剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
Who is it, Rog?
你可真漂亮
Oh! Oh, aren't you pretty?
有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Can we help you with something?
嘿 爸
Hey, Dad?
安娜
Anna.
我就是顺手利用了蔡斯
Chase was a convenience to me.
因为他有空 就像游戏节目主持人或二手车销♥售♥员
He was available, like a game show host, or a used- car salesman.
有一阵子 我很享受这种心理游戏 但后来我看透他之后 就感到无聊了
I enjoyed the mind games for a while, but once I figured him out, I got bored.
最后 我意识到 他终其一生从未有过原创的想法
In the end, I realized he never had an original thought in his entire life.
你是被收养的?
You're adopted?
那你为什么说你是移♥民♥家庭的孩子?
Why do you say you're the child of immigrants?
的确是
I am.
我妈两岁的时候从加拿大过来的
My mom came here from Canada when she was two.
听我说 我去了柏林
Look, I... I went to Berlin,
但我父母联♥系♥了我 而且我很长时间没回家…
but my parents reached out, and I hadn't been home...
能别撒谎了吗? “唤醒”出什么事了?
Will you stop lying? What's going on with Wake?
- 挺好的… - 才不是 并不好
It's fine. It's... - No. It's... it's not fine.
你丢掉了办公室 设计师说你欠他钱
You lost your offices, your designer says you owe him money,
测试版应用 本应该上周发布 出什么事了?
the beta was to be dropped off last week. What is going on?
这只是…这是初创公♥司♥ 很多东西要来得晚一些
It's just... It's a start- up. You know, stuff comes late.
那你为什么要躲在这养伤
Then why are you here licking your wounds,
不回纽约开♥发♥应用程序?
instead of back in New York, making the app?
你为什么不给拉斐尔付钱…
Why don't you pay Raphael to work...
因为没有钱了 好吗?我们没钱了
Because there isn't any more money. Okay? We ran out of money.
什么叫你没钱了?
What do you mean you ran out of money?
我意思是 没有钱了 没了 都没了
I mean, there's no more money. None. It's all gone.
怎么会花光三百万美元呢? 钱都去哪了?
How do you run out of $3 million? I mean, where did it go?
有的用来给别人付钱 有的花在出行推广应用程序上
Some of it to paying people, some of it on travel to promote the app.
- 还有很多花在你身上 - 花在我身上?
And a lot of it on you. - On me?
是你对生活方式有要求的
You wanted a certain lifestyle.
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我?
Are you fucking kidding me?
是你想跑去伊维萨岛
You were the one who wanted to run to Ibiza,
四处折腾宣传应用程序
who's been running all around promoting the app
根本没有去搞开♥发♥
instead of actually building it.
你想把一切归咎于女人 显得我像一个被宠坏的人
You want to blame it on the woman, to make me out to be some princess.
- 你… - 我不是这样的
Are you... - That's not what I'm trying to do!
听我说 员工和投资者对我步步紧逼
Look, I've got employees and investors breathing down my neck,
众筹出资人们 威胁着我要“唤醒”的手♥机♥壳和T恤
Kickstarter funders threatening me over their Wake iPhone cases and T- shirts.
你根本无法想象
And you can't possibly imagine
为了让事情运转 我承担着多么大的压力
the amount of pressure I'm under to make this thing work.
好吧 我不理解
Right, I wouldn't understand.
不是 当然了 我知道你也在努力创业
No, of course, I know you're trying to build something too,
但你不明白吗?
but don't you see?
这就是我没能 帮你做安娜德尔维基金会的原因
This is why I haven't been able to help with ADF.
如果我能先让自己走出困境
If I can dig myself out of this hole,
然后就能全身心帮助你
I can give my full attention to helping you,
这也是我一心想做的
which is all I want to do.
你准备和诺拉怎么说?
What're you going to tell Nora?
我们什么都不能告诉她
We can't tell Nora anything.
诺拉的朋友 马上就要给我们两百万了
Nora's friend is on the verge of giving us two million.
如果她发现 那就完蛋了
If she finds out, it's game over.
我们只需要这几周躲着点她
We just need to lay low with her for a couple weeks
直到投资进账 然后就是 全身心搞安娜德尔维基金会了
until the investment comes in, and then it's all ADF.
“一个人的梦就只是梦
"A dream we dream alone, is only a dream."
而我们一起的梦能够变为现实”
"A dream we dream together, we can make anything reality."
约翰列侬
John Lennon.
求你了 安娜
Please, Anna.
我们是个团队 对吗?
We're a team, right?
我…
I...
活着 热爱 微笑
这肯定很令人失望
That must've been disappointing.
人总是让别人失望
People are always disappointing.
那种感觉肯定很孤单
That must be very lonely
身为能说七种语言
to be the person who speaks seven languages,
记忆力过目不忘 天赋异禀的你
with a photographic memory, and so many talents,
找不到能跟上你脚步的人
and to never find anyone who can keep up.
我喜欢独自一人
I like being alone.
下次没带我要的东西就别来了
Don't come back without what I asked for.
请接蔡斯西科尔斯基的房♥间
Chase Sikorski's room, please.
喂?
Hello?
你不是随便什么人 也不单单是又一个消息来源
You aren't just some guy, you're not just another source.
其实 你是我文章的主角
Actually, you are the star of my article.
安娜?可能她很厉害 可能我被耍了
Anna? Maybe she's good, maybe I'm being fooled,
但如果看看事实 你就是那个骗子
but if you look at the facts, it's you who's the con artist.
是你在时装周期间抛弃了瓦尔和安娜
It was you who left Val and Anna high and dry during Fashion Week.
是你靠三寸不烂之舌登上了亨的游艇
It was you who talked your way onto Hen's yacht.
是你做生意欺骗投资者
It was you who had a business defrauding investors,
如果我得不到你视角里的故事 我就只能这样付印了
and if I don't get your side of the story, that's what I have to print.
或者 你告诉我你知道的情况
Or if you tell me what you know,
我们可以纠正部分内容 而且不提你的名字
we can correct some of that. Keep your name out of things.
仅仅称呼你为“技术男友”
I can just call you the "tech boyfriend."
“未来主义者”怎么样? 比“技术男友”更好听
How about "the futurist"? Has a better ring than "tech boyfriend."
未来主义者?我喜欢
The futurist? I... I love it.
那么…
So...
你俩之间发生了什么?
What happened between the two of you?
你回来了!柏林怎么样?
Oh, you're back! How was Berlin?
挺好的
It was great.
德国人以冷淡而闻名
You know, the Germans have a reputation for coldness,
但我发现他们热衷于追逐梦想
but I found them to be very dream oriented.
那太好了!
How wonderful!
安娜 如果我点午餐的话 你去取
Anna, if I order some lunch, you'll go pick it up.
好了 统统都告诉我
So, tell me everything.
在柏林见到瓦尔了吗?他经常在那边
Did you see Val in Berlin? I mean he's there so often.
当然了 我们很愿意得到投资
Absolutely, we'd love an investment.
不是 我不会称之为梦想日记
No, I wouldn't call it a dream journal.
是一个…
It's a...
是一种理解潜意识的新方式
It's a new way to tap into your subconscious.
对 你知道吗 99%的人
Yeah, you know, 99% of people forget their dreams
会在醒来后十分钟内忘掉做过的梦
within ten minutes of waking up,
但如果我们能在记忆消失之前介入…
but if we can intervene before those memories slip away...
对 我们在应用程序内使用录音软件
Yeah, we use voice recording software within the app...
完全正确…
Exactly...
你需要这个吗?
Do you need this?
不需要
Oh, that's all right.
时不时干点脏活也是挺好的
It's good to get your hands dirty once in a while.
是这样 土壤中的微生物 具有抗抑郁特性
See, the microbes in soil have antidepressant properties.
那我也应该开始搞园艺了
Hmm. Then I should get into gardening.
那是我的眼镜吗?
Hmm. Are those my glasses?
不是 是我的
No. They're mine.
你看起来…
Hmm. - You look...
谢谢
Thank you.
最近有瓦尔的消息吗?
Have you heard from Val, lately?
没有 你呢?
No, I haven't. Have you?
失联不像是他的风格 不是吗?
It's unlike him to be out of contact, isn't it?
我也这么觉得
I think so.
时装周发生什么事了吗?
Did something happen during Fashion Week?
其实没什么 除了 好吧…
Nothing really. Except, well...
有一天晚上
There was this night,
我们都待在酒店里 玩得很开心
we were all staying at this hotel and having so much fun,
但酒店却把我们锁在了房♥间外
but then they locked us out.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
酒店拿走了我们所有的行李 瓦尔拿不到药
The hotel took all of our possessions and Val couldn't get his pills.
他不吃药就成废人了
Oh, he's a wreck without his pills.
对吧?
Right?
好吧 但酒店为什么要那样做?
Well, why would the hotel do that?
我本来要付钱的
Well, I would have paid,
但我爸对我的信托资金非常霸道
but my father can be so domineering with my trust.
我觉得他是嫉妒我的商业计划
I think he's jealous of my business plans.
而瓦尔…
And Val...
瓦尔当然什么都买♥♥不起了
Val can never afford anything, of course.
时尚界的那点工资 那原本是谁打算付钱的?
Fashion salaries. But... but who was planning to pay?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表