剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
- 这就叫特权意识 - 对 就他妈是男人主宰的世界
That is entitlement. - Yeah, it's a fucking boys' playground.
电影产业也是一样
The movie industry's the same way.
我上过电影学校 执导过短片
I went to film school, directed shorts.
我很厉害 但压根没人在乎女导演
I'm good, but nobody gives a fuck about female directors
除非是拍卫生巾的广♥告♥
unless it's a tampon ad.
我早就看出来你有创造力 你很积极向上
You know, I knew you were a creative. You have a vibe.
你和这里其他 那些毫无特色的姐妹不一样
You're not like the rest of the basic bitches here.
活着就是为了工作
All living to work.
没错 这里不是我的梦想职业
Yes, this is definitely not my dream job.
我要攒钱拍一部剧情片
I'm getting the money together for a feature.
你能做到
You'll do it.
我能看出来
I can tell.
有个派对 你要来吗?
You want to come to a party?
那你去了吗?
Did you go?
在酒店里和客人深交 是不允许的 会因此被解雇
Mmm. Fraternizing is a big no- no at the hotel. You get fired for it.
但你去了吗?
But did you go?
我当然去了
Hell yeah, I went.
派对很魔幻 是一种更高境界的刺♥激♥
It was magical. That party was next- level balling.
大家都见过 我朋友内芙了吗?她是电影制♥作♥人
Has everyone met my friend Neff? She's a filmmaker.
嘿 内芙
Hey, Neff.
所有那些有钱的 商界领袖、模特、著名歌♥手
All of these rich suits, models, some famous singer.
还有马丁什克雷利 就是那个开药厂
Oh, and Martin Shkreli, that pharma bro
抬高所有艾滋病药物价格
who raised all the prices of those AIDS drugs
最后蹲监狱的那个人?他也在
and ended up in prison? He was there.
我让他们淡定 我这样的人不会坐牢的
I told them to chill. Guys like me don't do time.
再来一瓶
Another bottle.
1975年的唐培里侬
Uh, the 1975 Dom.
还来了一个卡尔金家族的明星
There was one of the Culkins.
不知道是演 《小鬼当家》的那个 还是另外一个
Maybe the one from Home Alone, maybe the other one.
我喝了很多酒
I drank a lot.
好吧 说实话 有谁准备去参加Fyre节的?
Okay, so tell the truth. Who was planning to hit Fyre Festival?
真是一场烂活动
What a shit show.
我听说相比之下 火人节都像是奢华活动了
I heard it made Burning Man look like luxury.
- 我还没拿到退款 - 他们睡在联邦应急管理署的帐篷里
I haven't gotten my refund. - They slept in FEMA tents.
真的吗?
Really?
是的 之前 我和一个了解情况的人聊过
Uh, yeah, I was talking to someone who knows.
可怜的比利 他那么努力 但他没有那个金刚钻
Ugh, poor Billy. He tries so hard, but he doesn't have what it takes.
抱歉 我太刻薄了 太过分了
I'm sorry, that was so mean of me. That was mean. That was...
嘿 大家听好了 准备好了?
Okay, hey. Check this out, ready?
你都不知道…
You don't even know...
他放了《卡特先生第五章》专辑
It was The Carter V album.
什克雷利买♥♥下了 李尔韦恩的《卡特先生第五章》专辑
Shkreli had bought Lil Wayne's The Carter V album,
买♥♥下了原稿 就因为他想听
just bought the masters, because he wanted to hear it.
那张专辑被锁定了 而他直接买♥♥下来了
That album was on lockdown and he just bought it.
就在那时我才意识到 他就是制药大佬马丁什克雷利
That's when I realized he was Martin Shkreli, the pharma bro.
就是那个不尊敬武当帮的人
The dude who disrespected the Wu Tang Clan.
就坐在那 和我一张桌子
Right there, at my table.
那天晚上太嗨了 嗨到爆 而我就在现场
The evening was sick. Next- level sick. And I was there.
你知道出了账单后 他们是怎么付钱的吗?
And you know what they did with the bill when it came?
他们称之为信♥用♥卡♥轮盘赌
They called it credit card roulette.
获胜者是马丁
The winner is Martin.
真棒
Oh. - Yeah.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
这家伙买♥♥下了李尔韦恩的专辑
This guy just bought Lil Wayne's album.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
我听到了!亲耳听到的
I heard it! With my own ears.
谁会那样做啊? 真的就是占用黑人艺术家的作品?
Who does that? Literally appropriating a Black artist's work?
宝贝 那…不是
Babe, that's... No.
这些人既有钱又他妈酷
These people are so fucking cool and rich.
这可以说是 我有生以来最美好的十个夜晚之一
This is like one of the top ten best nights of my life.
你没抓住重点
You are so missing the point.
不 是你没抓住重点
No, you are missing the point.
你知道吗 我一直在存小费 就快攒够我的电影预算了
And you know I've been saving all my tips. I almost have the budget for my film.
这次我肯定能做成
I'm going to get it done this time.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 你不了解安娜
Hey, you don't know Anna.
不如我了解她
Not like I do.
好吧
Okay.
她会和我说话
She talks to me.
从没有人和我聊过天 我只负责给他们预定
Nobody ever talks to me. I just make their reservations.
我才不是他妈的 什么主管 我可是个明星
I'm not some fucking chair. I'm a star.
我很厉害 我会发光
Hmm. - I'm huge. I glow.
过来
Come here.
我会发光
I glow.
托德
Todd.
你和安娜怎么回事?
What's going on with you and Anna?
没事啊
Nothing's going on.
好吧 但那天你是不是去赖克斯
Yeah, but did you go to Rikers the other day,
伤了安娜的心 然后又离开了?
hurt Anna's feelings and then leave?
伤了安娜…伤了安娜的心?
Hurt Anna... Hurt Anna's feelings?
她说我伤了她的心?
She said I hurt her feelings?
她原话不是这么说的
That's not the words that she used,
但我是从24小时内 赖克斯那边给我打来的
but that is what I have gleaned from the 16 phone calls
16通电♥话♥里 分♥析♥出来的这个信息
I have accepted from Rikers in the past 24 hours.
你伤了她的心
You hurt her feelings.
说吧 薇薇安
Come on, Viv.
你该不会相信我伤了她的心吧
You cannot possibly believe that I hurt her feelings.
我只知道她很难过
All I know is that she's upset.
她只要难过 我的电♥话♥就会响
And when she's upset, my phone rings.
我想知道发生了什么
And I want to know what happened,
这样或许我就能 制止现在遭受的电♥话♥攻击
so maybe I could stop the phone assault I'm living under.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
她就是想要一些她不能拥有的东西
She just wants something she can't have.
好的 她想要什么?
Okay, what does she want?
这不是重点
Not the point.
重点是 她的心没有被伤害
The point is that her feelings are not hurt.
我没有伤她的心
I did not hurt her feelings.
重点是她就是 一个操纵欲很强的自恋狂
The point is that she is a manipulative narcissist
根本想象不到别人也有感觉或需求
who can't imagine that anyone else has feelings or needs.
- 所以她伤了你的心? - 再见 托德
So she hurt your feelings? - Goodbye, Todd.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
内芙!
Neff!
内芙!
Neff!
内芙!
Neff!
你干什么呢?疯了吗?
What are you doing? Are you crazy?
看!你喜欢吗?
Look! Do you like it?
是的 不 很漂亮 颜色适合我
Yeah, no, that's cool. That's my color.
- 什么? - 颜色适合我!
What? - That's my color!
我就知道! 刚才我就说 这颜色适合内芙
I know! That's what I said. It's a Neff color.
我要给你买♥♥
I'm buying it for you.
安娜 你没必要给我买♥♥东西
Anna, you don't need to buy me anything.
不 我已经买♥♥了 等下 你先进来 稍等
No, I already bought it. Wait, come inside. Hold on.
这里有很多 漂亮的衣服可以穿上试试 你来吗?
There's all this great stuff to try on. Are you coming?
- 你好 - 你好
Hi. Hi. - Hi.
- 你终于来了 - 也就刚刚吧
You made it. - Only just.
我老板今天真烦人
My boss was such a bitch today.
让我穿着高跟鞋 走了八个街区 你能…
I had to walk eight blocks in heels. Can you even...
瑞秋 你认识我朋友 内芙
Oh. Rachel, you know my friend Neff.
内芙 瑞秋在《名利场》工作
Neff, Rachel works at Vanity Fair.
她老板是个恶魔 一个46岁的暴脾气
Her boss is a monster. Some bitter 46- year- old.
脾气很暴
So bitter.
- 老板差劲最倒霉了 - 太对了
Horrible bosses are the worst.
她就是嫉妒 她知道 很快有一天我会成为她的老板
She's jealous. She knows I'll be her boss one day soon.
是的!
Yes!
这温度太高了
This heat is intense.
不会的 对你有好处
No, it's so good for you.
你应该在酒店里也搞一些
You should put a few of these at the hotel.
能赚一大笔
You'd make a fortune.
你在酒店工作?
You work at the hotel?
我是为了攒拍电影的钱
While I raise money for my film.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表