剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
我觉得当时 我就是太饿了 实在抱歉你得走了
I think I was just hungry. I'm so sorry you have to leave.
没关系
It's fine.
早日康复
Feel better.
你得到宇宙 注定要你得到的度假了吗?
Did you get the vacation the universe meant you to have?
可别说了
Don't.
你们要去哪?
Where are you going?
她感觉不舒服 要去机场
Uh, she's heading to the airport. She's not feeling well.
我在床上躺了六天
I was in bed for six days.
你知道对健身迷而言 卧床六天意味着什么吗?
Do you know what six whole days in bed feels like to a fitness junkie?
先是坐了十小时的飞机
After being on a plane for ten hours,
上吐下泻 感觉自己要死了
feeling like death with crap coming out of both ends.
就为了一份工作?不行
And all for a job? No.
真安娜德尔维
嘿 安娜
Hey, Anna.
天啊 你能接电♥话♥我真高兴
Oh, my God, I'm... I'm so glad you picked up.
怎么了?你还在摩洛哥吗?
What's going on? You still in Morocco?
凯西 我被抢了
Kacy, I- I got mugged.
亲爱的
Honey.
出什么事了?你还好吗?
What happened? You okay?
我还在这里
I'm, I'm still here.
我被抢了 身上一张信♥用♥卡♥都没了
I got mugged, and I don't have any of my credit cards.
我没办法离开这里
And I have no way of getting out of here.
怎么回事?你受伤了吗?
How did it happen? Are you hurt?
我没事 但我真的得订张机票
I'm okay, but I really need to get a flight.
钱我回头付你
I can pay you back.
当然没问题 亲爱的 我已经打开网页了
Of course, sweetheart. I- I'm on the site already.
- 凯西… - 在呢?
Kacy... - Yeah?
能给我买♥♥一张头等舱吗?
Can you buy me a first- class ticket?
孩子气
Child.
没有 我没给她 买♥♥头等舱 她疯了吗?
No, I didn't buy her first class. Is she crazy?
她有点离谱 对吧?
She's a little crazy, right?
对 但听起来确实很可怕
Yeah. I mean, it does sound really scary though.
你知道她被抢了吗?
Did you know she got mugged?
你不会还在那里吧?
You're not still there, are you?
不在了 我和诺亚 几天前走的 我们得回来上班
No. Noah and I left a few days ago. We had to get back to work, you know.
希望她没事
I hope she's okay.
你觉得我的钱能要回来吗?
You think I'll see my money back?
我觉得可以吧
I think so.
在摩洛哥有些东西 是我付的钱 因为她的卡出问题了
I paid for some things in Morocco because her card was having issues.
有很多银行在摩洛哥不设业务
A lot of banks won't do business in Morocco.
对
Right.
信♥用♥卡♥被偷
Getting your cards stolen
真是雪上加霜啊
on top of all that. Mm.
是啊
Yeah.
你感觉好些了吗?
Are you feeling any better?
其实 好些了
Actually, I am.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
拿点水喝
Water.
这是我最后一瓶了
It's my very last bottle.
要是我们搞得 大汗淋漓 就得省着点喝
We'll have to ration it if we work up a sweat.
别接电♥话♥
Please don't answer that.
抱歉 那个座机 从来没响过 可能是我的孩子
I'm sorry, that line never rings. It could be my kid.
喂?
Hello?
抱歉这么晚打扰 杜克女士
I'm sorry to call so late, Ms. Duke.
鲍比 什么事?
What is it, Bobby?
有人要见您
There's someone here to see you.
什么?
What?
谁?
Who is it?
一位德尔维女士
A Ms. Delvey.
你是…
Are you...
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢你 鲍比
Thank you, Bobby.
烦请转告她我现在没空
Please tell her I'm not available.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
过来
Come here.
鲍比?
Bobby?
女士 她开始放声大哭了
Ma'am, she's crying real loud.
她说是紧急状况
She says it's an emergency.
好吧 怎么回事?
Okay, what is going on?
整件事 所有人
It's all of it, it's everyone,
所有这些都压在我肩上 我就是不能…你懂吗?
it's all coming in on me and I just don't ... You know?
好吧
Okay.
我们要呼吸
We're going to breathe.
现在我需要你告诉我怎么回事
Now I need you to tell me what is going on.
我一直住在比克曼酒店
I- I've been staying at the Beekman,
但我的新银行卡还没寄过来
but my new cards haven't come in the mail yet
而我的信托零花钱下月1号♥才能到账
and my trust allowance doesn't come until the 1st,
再说我的公♥司♥ 他们不重视我
and the business, they don't take me seriously
就因为我的年纪
just because of my age.
- 这些都太蠢了 - 好吧 听我说
And it's all so stupid. - Okay, okay, listen.
我知道你一心想成为独♥立♥女性
I know you're all about Miss Independent Woman,
但你身上发生了很多事
but a lot has happened to you.
你被抢了
You were mugged.
给你父母打过电♥话♥吗?
Have you called your parents?
我父母 他们不理解我
My parents, they don't understand me.
他们不需要理解你 他们是你的父母 他们爱你
They don't have to understand you, they're your parents. They love you.
凯西 求你了 我没地方可以住
Kacy, please, I have nowhere to stay.
我能不能在你这睡一宿 求你了?
Just, can I sleep over, please?
就今天一晚
Just for tonight.
亲爱的 现在确实不方便
Honey, it really is not a good time.
不会的 我睡沙发就行
No, I- I'll sleep on the couch.
我一早就走 但求…求你了
I- I'll, I'll leave early, but just... Please.
听我说 我楼上有人
Look, I've got someone upstairs.
抱歉 但今晚你肯定没法睡我这里
I- I'm sorry, but there is no way you can sleep over tonight.
没事的
Uh, it's okay.
我理解
I understand.
我只是…
I just...
我想我就是…
I guess I'm...
今晚害怕独自一人
a little afraid to be alone tonight.
我害怕
I'm scared of
自己可能会对自己做些什么
what I might do to myself.
她知道提自杀一类的事会让我动摇
She knew how that would affect me, throwing suicide around like that.
因为…那是…
Because... Is that...
你想听剩下的吗?
You want to hear the rest?
- 你逗我呢? - 她就是个孩子
Are you kidding me? - She's a child.
她不是你的孩子 是你的客户
She's not your child. She's your client.
我早说过 我的工作有点不同
I told you. My work is a little different.
是因为你放任不管
Because you let it be.
我很爱你的激♥情♥ 相信我
I love that you're passionate. Trust me.
但是这个?这不叫激♥情♥ 这是…
But this? This isn't passion. This is...
如果你是自己的 人生教练 你会说 要有自己的生活
If you were your own life coach, you'd tell yourself to get a life.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧 无所谓了 我的话很无力
Okay. Yeah, whatever, that was lame.
我是银行家
Look, I'm a banker.
观点成立
Point stands.
设定一些界限
Set some boundaries.
划好了界限就打给我
And call me when you do.
马丁 别走
Martin, don't go. I...
你好
Hi.
再见
Bye.
安娜
Anna.
怎么了?
What?
她把我男朋友吓跑了
She scared off my boyfriend,
喝光了我的最后一瓶水 抢占了我的沙发
she drank my last water, she took over my couch,
把她的衣服扔进了回收箱
she threw her clothes away in the recycling bin,
然后她试着告诉我
and then she tried to tell me
我给她找出来的那件裙子
the dress I found for her,
也就是衣柜里 唯一一件我愿意舍弃的衣服 很丑
the one dress in my closet I was willing to part with, was ugly.
我不接受
No.
她穿着那件裙子
She wore that dress.
就我听到的消息而言
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表