剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
生意不是这样做的
This is not the way to do business
而你没能意识到 这本身就又是一个问题
and the fact that you don't realize that is also a problem.
- 里德先生 我… - 不行 再见 德尔维女士
Mr. Reed... I... - It's a no. Goodbye, Ms. Delvey.
安娜德尔维找你贷款四千万美元?
Anna Delvey approached you for a $40 million loan?
是的
She did.
我们拥有出色的业绩记录
We have an excellent track record
许多高净值人士会率先来找我们
and many high- net- worth individuals come to us first.
如果真如安娜所说 她的信托基金中有六千万美元
If Anna had $60 million in her trust fund, as she alleged,
那她为什么还需要贷款呢?
why did she even need a loan?
这没让你觉得奇怪吗?
Didn't strike you as weird?
富人不会拿自己的钱冒险
Rich people don't risk their own money.
所以才需要银行 我们承担风险并保护他们的资本
That's where banks come in. We assume the risk and we shield their capital.
如果一切顺利 银行赚钱 他们也赚钱
If all goes well, the banks make money and they make money.
无论如何 安娜的资产都在德国
In any case, Anna's assets were all in Germany
所以她需要这里的信贷额度 来启动安娜德尔维基金会
so she needed a line of credit here to start the ball rolling on ADF.
但是你拒绝了她的贷款申请?
But you turned down her loan application?
城里的大多数人都拒绝了
Most people around town did.
- 这里可是华尔街 - 什么意思?
This is Wall Street. - Meaning?
这姑娘想借四千万美元
This girl wanted to borrow $40 million,
但她却穿着娃娃装 露着胸部 气定神闲地走来走去
but was swanning around in baby doll dresses with her boobs hanging out.
- 没人会认真对待她 - 要说借钱 确实不会
No one took her seriously. - To lend money to? No.
的确 有些下流的人 会和她上♥床♥ 但她一看就不属于这里
Some of these sleazebags would shag her, sure, but she didn't look the part.
这里可不是苏豪区或东村
This isn't SoHo or the East Village.
安娜又不是 想在火爆的新餐厅找一张桌子
She wasn't trying to get a table at the hot new restaurant.
她可是想借一大笔钱
Anna wanted to borrow a lot of money
借钱的对象 都是这个国家一些最保守的机构
from some of the most conservative institutions in the country.
她需要进场 需要理顺自己的信誉
She needed an in. She needed to get her bona fides in order.
她是怎么做到的?
How did she do that?
她是个聪明的姑娘
Well, she's a smart girl.
一方面 她开始 穿得体的衣服 但并不止于此
She started to dress the part, for one, but it's more than that.
你知道钱是如何 在富人之间流动和流通的吗?
Do you know how money flows and circulates amongst the rich?
靠关系和引荐
Relationships and introductions.
安娜需要一个赞助者
Anna needed a sponsor.
德尔维女士 你在这里干什么?
Ms. Delvey, what are you doing here?
您的助手吃午餐吃了很久
Your assistant is taking a very long lunch,
我在前台等得很无聊
and I got bored waiting in reception.
您女儿真漂亮
Your daughter's pretty.
我应该打电♥话♥给保安
I should call security.
您知道商界的年轻女性有多难吗?
You know how hard it is for a young woman in business?
这有什么关系?
How is that relevant?
我有个愿景
I have a vision.
有一个规模可观的信托基金
I have a sizable trust fund.
还有一个了不起的顾问委员会
I have an incredible advisory board
然而没有人会 考虑我的商业建议 就因为我的外表
and yet no one will consider my business proposal because of how I look.
您想一想
Think about that for a minute.
如果我是个男人 口音正宗 穿着得体
If I were a man with the right accent, in the right suit,
毕业于常春藤联盟中的大学
from the right Ivy League college,
我还需要敲门吗?
would I still be knocking on doors?
想一想您的女儿 在踏入这个世界时会面临什么
Think about what your daughter will face when she's going out into the world.
好吧
Okay.
我在听
I'm listening.
这里是我的商业计划 内含装♥修♥时间表
Here's my business plan, which includes renovation timeframes,
营业利润、关键业绩指标 以及其他一些关键的衡量指标
operating profits, key performance indicators and other key metrics.
继续说
Go on.
我需要你帮我筹措 安娜德尔维基金会的资金
I need your help to secure the finance for ADF.
你的资本在国外 这会是一场艰苦的战斗
With your capital abroad, it's an uphill battle.
但要说谁能把这事办成 肯定是你
But if anyone can make it happen, it's you.
我家的生意由彼得亨内克负责
My family's business is handled by Peter Hennecke.
他在德国工作 但他会给你提供你需要的任何信息
He's based in Germany, but he will provide you any information you need.
我会马上给你电汇聘金
I will wire you a retainer right away.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
好吧 我必须确认资金 以及你信托的细节
Well, I've got to confirm capital, the particulars of your trust.
我去和彼得说 让他今天给你打电♥话♥
I'll talk to Peter and I'll get him to call you today.
让我们启动这个流程吧
Let's start the process.
这需要大量的跑腿工作
It's gonna take a lot of legwork.
我必须十分确定
I have to be sure.
今晚我会开一个派对
I'm having a party tonight.
我的许多顾问都会到场
Many of my advisors will be there.
请来吧
Come. Please.
来参加我的派对 看看我的能耐
Come to my party and see what I can do.
我去不了
I can't.
你想知道 安娜德尔维基金会有多可行吗?
You want to know how viable ADF is?
那就来吧
Then come.
黄勖夫
加百列卡拉特拉瓦
罗恩惠顿
艾伦里德
能把这个换掉吗?没人想用脏银器
Can we change this? No one wants smudged silverware.
艾伦!你好
Alan! Hi.
我是第一个到的吗?
I'm the first to arrive?
这地方看着不错
This looks like a nice place.
当然不错了 我选的
Of course it's nice. I chose it.
你好吗?
Are you okay?
当然了 为什么不好?
Sure. Why wouldn't I be?
安娜德尔维基金会是我的一切
ADF is everything to me.
你的家人一定 为你的所作所为感到非常自豪
Your family must be very proud of what you're doing.
他们才不在乎
They don't care.
我父亲一直毫无兴趣 漠不关心
My dad's always been so uninterested, so indifferent.
或许如果我是个男孩 他会很自豪的
Maybe if I was a boy, he'd be proud.
雷吉!嗨
Reggie! Hi.
你认识雷吉沃尔什?
You know Reggie Walsh?
艾伦 当然了 我们在埃利斯里德大堂见过
Alan. Yeah, we met in the lobby at Ellis Reed.
是的 我和很多优秀的人都聊过
Yes, I talked to so many great people.
你们有最优质的客户
You guys have the best clients.
- 她不是我们… - 艾伦 来见见迈克尔
Well, she's not our... - Oh, Alan, come and meet Michael.
安娜德尔维
我早就不迷孔斯了
I'm so over Koons.
近期的作品太缺乏独创性了
The work is so derivative these days.
这个项目的规模令人震惊
The scope of the project is mind- blowing.
我是说 安娜就是 建筑师的梦想 太了不起了
I mean, Anna is an architect's dream. Incredible.
他们找我们 为艺术家做类似《美国偶像》的事
They approached us to do some American Idol for artists thing.
除了我的慈善机构 我还有一个人工智能专家团队
Along with my philanthropic arm, I have a team of AI specialists
因为我对艺术和技术 如何融合而感到兴奋
because I'm excited by how art and technology could converge.
这种交汇会创造出什么?
What will that intersection create?
听起来很棒
That sounds awesome.
几年来 我们尝试过独♥立♥雕塑
We experimented with freestanding installations
以及更多概念性的东西
and more conceptual stuff for a few years.
但我们要重回根源
But we're going back to our roots.
这个的灵感来自 埃塞俄比亚南部的奥莫部落
This one was inspired by the Omo Tribes of Southern Ethiopia.
我们的身体 就像棉麻一样 是一块画布
Our bodies are as much a canvas as the cotton hemp kind.
我们有一次去肯尼亚观赏野生动物
We went on safari in Kenya once.
神奇的地方
Magical place.
长颈鹿比想象中的还要大
Giraffes are bigger than you expect.
在峰堡投资集团 我保证你将得到直接的一流服务
At Fortress, I can guarantee that you'll get a personal hands- on service.
搞关系是我们 国民城市银行开展业务的方式
Relationships are how we do business at City National.
我们不会让您等待 或强制您使用应用程序
We don't leave you on hold or force you to use apps.
你们还没有应用程序吧 是吗?
You guys don't even have an app yet, do you?
- 好吧… - 有时候应用程序很方便
Well... - Sometimes an app is convenient.
我喜欢优步
I love my Uber.
你喜欢艺术吗 艾伦?
Do you like art, Alan?
我能欣赏 但不是非常了解
Well, I'm more appreciative than knowledgeable.
有一年夏天 我在欧洲差点 纹了米开朗基罗的维特鲁威人
I almost got a tattoo of Michelangelo's Vitruvian Man one summer in Europe,
但有些原因阻止了我
but something stopped me.
我们想在你身上画
We'd like to paint you.
不 我确定你们不…
No. I'm sure you wouldn't...
你没明白我们在做什么
You don't see what we do.
在做什么?
Which is?
艾伦 你的精神闪耀着光芒
Your spirit shines through, Alan.
你们是在吓唬艾伦的律师吗?
Are you scaring Anna's lawyer?
试图让他当我们的模特
Trying to get him to sit for us.
她们可不是逮谁问谁
They don't just ask anyone.
考虑一下
Think about it. - Hmm.
- 安娜 你应该见见这些人 - 好的
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表