剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
相信我
Trust me.
我想让你上楼 只是…
I want you to come upstairs, it's just...
怎么了?
What?
我给你做早餐
I'll make you breakfast.
马丁
Martin.
你就是早餐
You can be breakfast.
抱歉 我得睡觉了
I'm sorry, I gotta go to sleep.
要赶飞机
I have a plane to catch.
回来之后给我打电♥话♥?
Call me when you're back?
好的
Okay.
凯西
真漂亮 不是吗?
It's so beautiful. Isn't it?
真是一种丰富的文化
It's, like, such a rich culture.
只是一栋楼而已
It's just a building.
伊夫圣罗兰的第二个家就在这座城外
Yves Saint Laurent had a second home here just outside the city.
应该是很超乎想象的
It's supposed to be incredible,
两英亩的花♥园♥ 一座令人惊叹的别♥墅♥
like, two acres of gardens and this amazing villa.
我早就想去了
I've always wanted...
能拍我吗?我们需要一个入场画面
Can you film me? We need, like, an entrance shot.
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
检查是不是有炸♥弹♥
They're checking for bombs.
怎么会有炸♥弹♥呢?
Why would there be bombs?
我们可是在摩洛哥最贵的度♥假♥区♥
We're at the most expensive resort in Morocco.
世界上所有的钱都买♥♥不来和平
All the money in the world can't buy peace.
欢迎
Welcome.
能带各位游览一下酒店吗?
May I offer you a tour of the property?
18世纪 埃尔马蒙王子的父亲
La Mamounia was gifted to Prince Al Mamoun
把拉玛穆尼亚酒店 送给了他 作为结婚礼物
by his father in the 18th century as a wedding present.
酒店北接阿特拉斯山脉 东临库图比亚清♥真♥寺
Framed by the Atlas Mountains to the north and Koutoubia Mosque to the east,
这座花♥园♥可以追溯至12世纪
our gardens date back to the 12th century,
一些橄榄树的树龄 是某些无名国家历史的三倍
with some olive trees three times older than some certain unnamed countries.
自1923年改为酒店以来
Since becoming a hotel in 1923,
这里接待过一些我个人最喜欢的政要
the property has welcomed some of my personal favorite dignitaries.
包括温斯顿丘吉尔 富兰克林罗斯福、纳尔逊曼德拉…
Including Winston Churchill, Franklin Roosevelt, Nelson Mandela...
我的天 克罗伊就是在这里发推的!
Oh, my God, this is where Khloé posted from!
我们来自♥拍♥一张
Let's take a selfie.
这是丘吉尔 最喜欢的活动之一 我觉得
One of Churchill's favorite activities, I think.
- 等一下 - 两个都拍
Hang on. - Let's do both.
嘿 她们把你带过来 就是为了拍这个吗?自♥拍♥?
Is this what they brought you here to film? Selfies?
我不太确定
I'm not really sure.
她说要记录一些 她建立企业的事情 而且…
She said something about documenting the building of her business and...
我缺这笔钱 薪水有几次没发了 所以…
I needed the money. I'm waiting on a couple of paychecks, so...
亲亲 你做她们想让你做的事
Baby, you do what they want you to do,
去她们想让你去的地方 这样你可能会得到一部很棒的电影
go where they want you to go, and you might get a great film,
但你绝对会得到一次很棒的体验
but you'll definitely get a great experience.
宇宙会给你你注定要拥有的东西
The universe provides what you're meant to have.
那你注定要拥有什么?
Huh. And, uh, what are you meant to have?
安娜瘦三斤、我度个假 希望如此
Three pounds off Anna. A vacation, I hope.
好了 真棒 二、一…
那我们继续往前走 去您的花♥园♥套房♥?
Shall we continue on to your riad?
我的天啊 这里也太棒了
Oh, my God, this is incredible.
你们一定要来看看这个
Okay, you've got to come see this.
哇塞
Oh, yeah.
这里有非常积极的能量
There is seriously good energy out here.
安娜去哪了?
Where's Anna?
嗨
Hi.
怎么回事?
What was that about?
没事 咱们是要干什么?
Nothing. What are we doing?
山
Mountain.
舞者
Dancer.
在这里长大 那你们还会去花♥园♥吗?
So would you go to the gardens growing up here?
这么漂亮的地方 能在它附近长大
Like, what a cute place to grow up next to.
非常棒
It is nice.
我立马给了他们那么多文件 他们却花了一周时间才回复我
I gave them so much paperwork right away, and they take a week to get back to me.
我等得不耐烦了
I'm tired of waiting.
老城麦地那应该有好吃到爆的小吃摊
So there are supposed to be incredible food stalls in Medina,
可惜我的胃有点脆弱 但最棒的是…
but I guess I'm squeamish about my stomach, but what's awesome...
勇士二式 姿态要美
Warrior two, keep it pretty.
…马约尔花♥园♥ 也就是伊夫圣罗兰的花♥园♥…
...is the Jardin Majorelle, the Yves Saint Laurent gardens...
花♥园♥…
The gardens...
…去看看伊夫圣罗兰的花♥园♥
...go to the YSL gardens.
但等我拿到钱 一定会爽翻天
But it's going to be sick when I get the money.
安娜!
Anna! - Oops.
这里有一家很棒的咖啡馆
It has this terrific café.
我们可以同时干几件事…
We could kill a couple birds...
这里的餐厅就很不错 现在我只想享受一下酒店
The restaurant's good here. I just want to enjoy the hotel for now.
其实 在这里 就是一次很好的学习经历
This is actually a good learning experience being here.
他们这里很多东西做得很到位
They've got a lot of things right,
但我觉得安娜德尔维基金会 肯定比这里更好
but ADF will be better than this place, I think.
我们的水疗会更具瑞典风格
Our spa will be more Swedish style.
当然了 我们得去 看看老城麦地那 还要购物
So we have to see the Medina, obviously. Shopping.
但或许我们可以加一些摩洛哥元素
But maybe we could have some Moroccan influence.
可以把我的许多旅途纳入到设计中
I can bring my travels into the design.
我们应该看看清♥真♥寺 以示尊重
We should see the mosque, just to be respectful.
用印有安娜德尔维基金会 标识的杯子盛茶
Serve tea in mugs with the Anna Delvey Foundation logo.
还有一个很壮观的大门
There's also this incredible gate.
听起来像茄泥糨糊 但又更像是阿格诺门?
It sounds like baba ganoush, but is more like Baba Agnow?
阿格诺门?还有什么?
Or Baba Agnew? What else?
别忘了提花♥园♥啊
Don't forget about the gardens.
我想知道诺亚现在在干什么
I wonder what Noah's doing now.
奇怪的是 我们在工作中 从不说话 我们有很多共同点
It's weird we never really talk at work. We have so much in common.
我知道 说的是啊
I know. Totally.
我们点喝的吧?
Shall we order drinks?
我刚才喝过香槟了 不想喝太多了
I had champagne earlier. I don't like to drink much.
那吃什么呢?
What about food?
对 我好饿
Yes, I'm starving.
你们有什么想法?
What do you guys think?
四道菜的套餐可能不太够
The four- course menu might not be enough food.
- 要不点六道菜的套餐? - 好啊
Should we maybe do the six? - Great.
所以我在想 明天 是不是该找辆车带我们进城?
Oh. So I was thinking, tomorrow, should we get a car to take us into town?
老城麦地那在早晨是最漂亮的
The Medina's supposed to be best in the morning,
非常适合下午游览各种花♥园♥
perfect for an afternoon tour of the gardens.
瑞秋 别再说花♥园♥了 谁在乎花♥园♥啊?
Rachel, enough with the gardens. Who cares about the gardens?
好吧 那你想看什么?
I mean, so what do you want to see?
水疗 其他餐厅
The spa, the other restaurant.
但我们大老远跑来
But we came all this way.
该不会只待在酒店里 不去看看马拉喀什 对吧?
We're not just going to stay in the hotel and not see Marrakesh, right?
我们住在世界上最好的酒店之一
We're at one of the best hotels in the world.
这里有我们需要的一切 为什么要出去呢?
We have whatever we need here. Why would we leave?
女士 能借一步说话吗?
Mademoiselle, may I have a word?
你可够了 凯西
Shut up, Kacy.
不好意思
Excuse me.
- 我的天 - 她俩怎么回事?
God. - What's going on with those two?
感觉你就像一个行走的励志 喊话机 喋喋不休 你来干吗啊?
It's like you're a walking, talking bumper sticker. Why are you here?
和一群20岁出头的人玩 对你而言正常吗?
Is this normal for you to hang out with a bunch of twentysomethings?
我感觉不太舒服
I am not feeling well.
我的天 这么能演?
Oh, my God, dramatic much?
你面色不太好
You don't look so good.
我觉得我想吐
I think I'm going to be sick.
我想吐
I'm going to be sick.
好吧 我们把你送回去
Okay, let's get you back.
从机场开始 我和大家吃的东西完全一样
I ate the exact same food as everybody else from the airport on,
但唯独就我一个人吐了
but I was the only one who got sick.
你觉得是怎么回事?
What do you think happened?
跟你说 我觉得不是因为摩洛哥
I'll tell you. I don't think it was Morocco.
而是因为宇宙
I think it was the universe.
宇宙在保护我
Protecting me.
当时我不知道 但现在知道了
I didn't know it then. But I know it now.
我送她出去上车 然后再拍一些辅助镜头
I'm going to walk her out to the car and then go film some B- roll.
好的
Okay. Um...
凯西 昨晚的事我很抱歉
Kacy, I'm really sorry about last night.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表