剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
who's a name, who's worth knowing. A database.
在12乔治酒店 如果你是客人 而且我们想让你开心
At 12 George, if you're a guest and we want to keep you happy,
那我的工作 就是让你进入正确的数据库
it's my job to get you on the right database.
一旦进入正确的数据库 你将会收到各种邀请
If you're on the right database, you'll receive every invite,
能够进入所有的贵宾通道
you'll enter every VIP entrance,
一定能买♥♥到票、订到桌子
you'll always get a ticket, always get a table.
我把安娜的名字 加进了一些最顶级的数据库里
I got Anna's name on some of the most exclusive databases.
那你相当于是幕后的实权者?
So you're like the power behind the throne?
可以这么说
You could say that.
其实 是的 就这么说吧 文章里就这样写
Actually, yeah, let's say that. Put that in the article.
德尔维 对 她是我们这里最重要的客人之一
Delvey, yes. She's one of our most important guests.
谢谢你破例
Thank you for making the exception.
她会得到很好的照顾
She'll be well looked after.
安娜德尔维 贵宾
这是我们的一位特别贵宾
This is one of our special guests.
在发♥售♥日 不能 让她和其他人一样在街上排队
She's not standing in line on the street with everybody else on release day.
托尼 这话我只跟你说 这姑娘是一个德国的女继承人
Look, Toni, between you and me, the chick is a German heiress.
我想要你动用一切资源
I want you to pull out all the stops.
我的客人刚买♥♥下了公园大道 的两个街区 这话我只跟你说
Between you and me, my guest just bought up two blocks of Park Avenue.
大富豪
跟你说 你肯定 想把她加进活动清单里
I'm telling you. You want her on your event list.
她要在阿比罗森的一栋楼里开俱乐部
She's opening a club in one of Aby Rosen's buildings.
她可是个大人物
She's a major player.
德尔维
Delvey.
添加新客户 - 安娜德尔维 客户备注 - 大人物 贵宾
德尔维
Delvey.
客户备注 - 贵宾 不能等
德尔
D- E- L
维
V- E- Y.
客户备注 贵宾 私人房♥间
- 给您安排进去了 - 谢谢内芙
You're in. - Thanks, Neff.
安娜和我年纪相仿 但她已经在经营着自己的世界
Anna is my age and she is running her world.
她是首席执行官 很鼓舞人心
She's a CEO. It's inspiring.
- 宝贝 你得看看这个 - 我还在说话呢
Babe, you've got to see this. - I was talking.
这些傻子们花了成千上万美元
All these fools paid thousands and thousands of dollars,
跑到巴哈马 就因为网上有个人说
rushed to the Bahamas because some guy on the Internet said
要在一个私人岛屿上 办一场超级奢华的派对
he was throwing some luxury party on a private island.
他们到了之后 那哥们让大家睡救灾帐篷
When they got there, dude got them sleeping in disaster relief tents
吃廉价维维塔奶酪!
and eating Velveeta cheese!
天啊 这些Fyre节的推特 可真是太逗了
Oh, man, these Fyre Festival tweets are everything.
- 看 你快看 - 不行 我忙着数钱呢
Look, read it. - No, I'm too busy counting my money.
看 这些都是安娜这周给我的小费
Look at this, these are my Anna tips from just this week.
为什么给你?
Why?
什么叫为什么?谁在乎为什么? 她可是一百一百的给小费
What do you mean why? Who cares? She's tipping hundreds.
人们这样撒钱
Mmm- mmm. People only flash money like that
肯定是为了转移你对某事的注意力
when they're trying to distract you from something.
别信那个妞
Don't trust that chick.
那个妞的小费会负担我的第一部电影
That chick's tips are going to pay for my first film.
我要成功了 你就看你的轮胎节吧
I am working it. Go back to your tire festival.
是Fyre节
Fyre Festival.
这些有钱人都没地方拉屎
Yo, all these rich folk got no place to poop.
主办方肯定要坐牢了!
These dudes are going to jail!
薇薇安 能聊聊吗?
Vivian, can we talk?
确定不坐么?请坐吧
Sure you don't want to sit? Please, sit.
保罗…
Paul...
我就是想看看你的状态 确保你还好
I wanted to check in with you. Make sure you're okay.
仅此而已吗?
Is that it?
另外我想知道
And I wanted to know
你对参加 《美国调查》的采访有什么想法
if you had any thoughts about going on AI, doing the interview.
我没想法
I have no thoughts.
说完了吗?
Is that it?
你真是寸步不让啊
You're not gonna give me an inch.
- 说完了吗? - 没有
Are we done? - No.
我…我能…
I, um... Can I...
就…好吧 听我说
Uh, just... Okay, listen.
我们当初是一个团队时 所向披靡
When we were a team, we were killer.
我会常常想起这些
And I think about that a lot.
想到过去的我们有多快乐
About how much fun we used to have.
这地方原来…我之前很喜欢来上班
I mean, this place used to be... I used to love coming to work.
我们四个之前也经常一起度假
The four of us used to go on vacation together.
现在你要生孩子 真♥他♥妈♥的
You're having a kid, for fuck's sake.
应该由玛丽莲给孩子办一场迎婴派对
Marilyn should be the one throwing you a baby shower.
我从来没…
I mean, I never...
我从未想过终止这一切…
meant for any of this to end...
你从未有过发声的机会
You never got your say.
我知道
I know.
如果你接受采访 回答他们的问题
If you do the interview, you answer their questions,
这件事就结束了
this will all be over.
你的话就可以被别人听见
You can be heard in your own words.
解释一下究竟发生了什么
Explain what really happened.
保罗…
Paul...
考虑一下接受采访
Just think about doing the interview.
拜托了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
路易斯 给这位女士点空间
Lewis, give the lady some room.
她要来峰堡 你改变不了她的主意
She's coming to Fortress, you won't change her mind.
- 男人拼一拼没什么错吧? - 是啊
A guy can try, right? - Yeah.
失陪一下 什么字都别签
Excuse me. Don't sign anything.
莫里森是业余的
Morrison is an amateur.
去他的峰堡 你得来我这里
Fuck Fortress. You need to come to me.
你知道我能为你做什么吗?
You know what I can do for you?
如果你把信托基金转到木星集团
Look, if you transfer your trust fund to Jupiter Group,
我们可以做大事 非常宏伟的事
we can do big things. Major league things, you know.
康拉德 我们一件一件来
Uh, Conrad, one thing at a time.
我还在等安娜德尔维基金会的批准 我要先处理那件事
I'm waiting on my approvals for ADF. I have to get that settled.
会批准的
That'll happen.
听我说 我关注的是更大的舞台
Look, I'm focused on the bigger picture, okay?
德国不是你的未来所在
Your future is not in Germany.
我们会是一个非常棒的团队
We could be a great team.
这你知道的 对吧?
You know that, right?
而且不光是和木星集团 更是和我个人
And not just Jupiter Group. Me. Personally.
我在这里等你
I'm here for you.
说实话 这真是 让我耳目一新 谢谢你们和我见面
This was honestly so refreshing. Thank you for meeting up with me.
- 客气了 - 没问题 荣幸之至
Of course. - My pleasure.
我的车来了
And that's my car.
- 安娜 早上聊?很好 - 好的
Anna, let's talk in the morning? Great. - Yes.
路易斯 需要载你吗?
Lewis. You need a ride?
不用 我的车还有两分钟到
No, I'm good. My car's two minutes away.
- 好的 - 回见
All right. - See you.
- 各位回见 - 再见
See you guys. - Bye.
见到你也很高兴 再见
That's... It was great meeting you too. Bye.
你的车
Your car.
我取消了
I cancelled it.
让我上楼吧
Let me come up.
我真的想睡觉了
Um, I really need some sleep.
这我可以帮你
I can help with that.
德尔维女士 您有一通紧急电♥话♥
Ms. Delvey, you have an urgent call.
电♥话♥那边执意要等您 我觉得好像是您母亲
They insisted on holding for you. I think it's your mother.
我妈 可能是重要的事 康拉德 十分抱歉 这电♥话♥我得接
My mother. It could be serious, Conrad. I'm so sorry. I have to take this.
或许我可以等你
I can wait.
别了 我妈的电♥话♥ 可能要聊很久 内芙?
No. It's my mother. This will take a while. Neff?
先生 正门外
Sir, out front.
尼克会很乐意帮您叫车或者出租车
Nico will be happy to assist you with a car, a taxi,
或者任何一种您需要的交通方式
whatever kind of transportation you need.
晚安 康拉德 下周再聊
Good night, Conrad. Let's talk next week.
坐下吧 现在我们可以聊天了
Sit down. Now we can talk.
好吧
Okay.
他还真以为自己有床可上
He actually thought he was getting some.
为什么啊?你没挑逗他 没有激♥情♥升温 没给他希望 而他…
Why? You've given him no flirt. No bounce. No hope. And yet...
这是商务晚餐
It was a business dinner.
我要是男的 他肯定不会摸我屁♥股♥
He wouldn't have his hand on my ass if I were a man,
但就因为我是个女的…
but because I'm a woman...
他们总觉得给你一笔 糟糕的交易 还能顺道让你口一次
They think they can give a crappy deal and get a blow job on the side.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表