德 已经结束了
Why? Todd, it's over.
我会第一时间赶过去
I'll come as soon as I can.
我觉得你不知道自己在干吗
I don't think you understand what you're doing right now.
我知道
I do understand.
我觉得是你不知道…
I don't think you understand...
她还让你给她停车 托德 这你知道的
She's got you parking her car, Todd. You know that.
我爱你 我…
I love you, I...
你还好吧?
You okay?
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
这是看待这件事的一种方式
That's one way to look at it.
但我还打赢了三起重大指控中的两起
I also beat two out of three of your biggest charges.
你没必要喜欢我打赢的方式 但让我给你解释一下
You don't have to like how I got there, but let me explain.
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
陪审团 他们看穿了你
The jury, they saw through you.
他们看到了我离那笔钱 离安娜德尔维基金会有多近
They saw how close I was to the money, to ADF.
他们看穿了瑞秋的谎言
They saw through Rachel's bullshit.
为了六万美元 我没必要骗朋友
I... I didn't need to fuck over my friends for 60 grand
因为峰堡那些兄弟会的人 愿意给我两千万!
when those fucking frat boys at Fortress were willing to hand over 20 million!
法庭上的那些人 他们看穿了我
Those people in there. They... they saw me.
我差一点就得手了 他们看明白了
I was dangerously close, and they saw that.
现在全世界都会知道我不是白♥痴♥
Now... now the world will know that I am not an idiot.
我不是什么愚蠢的社交名媛
I'm not some dumb socialite.
我是个重量级人物
I'm a player.
我离成功只有一步之遥
I was so... I was one step away.
我给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥
I'll call your dad.
我会告诉他的
I'll let him know.
曼哈顿
你那篇原创文章的流量太疯狂了
The traffic on your original story is insane.
就在审判和判决之间的时间段
Between the trial and sentencing,
流量一直排在榜首前几位
it's consistently peaking as the top- trending,
是网站上 所有故事中阅读率最高的文章
highest read ratio of any story on the site.
在全球范围触达超过四百万受众
Globally, over four million unique impressions.
我们从没见过这种盛况
We've never seen anything like this.
- 是吧 保罗? - 我不记得见过
Have we, Paul? - Not in my memory.
大家对这事的关注真的…
The interest in this is, well, just...
我们显然需要一篇后续报道
We obviously need a follow- up.
当然了
Absolutely.
封面故事
Cover story.
博眼球
Yeah, big splash.
从微观入手 我想要故事里的各种细节
Get micro with it. I want all the inside color.
与法官的冲突
The conflict with the judge.
把法庭当成伸展台
The whole courtroom, this runway business.
很显然 她在结案陈词那天 穿了一身白
Apparently she wore white on the day of her closing arguments.
这妞太了不起了
I mean, this chick's amazing.
那件白裙子是她的主意吗?
Was that white dress her idea?
还是造型师的?
Or the stylist's?
嘿
Hey.
我们该给你换个地方
We should move you.
她需要一间办公室 你旁边的那间办公室是空的
She needs an office. The office next to you is free.
你想要保罗旁边那间办公室吗?
You want the office next to Paul?
别担心…
Don't worry about...
我们需要艺术总监、摄影师…
Uh, we're going to need art directors, photographers...
- 那个小孩 墨西哥的小孩 - 谁?
The kid, the Mexican kid. - Who?
兰登要给我一间办公室
Landon offered me an office.
就在保罗办公室旁边
Next to Paul's.
姑娘你真棒
Attagirl.
我要离开边疆了
I'm moving out of Scriberia.
这就是奋斗目标啊
That's the goal.
薇薇安 怎么了?
Vivian. What?
安娜穿的那件白裙子是我的
It was mine. The white dress Anna wore.
老陆 是我从衣柜里拿出来的
I took it out of my closet, Lou.
好吧
Yep.
老陆…
Lou...
边疆 白裙子…
Scriberia, white dresses...
你把故事完结了
You're burying the lead.
我在乎她
I care about her.
比我该给的更多
More than I should.
但她一点都不在乎我
She doesn't care about me at all.
她在乎我吗? 我只是又一个被骗的人吗?
Did she care about me at all? Was I just another con?
线索
The lead.
薇薇安
Vivian. Huh.
我现在该怎么办?
What the fuck do I do now?
转入下一个故事
You move onto the next story.
这就是工作
That's the job.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
索罗金女士 我一点信心都没有…
Miss Sorokin, I have no confidence whatsoever...
没有…零…接受惩罚
None... Zero... To face the music.
我要把你押回赖克斯岛监狱
I am remanding you to Rikers Island
在州监狱服刑15年 直至审判
for five to 15 years, state prison until trial.
安娜索罗金
Anna Sorokin,
因骗取纽约精英阶层 超过二十万美元而被定罪
convicted of swindling New York's elite out of more than $200,000,
明天她将在曼哈顿的法庭被判刑
will be sentenced tomorrow in a Manhattan courtroom.
索罗金面临最高15年的监禁
Sorokin faces up to 15 years in prison.
瑞秋 - 继续关注真实故事
瑞秋真会写
Rachel can write.
- 她怎么写的?给我看 - 别了 和你又没什么关系
What's it say? Give it. - Stop it. You're not in here much.
放手!
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表