剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
什么鬼?
What the hell?
我是安娜德尔维
You've reached Anna Delvey.
请留言
Leave a message.
安娜…
Anna...
我打扰你了吗?
Am I interrupting?
嗨 琳达 你需要什么吗?
Um, hi, Linda. Did you need something?
我在努力走够今天的步数 所以 我想干脆走下来
I'm trying to get my steps for the day. Figured I'd walk down.
你收到我上周的邮件了吗?
Did you get my email from last week?
前一周?
The week before?
我的天 我是错过什么了吗?
Oh, my God. Did I miss something?
抱歉 克莱拉有一趟大旅行 我一直在订机票和行程
I'm sorry. Clara has this big trip. I've been booking flights and travel.
要去三个国家
Three countries.
我收到了美国运通的一条消息
I had a message from AmEx.
关于你公♥司♥卡上的未付余额
Something about an unpaid balance on your corporate card.
我的?
Mine?
听我说 马可下周要做季度检查
Look, Marco's doing his quarterly checks next week,
所以你最好在那之前 付清所有需要付的钱
so you'd better pay whatever needs paying by then.
当然了 我会把账都清好的
Definitely. I'll have everything cleared.
我肯定是忘了
I must have forgotten.
好的
Sure.
快接啊
Come on.
我是安娜德尔维 请留言
You've reached Anna Delvey. Leave a message.
听我说 安娜 是我
Look, Anna, it's me.
你只给我打了五千 其他的呢?
You only sent 5,000, what about the rest?
我需要剩下的钱
I need the rest of the money.
听我说 公♥司♥有人知道了
Look, someone at work knows.
安娜 给我回个电♥话♥ 拜托了
Anna, call me back. Please.
我在这都快发疯了
I am losing my mind here.
那笔帐单我必须得付
I have to pay that bill.
抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
这么长时间 安娜在哪里?
All this time Anna was where?
她离开了比克曼酒店 对吧?
She'd left the Beekman, right?
安娜从国外回来
Anna gets back from abroad.
12乔治酒店不愿意和她有任何瓜葛
The 12 George won't have anything to do with her,
所以她入住了比克曼酒店
so she checks into the Beekman.
不惊讶
No surprises.
用了不到一个月 比克曼酒店的聪明人
It takes less than a month for the people at the Beekman
就发现安娜是那种不付钱的人
to realize Anna's not the bill- paying type.
之后 她离开那里 去了W酒店
After that, she decamps for the W.
这可真是好素材
This is really good stuff.
你可以用这个 薇薇安
You could use this, Vivian.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我会回来的 我想到了点什么
I'll be back. I thought of something.
所以这整段时间里 瑞秋试图把钱要回来 安娜无家可归
So, this whole time Rachel's trying to get her money back, Anna's homeless.
每个酒店的汇款都不付
Missing wire transfers from hotel to hotel.
奢华的流浪汉
The luxurious hobo.
完全正确 但瑞秋并不知道
Exactly. Not that Rachel knew that.
你好 我是薇薇安肯特 我想找哈里斯医生
Hi, this is Vivian Kent for Dr. Harris.
你能告诉她在医院见我吗?
Can you tell her to meet me at the hospital?
我感觉不对劲
Something's happening.
你有事要告诉我?
Something you want to tell me?
你让她花了你 公♥司♥美运卡上的六万两千美元?
You let her spend $62,000 on your company AmEx?
我没让她花
I didn't let her.
我意思是 我让了 但她按理说是要还给我的
I mean, I did, but she's supposed to pay me back.
- 她很有钱 - 告诉马克
She is so rich. - Talk to Marco.
不行
I can't.
再有大概两天 他自己就能看到了
He'll see it for himself in like two days.
最好还是你先告诉他
It'll be better if you tell him first.
然后孔康泰纳仕就可以起诉她
Then Condé Nast can set legal onto her.
不行 她说支票就要寄来了
No, she says a check is coming.
振作一点
Get a grip.
她已经骗了你三个月了
She's been stringing you along for three months.
告诉他 不然我去说
Tell him, or I will.
她已经还了一部分
She paid back some of it.
如果她把剩下的还回来 那就没必要让马克知道
If she pays back the rest, then Marco doesn't ever have to know.
你以为这是小学吗?
Do you think this is grade school?
这是欺诈
This is fraud.
是要报♥警♥ 是要坐牢的
It's police. It's jail time.
这事很严重 瑞秋 你必须告发她
This is serious, Rachel. You have to turn her in.
你不了解她!
You don't know her!
对你而言 她给会计带来了不便的延误
Look... To you she's an inconvenient accounting holdup.
但对我而言 她是我朋友
To me, she's my friend.
我才不会向警♥察♥告发一个外籍女子
And I am not turning a foreign woman over to the police.
特别是在这个特朗普时代
Not in Trump's America.
而且我真的了解她
Not when I actually know her.
知道她是个好人
And know she's a good person.
我知道不论她现在经历着什么
And know that whatever she's going through,
她肯定会想办法 解决问题 并变得更强大
she is going to figure it out and come out stronger for.
我也一样
Same as I will.
嘿 怎么了?出什么事了?
Hey, what happened? What's going on?
- 没事 - 有事
Nothing is going on. - Something's going on.
是这样 我能看到 孩子的头部已经入盆了
What happened was, I can see the baby's head is now engaged.
入盆?天呐 好吧
Engaged? Oh, my God, okay.
入盆?什么入盆?
Engaged, engaged is what?
不严重 又不是什么大事
That's not serious. That's not married.
薇薇安
Vivian,
还有两天 最多三天 你就要生产了
two days, three tops, and you're in labor.
从现在开始 你只能 缓缓走路 降低压力 保持放松
I want only gentle walks, low stress and relaxation from now on.
没问题
You've got it.
薇薇安 你得照顾好自己
Vivian, you've got to take care of yourself.
会的
I will.
我保证
I promise.
喂?
Hello?
安娜?
Uh, Anna?
安娜 你在听吗?
Anna, are you there?
我在 瑞秋 怎么了?
I'm here, Rachel. What's up?
我不知道你收没收到我发的信息
I don't know if you got any of my messages,
但我还在等那笔汇款
but I'm still waiting on that wire transfer.
我受够汇款这档子事了
You know what, I'm so fed up with this wire thing.
我住在W酒店 要不我 去一趟银行 给你签一张银行支票?
I'm at the W, why don't I go to the bank and get a cashier's check for you?
你可以过来取
You can come and collect it.
这样可以吗?
Does that work?
可以 当然可以
It works. That works.
我今天就过去
I'll come in today.
耶!我就知道!太好了
Yes! I knew it! Yes.
在瑞秋的文章中 她提到了一次调解
In her article, Rachel talks about an intervention.
没人跟我提过
No one mentioned that to me.
安娜没说过 凯西也没说过
Not Anna, not Kacy.
好了 车还有四分钟到
All right, car will be here in four minutes.
第一胎总是会晚一些 大家都这么说
First babies are always late. Everybody always says that.
你姐姐 她的孩子就晚了 对吧?
Your sister. Her baby was late, right?
鲁早出生了一周
Rue was a week early.
- 你在干什么? - 叫优步
What are you doing? - Calling an Uber.
你认真的?
Are you serious?
杰克 我的故事还没有写完
Jack, my story isn't done.
快写完了 我就是…
I'm close. I just...
- 我得和凯西谈谈 - 你听到哈里斯医生的话了吗?
I need to talk to Kacy. - Did you hear Dr. Harris?
休息 放松 缓缓走路
Rest. Relaxation. Gentle walks.
薇薇安 这可不是演习
Vivian, this is not a drill.
生孩子的事 咱俩两眼一抹黑 根本没做好准备
We're at zero dark baby. And we're not even ready.
宝宝房♥还没完工 我们还没给房♥子加装儿童保护设施
The nursery's not done, we haven't child - proofed the house.
我们需要婴儿监视器什么的
We need that baby monitor with the things.
尿布也没有买♥♥
We have no diapers.
听我说 生孩子的事每天都有
Look, people have babies every day.
有人甚至在田间产婴
People squat in fields.
我们并不特别
We are not special.
所以 没有东西又怎么样
So, we don't have this stuff.
这就是我们现在的状况
This is where we are.
但我们不是糟糕的父母 因为她还没生出来让我们抚养
We're not bad parents because she's not here yet to parent.
你知道我们要怎么做吗?
So you know what we do?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表