剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
而我们一起的梦能够变为现实”
"A dream you dream together, is reality."
我知道 安娜…
I know. Anna...
这话不是约翰列侬说的 是小野洋子
John Lennon didn't say that, it was Yoko Ono.
我们回到诺拉家后
When we got back to Nora's,
我以为安娜会留下
I assumed Anna would stay,
但她收拾好东西 当晚晚些时候离开了
but she packed her things and left later that night.
和诺拉取得进展之后 为什么要走?
But why, after everything with Nora?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜对她而言这只是一场游戏吧
I guess it was all just a game to her.
那对你而言是什么?
What was it to you?
最后 她蹲了监狱
In the end, she's in prison,
而我在开♥发♥新世界的未来技术
and I'm working to further future technology in a new world.
你知道 迪拜是个很了不起的地方
You know, Dubai is an incredible place.
如果你真的想要故事 我可以帮你引荐酋长
If you really want a story, I can connect you with the Sheikh
探索一下我们在开展的几个项目
to explore some projects we're working on.
那你现在站在蔡斯那边?
So you're on Chase's side now?
没有 我绝对不站在他那边
No, I'm definitely not on his side.
他和她一样狡猾 我可不为任何人站队
He's just as tricky as her. I'm not on anyone's side.
以前你可不这样
Anymore.
我从没站过安娜那边 她只是…
I wasn't ever on Anna's side. She's just...
她只是有点令人着迷
She's a little fascinating.
比如说 有谁会 花几个月找一个自己的导师
For example, who spends months making someone their mentor,
等成功后 却突然卷铺盖走人 切断联♥系♥?
only to pack up and cut off contact as soon as they succeed?
她是只孤狼 无法融入狼群
She's a lone wolf, she couldn't be part of a pack.
而且她肯定有了更好的下家
And she was on to better digs.
我觉得没那么简单
I think it was more than that.
我觉得他们之间 发生了什么事 肯定有事
I think something happened between them, it had to have.
每当安娜出现时
Whenever Anna happens,
她背后往往都会有一个大♥麻♥烦
there's usually some kind of disaster zone in her wake.
你和辩护律师确认过了吗?
Did you check with the defense?
托德那边就是个死胡同
Todd is a complete dead end.
凡事总有两方面
There's always two sides.
我跟你说 我不站…
I'm telling you. I'm not on...
凡事总有两方面 对啊
There's always two sides. Yes, there are.
肯特女士?
Miss Kent?
今天又要提什么 高深的问题来打断我的午餐了?
What lofty question is keeping me from my lunch today?
有没有一位名叫 诺拉雷德福的人起诉过安娜索罗金?
Did a Nora Radford ever file a complaint on Anna Sorokin?
这个问题简直是 对纽约最好的熏牛肉三明治的侮辱
That question is practically an insult to New York's finest pastrami sandwich.
我肯定不会回答的 你试试去问辩护律师吧
Of course I'm not going to answer that. Try the defense.
只是…
It's just...
我故事的塑造方式
The way my story is shaping up,
这所有一切中 真正的骗子是安娜的男朋友
the real crook in all of this was Anna's boyfriend.
如果我现在送印 看起来 就像你选错了人 或者说某位女士
If I print now, it'll look like you have the wrong guy or, you know, girl.
那你的故事并不准确
Then your story is inaccurate.
可我的消息来源不敢苟同
My sources all say otherwise.
我无法与你分享 开示证据中的任何内容
I can't share anything that was in the discovery with you.
但我可以分享 一些开示证据中没收录的东西
But I can share something that didn't make it into discovery
因为有人就提出诉讼一事改变了主意
because someone changed their mind about pressing charges.
薇薇安 不得不说 看到你又来了 我很惊讶
Oh, Vivi, I must say I'm surprised to see you here again.
我以为我说清楚了…
I thought I made it clear...
你为什么没提你的信♥用♥卡♥记录?
Why didn't you mention your credit card records?
你好?明早一起吃早餐?
Hello? Breakfast tomorrow?
有奇怪的收费是什么意思?
What do you mean there are strange charges?
尼曼800 巴尼斯4000 波道夫17000
Neiman's, $800. Barneys, $4,000. Bergdorf's, $17,000.
我的天
Oh, God.
在波道夫买♥♥了什么 你有没有清单?
Do you have a list of what was bought at Bergdorf's?
华伦天奴的高跟鞋 尺码8
Size eight Valentino pumps,
思琳的墨镜 桑德罗的黑裙子…
CELINE sunglasses, a Sandro black dress...
巴黎世家的手提包…
A Balenciaga handbag...
♪ Saw the wrist and it flock Light my cig with the hot shit ♪
雷德福女士今天走了 但她说您还会加一些东西
Miss Radford left for the day, but said you'd be adding some things.
您能签一下她的账吗?
Will you be signing for her account?
波道夫古德曼 27459点53美元
♪ Girl you movin' too fast Take your leisure baby ♪
♪ See my picca don't dance With the crush and the crew... ♪
其实 雷德福女士让我再拿几样东西
Actually Miss Radford wanted me to grab a few more things.
♪ You a lil' sexy bae Wanna slide to the crib then oh behave ♪
♪ Like state to state I can fly you out, that's all the way... ♪
很高兴又见到你 为雷德福女士再挑几样东西吗?
Good to see you again. A few more things for Miss Radford?
谢谢你 艾什莉
Thank you, Ashley.
7479点01美元
安娜 我们都要点一些外卖♥♥ 你要点什么吗?
Oh, Anna, we're all ordering some take- out. Do you want anything?
我也可以吃点东西
I could eat.
很好 在街尽头 20分钟后可以取餐
Great. Right down the street. It'll be ready in 20.
♪ Don't slow the pace up On time for the break up ♪
♪ Take it off and get your head right ♪
♪ You been thinkin' mad long You need a good night ♪
♪ Catch the next flight Yeah I just might ♪
♪ I care until I don't so stare One, two, three, go... ♪
波道夫古德曼、农拉蒂亚
Bergdorf Goodman, Nong La Thia,
优步、无缝、美国航♥空♥
Uber, Seamless, American Airlines,
变美网、颇特女士
getbeautified.com, NET - A - PORTER...
他妈的贱♥人♥!
Fucking cunt!
四十万美元
$400,000.
你为什么不说她偷你钱了?
Why didn't you say she stole from you?
我的财务状况不公开
My finances are private.
你本可以提出指控 帮助阻止她…
You could have pressed charges, helped stop her from...
这很丢人
It was humiliating.
她利用了我 我却浑然不知
She took advantage of me, and I had no idea.
回想一下 你认为她为什么这样做?
Why do you think she did it, looking back?
如果她主动提要求 我可能会给她钱
I would have given her money, probably, if she asked.
我是说 她费尽周折 把我也卷进来 然后…
I mean, she worked so hard to draw me in and then...
你知道最离谱的是什么吗?
You know the most absurd part?
经历过这些之后 安娜给我送了一份礼物
After all that, Anna sent me a gift.
是感谢还是威胁 我不确定
A thank you or threat. I'm not sure.
如果向地区检察官提起诉讼
If you press charges with the DA,
说不定能把钱要回来
you might still be able to get your money back.
钱我已经都要回来了
Oh, I got all my money back.
我朋友唐娜在联邦信贷上班
My friend, Donna, works at Federal Credit.
上班 好吧…她是首席执行官
Works, well... She's the CEO.
钱都拿回来了?
You got it all back?
四十万美元?
$400,000?
你知道最让我生气的是什么吗?
You know what really gets me?
就是波道夫接受了她买♥♥的所有东西
When Bergdorf's accepted all those purchases she made.
因为我经常在他家买♥♥ 还有 自己的预留衣架 他们知道我的品味
I shop there constantly, I have a rack. They knew my taste.
那姑娘品味太垃圾了
That girl had trash taste.
波道夫的人真以为那是给我买♥♥的?
Did they really think any of that was mine?
在这里
Here it is.
诺拉 有你的包裹
Nora, you got a package.
好的
Okay.
放这里 好的
Here. Right.
好的
Okay.
赠诺拉 爱你的安娜
打开
Open it.
诺拉给我的
Nora gave it to me.
可能比这公♥寓♥里的家具都贵
It's probably worth more than every piece of furniture in this apartment,
她就直接给我了
and she just gave it to me.
我们怎么处理?
What do we do with it?
当孩子上大学的基金
College fund.
上大学的基金
College fund.
这些看着不像波道夫的
These don't look like Bergdorf.
这内♥裤♥就够了 你不要也得要
They'll do the job, and you'll accept them.
知道为什么吗? 因为我知道诺拉信♥用♥卡♥的事情
You know why? Because I know about Nora's credit cards.
我知道你把蔡斯推进火坑
I know about you throwing Chase under the bus,
我知道那只孔雀
I know about the peacock.
有没有你 我都已经有故事了
I have a story with or without you.
所以 如果你想 控制自己在故事中被描绘的形象
So, if you want any control of how you're portrayed,
最好开口跟我说说
you need to start talking.
我忘了那只破孔雀了
I forgot about that fucking peacock.
那些钱都是你偷的吗?
Did you steal all that money?
需要努力工作才能得到想要的
You have to work hard to get what you want.
这一点我始终知道 但蔡斯并不怎么清楚
I've always known that. Chase, not so much.
他觉得比我厉害 比我聪明
He thought he was better than me, smarter than me.
而诺拉 对待我像对待道具
And Nora... ...she treated me like I was a prop,
所以 我为什么不能也把她当道具?
and so, why shouldn't I have used her as one?
我得到了需要的一切 梦之队
I got everything I needed, my dream team.
那诺拉的信♥用♥卡♥呢?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表