剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
本来应该是蔡斯付钱 但他突然消失了
Chase was supposed to pay, but then he just disappeared.
他让我们在寒冷中等待
He left us completely in the cold.
那他为什么那么做?
But why would he do that?
我真不知道
I don't really know.
你们俩吵架了吗?还是…
Did you two have a fight? Or...
没有
No.
但你知道公♥司♥的情况以及…
But you know how everything is going with the company and...
“唤醒”吗?
With Wake?
接着说
Say more things.
你不知道?
You don't know?
好吧…我希望自己没说什么蠢话
Well... I hope I didn't put my foot in my mouth.
我以为 你作为他的顾问…
I assumed that, you know, as his advisor...
接着说
Say more things.
如果我告诉你 要保证别说是我说的
If I tell you, promise you didn't hear it from me.
安娜 再给我多介绍一下 什么来着 你的公♥司♥?
Anna, tell me more about, what is it, your business?
我的社交俱乐部?
Um, my social club?
叫什么名字来着?
What are you calling it again?
安娜德尔维基金会
The Anna Delvey Foundation. - Hmm.
但是 在创建基金会过程中 我们遇到了一些阻碍
We've been running up against some obstacles with that though.
我一直在想 我们应该换个名字 避免被指责虚荣
I've been thinking we should change it, to avoid any accusations of vanity.
这真是妥妥的男性视角
Oh, that is such a male perspective.
为什么女人 不应该用自己的名字命名企业?
Why shouldn't a woman use her own name for her business?
如果她自己都不相信她的 名字能吸引来别人 那谁还会信?
If she doesn't believe she's the name to bring people in, who else will?
这听着很有抱负 我希望我的俱乐部也一样有抱负
It's aspirational, just like I want my club to be.
可以 但名字应该反映出具体业务
Sure, but you want the name to speak to what you're doing.
就像“唤醒”…
Like with Wake...
我创建“诺拉雷德福及合伙人”时
When I founded Nora Radford and Associates,
根本没人在乎我是谁
no one cared who I was.
但我成功了 知道为什么吗?
I made it work, and you know why?
因为每次有人 想从我这里把它抢走 他们都失败了
Every time anyone wanted to take it from me, they failed
因为要想运营 “诺拉雷德福及合伙人”
because you can't run Nora Radford and Associates
必须有诺拉雷德福这个人
without Nora Radford.
如果我随便 起一个毫不考究的单音节流行语
If I had called it some half- baked, one- syllable buzzword,
鬼知道我现在会在哪
who knows where I'd be now.
如果想要你的基金会成功
If you want your foundation to succeed,
就必须在艺术界稳固人脉
you need to secure connections in the art world.
我明天下午要去参加 风暴之王艺术中心的派对
I'm attending a party tomorrow afternoon for the Storm King Art Center,
这是一个为内城艺术项目筹款的活动
a fundraiser for the inner city arts program.
对 我陪你去
Right, I'm your date.
你有计划吗?
Do you have plans?
应该没有
Oh, I don't think so.
那好 那你跟我去 蔡斯你不介意吧?
Good. You'll come with me then. You don't mind, do you, Chase?
我得告诉她公♥司♥的情况
I had to tell her what's up with the company.
真的吗?为什么?
Really? Why?
她要求查看公♥司♥的记录 我只能告诉她公♥司♥正在苦苦挣扎
She asked to see the company records, and I had to tell her we were struggling.
妈的!
Fuck!
她毫无征兆地问起这个 现在又聊起安娜德尔维基金会?
Out of nowhere she asks that, and now she's asking about ADF?
她对我产生了兴趣不代表她不帮你
Just because she's taken an interest in me doesn't mean she can't help you too.
对 但这不是诺拉的风格 她目光狭隘
Yeah, but that's not how Nora works. She has tunnel vision.
现在格里尔的投资可能要泡汤了
And now the Greer investment is probably off.
别担心 准备好的时候自然会水到渠成
Don't worry, it will all come together when it's ready.
命运
Kismet.
是的 这…好吧
Yeah. That's... Okay.
我猜我早应该知道安娜说了些什么
I guess I should have known Anna had said something,
但我倾向于不把别人往坏处想
but I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.
但就在那时我知道了
But that's when I knew.
发生了什么事 其实非常明显
It was pretty obvious what had happened.
你怎么做的?
What did you do?
每次陪安娜 去参加风暴之王筹款活动的都是我
I was always supposed to go with Nora to the Storm King fundraiser,
所以我还在受邀名单上
so I was still on the list.
把垃圾庆祝为神器
A celebration of garbage as artifact.
这是环境音景的并置
It's the juxtaposition of ambient soundscapes.
与过渡空间对话的非物质性
Immateriality in dialogue with transitory spaces.
是一个庆祝蓝色的表演作品
It's a performance piece celebrating the color blue.
极具后现代风格
It's very post- modern.
香槟
Ooh, champagne.
该来的都来了
Everyone's here.
我看是 该来的不该来的都来了
Everyone and anyone, I see.
我想带你见一些人
I want you to meet some people.
迈克尔 我想向你介绍安娜德尔维
Michael, I want to introduce you to Anna Delvey.
安娜 迈克尔是 全世界最年轻的画廊经理人之一
Anna, Michael is one of the youngest gallerists in the world.
他的品味非常华丽
Oh. - He has gorgeous taste.
安娜要建立一个艺术基金会
Anna is starting an Arts Foundation.
听起来很宏伟
Sounds spectacular.
其实 诺拉一直是我了不起的导师
Well, Nora has been an amazing mentor for me,
帮助我的企业起步
helping me get my business off the ground.
你知道 她大力支持年轻女企业家
You know, she's a huge supporter of young female entrepreneurs.
当然了 这是我的激♥情♥所在
Well, of course I am. It's a passion of mine.
萨莎 我想给你 介绍一下我的朋友 安娜德尔维
Sasha, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Anna Delvey.
好的 我们见过面
Oh! Well, we've met.
安娜 我不知道你还认识迈克尔
Anna, I didn't realize you knew Michael.
这位是里奇 是全球厨艺最精湛的厨师之一
This is Richie, one of the most exquisite chefs in the world.
没有Nobu餐厅的美食 我早完了
I would die without Nobu.
他为顶尖的活动供应最上乘的食物
He does the best food for all the best events.
好的 我很乐意让你加入
Well, I'd love to have you on board.
我接到了一通 关于你的电♥话♥ 是里奇打的
I got a call about you, from Richie.
我们得照着他的菜单设计一个区域
We'll have to design a space around his menu.
我们会的
We will.
好了 你认识 唐娜、乔迪、帕特丽夏、苏姗
Well, you know Donna, Jodie, Patricia, Susan.
各位 这位是安娜 我的门生
Everyone, this is Anna, my protégé.
大家知道 我们得推举女企业家
You know, we must lift up young female entrepreneurs.
我一直接到关于你的电♥话♥
I keep getting calls about you.
都是我的朋友 乔迪克兰史密斯 加百列卡拉特拉瓦 萨莎托马斯
From my friend, Jodie Kleinsmith, from Gabriel Calatrava, from Sasha Thomas.
似乎你谁都认识
It seems like you know everyone.
我确实认识一些人
I know a few people.
所以我和我爸说
So I said to my father
未来不仅仅是上世纪的衍生品
the future isn't just derivatives
或者行将消亡的机构…
and moribund institutions from the last century...
同意
Amen to that.
能和你聊聊吗?
Can I talk to you?
蔡斯!失陪了
Chase! Please, excuse me.
安娜
Anna.
安娜!
Anna!
不 我已经竭尽全力帮助你的公♥司♥
No, I've gone out of my way to help your company,
给你拉投资
to get you investments,
听你的梦想 还有你做的梦…
to listen to your dreams metaphorically, and fucking literally...
你忘了我知道你的真♥相♥吗? 我看过你的护照
Do you forget I know the truth about you? I saw your passport.
那你呢?
What about you?
拿自己的公♥司♥和出生地撒谎
Always lying about your company, about where you come from,
为了塑造形象 夸大每个细节
inflating every detail to portray some image.
你来自俄亥俄州
You're from Ohio.
你从看到的那一刻起就在评判我
And you judged me the moment you saw it.
我喜欢过你父母
I loved your parents.
他俩人很好 有自己的小家
They're wonderful, with their little house.
我非常愿意 在那样的家里长大 而不是…
I would have loved to grow up in a house like that, instead of...
而不是什么?你是谁?
Instead of what? Huh? Who are you?
因为我知道你不是德国人
Because I know you're not German.
蔡斯 关于你的一切都是谎言
Chase, everything about you is a lie.
而我起码还在朝着既定目标做事
At least I'm doing what I set out to do.
你毫无耐力 工作一旦变得困难 你立刻逃开
You have no stamina, you walk away the second... ...work gets hard.
因为你根本不擅长做生意
Because you're shitty at business.
你所知道的 关于商业的一切 都是我教你的
Everything you know about business, I have taught you.
你夺走了我的一切
You have taken everything from me.
我的朋友、生活方式、所做的行业 我猜猜 现在还有诺拉
My friends, my lifestyle, my line of work, and now Nora, I guess.
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥就是抄我
Hey, you're just a fucking copy of me.
好吧 我是一个更优质版本的你
Well, I'm a gold- dipped fucking copy.
我要安娜德尔维基金会的40%
I want 40% of ADF.
什么?
What?
支付我教你的一切 以及给你引荐的所有人 对 40%
For everything I taught you, everyone I introduced you to. Yeah, 40%.
“一个人的梦就只是梦
"A dream you dream alone, is only a dream."
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表