剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
这是什么?
Oh, what's this?
我希望这里的一切都能让您满意
I hope everything is to your satisfaction.
差不多吧
Almost.
给我来一瓶上好的桃红葡萄酒
I'll need a good bottle of rosé.
你肯定看到这个了吧
Tell me you saw this.
看到什么?
Saw what?
安娜的照片墙 棕榈树 那些屋顶瓦片
Uh, Anna's Instagram, palm trees. Those roof tiles.
那是马尔蒙庄园酒店
That's the Chateau Marmont.
是什么?
The what?
马尔蒙庄园酒店 那家独一无二的酒店
The Chateau Marmont. The hotel. The hotel.
好吧 那就是个酒店 我不明白
Okay, so it's a hotel. I don't understand.
安娜就在洛杉矶 住在马尔蒙庄园酒店 你可以逮捕她
Anna's in LA, staying at the Chateau. You can arrest her.
谁逮?我吗?
Who? Me?
我不知道 警♥察♥呗?
I don't know, the police?
瑞秋 我倒是很想
Much as I'd love to,
但我没法让洛城警局 搜遍洛杉矶找你的朋友
I can't deputize the LAPD to comb Los Angeles for your friend.
但法官可是签发了逮捕状
But the judge gave a bench warrant.
那张逮捕状形同白纸
As valuable as the paper it's printed on.
你知道这国家 有多少没执行完毕的逮捕状吗?
You know how many outstanding arrest warrants there are?
一千
Ten.
万
Million.
那又怎么样?那就让她跑掉吗
So, what? We just let her get away.
你说过我这案子能赢
You said I had a case.
你说过这是一种“广义上的偷盗”
You said "broad pattern of theft."
你不干本职工作了?
You won't to do your job?
你知道我手上 现在有多少案子吗?十起谋杀
You know what's on my docket right now? Ten murders.
一起恐袭案 这才是我的工作
A terrorism case. That's my job.
你度假的钱不是我的首要任务
Your vacation money isn't my highest priority.
有句话我只跟你说
Hey, between us,
貌似她也敲诈了一群银行家
it looks like she ripped off bankers too.
现在我们要暂时保持沉默
We are keeping that quiet
因为这起案子 让很多有权势的人都非常难堪
because it stands to embarrass a lot of powerful people.
但是地方检察官 正在谈论选任大陪审团
But the DA is talking about impaneling a grand jury,
看看这一步我们能走多远
see how far we can take this.
所以并不是只有 你一个人 你也并没有被遗忘
So you are not alone. You are not forgotten.
你能做的最好的事 就是等
The best thing you can do, wait.
等大陪审团
Wait for the grand jury.
感谢你们这么快就与我见面
Thanks for meeting.
不会的 谢谢你休着产假还过来
Thank you for coming in on your maternity leave.
对了 恭喜你
Congratulations, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
征服者英雄归来
Return of the conquering hero.
你看网站流量分♥析♥了吗?
Have you looked at ChartBeat?
安娜德尔维 是我们五年以来最棒的一篇文章
Anna Delvey was our best performing piece in five years.
社会团体群情激愤
Socials through the roof.
电♥话♥响个不停 出版商 广♥告♥商
Phones ringing, the publishers, advertisers.
“薇薇安下一篇要写什么?”
"What's next for Vivian? What's next for Vivian?"
他们想听听你 对伊丽莎白霍尔姆斯的看法
They're asking for your take on Elizabeth Holmes.
或者特朗普 把白宫比作12乔治酒店
Or Trump. White- House- as- 12- George.
当然 我们已经 告诉他们 你近期没有工作安排
Of course, we told all of them that you're out of commission for a while.
其实 这就是 我想和你们见面的原因
Well, actually that's why I wanted to meet.
我知道我下一步想做什么
I know what I want to do next.
接着说
Go on.
放手一搏
Swing for the fences.
我要走了 我爱你 再见
I'll go now. I love you. Bye.
你要去哪?
You're going where? - Jack!
- 杰克! - 抱歉 你要去哪?
Sorry, you're going where?
德国
Germany.
为什么?
Why?
因为 如果她不是假的呢?
Because what if she's not fake?
如果她不是假继承人呢?
What if she's not a fake heiress?
如果她一直在说实话呢
What if she's been telling the truth.
她带着钱出现在纽约 那笔钱是从哪里来的?
The money she had in New York. Where was that from?
有谣言说 她可能在洗钱
The rumors that she's laundering money.
还有从她父母那里 得到的所有可疑答案
All the suspicious answers that I got from her parents.
慢慢说
Slow down.
这事情可能比安娜更轰动
This could be bigger than Anna.
可能比任何人知道的都要轰动
It could be bigger than anyone knows and I...
我知道现在时机不好
I know the timing is bad.
我也想和她同处一屋
I hate when I'm not in the same room as her.
我不敢想象和女儿分处两个大洲
I can't imagine being on a different continent,
但一切都安排好了
but everything's arranged.
杂♥志♥社给我 买♥♥了机票 定了酒店 我…
The magazine bought my ticket, hotel. I...
甚至还雇了翻译
Even hired a translator.
我只去一周
And it's only for a week.
这是我作为记者的责任
It's my responsibility as a journalist.
只是…作为记者
It's just... as a journalist,
你不是应该 和采访对象保持某种距离吗?
shouldn't you be keeping some distance from your subjects?
那姑娘反♥社♥会♥
That girl is a sociopath.
她骗了所有人 让大家觉得自己很有钱
She fooled all those people into thinking she had money,
而现在 如果她是在骗你呢?
and now, what if she's fooling you?
没那么简单 她不是反♥社♥会♥
It's not so simple. She's not a sociopath.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know that?
因为马尔蒙庄园酒店发生的事
Because of what happened at the Chateau Marmont.
这里边的故事远比 你、我或任何人知道的都多
There is more to the story than you or I or anyone knows.
但我打开了这个潘多拉魔盒 现在我必须把它关上
But I opened this Pandora's box and now I have to close it.
还在等那笔钱汇过来
柏林
抱歉 我听不懂德语 我要在这里见我爸爸
Sorry, I don't know German. I'm meeting my Dad here.
请打开
Open please.
锁上了 我不知道密♥码♥
It's locked. I don't know the combination.
我应该直接带给我爸
I'm supposed to bring this straight to my dad.
嘿!住手!
Hey! Stop!
嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
给您添麻烦了
For your trouble.
跟我们走
Come with us.
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
去找你♥爸♥爸
To your father.
2006年1月1日 安娜在德国与父亲团聚
我叫米拉 你的翻译
Mira, your translator. - Ah.
抱歉 我吓到你了
Sorry, I think I scared you.
谢谢 没有的 抱歉 我刚刚在走神
Thank you. No, no. Sorry, I was just daydreaming.
想象安娜离开俄♥罗♥斯♥ 独自一人来到这里
Imagining Anna leaving Russia and arriving here by herself.
真的是 我一直 在想象她小时候的样子
I know, I keep trying to imagine what she must have been like as a girl.
你也是?
You too?
好吧 我向自己 保证过不能太过狂热
Okay, I promised myself I wouldn't fangirl too hard,
但我超爱你的文章
but I freaking loved your article.
这也太暖了
That's so nice.
大家都超爱 德国 所有人都在说“这是我们干的?”
Everyone did. Everyone in Germany was, like, "We made that?"
我在上记者学校
And I'm in journalism school
大家给彼此发邮件说
right, and everyone emailing each other
叙事文章就应该这样报道
like, this is how you report a narrative feature.
谢谢 这话让我听了很满意
Thank you, that's really satisfying to hear.
所以 我的教授看到
So, um, when my professor saw that
你的杂♥志♥在找翻译…
your magazine was looking for a translator...
- 对 - 竞争非常激烈
Yeah. - Competition was fierce. Hmm.
走后门的钱也不知道付没付
Bribes may or may not have been paid.
好吧 真好
Okay. Great.
你醒了
You're awake.
你是谁?
Who are you?
这个待会儿再说
We'll get to that.
首先 能告诉我你是谁吗?
First, can you tell me who you are?
安娜
Anna.
今天是周几?
What day of the week is it?
我从来都不知道每天是周几
I never know what day of the week it is.
知道你在哪吗?
Do you know where you are?
看起来像在医院
It looks like a fucking hospital.
不错嘛
Hmm, well done.
我是精神科主治医师安德鲁密立根
I'm the attending psychiatrist, Andrew Millikan.
你在洛杉矶的西达赛奈医院
You're at Cedar Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles.
知道你为什么在这里吗 安娜?
Do you know why you are here, Anna?
被发现时 你就 昏迷在一个空瓶阿普唑仑旁边
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表