剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
不 我不是你的朋友
No, I'm not your friend.
你不需要喜欢我 我只是个记者
You don't need to like me, I'm a journalist.
我想从你那里得到一些东西
I want something from you.
我想要写这篇报道
I want this story.
作为回报 我可以答应你的任何要求
In return, I can give you what you want.
那你觉得我会要求什么?
And what do you think I want?
听说我们有个认罪协议
I understand we have a plea agreement.
是的 法官大人
We do, Your Honor.
被告承认所有指控
Defendant pleads guilty to all counts.
并接受四年有条件假释 外加驱逐出境
Four years conditional parole, with deportation.
- 辩方律师是否跟被告交代清楚了? - 是的 法官大人
The defense has advised the defendant? Yes, Your Honor.
被告了解认罪协议的细节吗?
And the defendant understands the details of the plea?
- 了解 - 她同意吗?
She does. - And she agrees?
- 同意 - 不同意
She does. - No.
安娜
Anna.
怎么了?
What?
他们不许称安娜德尔维 为愚蠢的社交名媛
They will not call Anna Delvey a dumb socialite.
我聪明绝顶 我是个女商人
I'm smart. I'm a businesswoman.
我们来证实这一点
We do this.
好吗?
Okay?
好的
Okay.
我的委托人要拒绝认罪协议 法官大人
My client wishes to reject the plea offer, Your Honor.
我想在法庭上发言
I want to be heard in court.
我想要庭审
I want a trial.
她想要庭审 那么我们就接受庭审
She wants a trial, so we're going to trial.
作为回报 我可以答应你的任何要求
In return, I can give you what you want.
那你觉得我会要求什么?
And what do you think I want?
被解救?被判无罪?
To be rescued? To be found innocent?
不 你想出名
No. You want to be famous.
如果你愿意 我会把你的故事告诉全世界
If you let me, I will tell the world your story
我会不遗余力地写好这篇报道
and I will write the hell out of it.
我会让你闻名天下
I will make you famous.
所有人都会知道安娜德尔维这个名字
Everyone will know the name Anna Delvey.
那婊♥子♥不接受认罪协议
That bitch didn't take a plea.
她要接受庭审
There's going to be a trial.
有个记者想找我谈话 你有跟她谈过吗?
A reporter tried to talk to me. Did you talk to her?
没有 我想都没想就拒绝了
No, no. I absolutely refused.
我也是
Oh, me too.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表