剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
本故事完全真实
编造的部分除外!
她搬出了公♥寓♥
She moved out of her apartment.
离开了《名利场》的工作
She left her job at Vanity Fair.
她的亲朋谁都不愿意开口
None of her friends or family will talk.
- 说谁啊? - 你觉得是说谁?
Who? - Who do you think?
你还在纠结瑞秋呢?
Still obsessed with Rachel?
你得放手了
You've got to let that go.
她是诉状中安娜 唯一一个以真名出现的好友
She is the only one of Anna's friends named in the complaint,
我需要她 而她在跟我玩消失
I need her. And she is ghosting me.
- 你不需要她 - 我跟她说过了
You don't need her. - I told her that.
那好吧 是我想要她
Fine, I want her.
保罗预警
Code Paul. Code Paul.
- 保罗 - 嗨 保罗
Paul. - Hi, Paul.
你是在游猎吗?过来看看当地人?
You on safari? Come to see the locals?
屈尊来边疆过过苦日子?
Slumming it in Scriberia?
巴瑞 别这样 我很抱歉
Barry, come on. I'm sorry.
他的意思是 保罗…
What he means, Paul, is...
我们不喜欢你 快走开
we don't like you. Go away.
我就是…薇薇安 故事怎么样了?
I was just... Vivian, how's the story going?
- 挺好 很好 - 你的文章进展怎么样?
Good. Great. - How done are you with the article?
- 快写完了 - 有初稿能让我看看吗?
Almost done. - Is there a draft I can read?
没有 我还在写
No. I'm in the middle of it.
还在脑子里
Uh, you know, inside it.
所以 我还在做 没有能让你看的初稿
So, my process and all. No draft to show you.
但快了
But soon.
截止日期可是非常明确啊
There's an obvious deadline.
我意思是 什么时候…生孩子?
I mean, when is... all of that happening?
我的预产期是三周后
My baby is due in three weeks.
所以 我需要你尽快写完这篇文章
So, uh, I need the article ASAP.
我们还需要更多的时间
We'll need extra time.
要对这篇文章进行大量事实核查
A lot of fact checking on this one.
这些人当中 应该属你最了解 事实核查有多重要
And you of all people should know how important fact checking is.
我懂
I got it.
再见 快走吧 消失
Bye. Go. Shoo.
我们有自己的 故事要写 也有截止日期
We have stories of our own to write, deadlines.
我没时间让你 对那个兄弟会的小伙子撒谎
I don't have time for you to be telling that frat- boy lies.
等一下 她说得对啊
Wait a minute. She's right.
- 孩子还有两周就要出生了 - 初稿离完成还远着呢
That baby's due in two weeks. - And the draft is not almost done.
- 她压根还没开始写呢 - 你个自私的小贱♥货♥
She hasn't started writing yet. - You selfish little bitch.
我有一篇关于特朗普的述评
I have a Trump think piece.
是吗?关于特朗普的述评
Do you? A think piece on Trump.
你对此感到骄傲? 觉得自己是原创?
You proud of that? Feeling original?
我需要瑞秋
I need Rachel.
但你就是没有她
You don't have her.
人是不会消失的
People don't just disappear.
这姑娘就活在网络里
This girl lives online.
不在照片墙上贴发型 鞋子什么的照片 她肯定活不下去
She'd die without Instagramming her hair or her shoes, or whatever.
她肯定还在发照片墙什么的
She's got to be on Instagram or something.
我敢说她肯定还在给别人点赞
I bet you she's still liking posts.
什么都没有 脸书、照片墙、色拉布
Nothing. No Facebook, Insta, Snap.
推特、微博、汤博乐 什么都没有
Twitter, Weibo, Tumblr, none of it.
如果消息来源不出现 那就在没有他们的情况下构建故事
If a source won't come through, build the story without 'em.
就算没有瑞秋 你的素材也够了 对吗?
You've got enough without Rachel. Right?
是的
Yes.
不是 可能吧
No. Maybe.
只是有了瑞秋会更好
It's just better with Rachel.
她说得对
She's right.
没有瑞秋的证实 这则故事就没那么精彩了
Without Rachel to corroborate, this story's not as good.
- 马拉喀什的事肯定是这样 - 我不同意
Marrakesh for sure. - I don't agree.
凯西的描述就足够精彩了
Kacy's account is color enough.
她当时在场
She was there.
- 也就一阵子 - 好吧 但她当时在场
For part of it. - Well, she was there.
最开始她在场 但并没有待很久
Yeah, she was there at the beginning, but not for very long.
- 巴里 你是要搞什么? - 凯西回来了
What's the deal here? - Kacy comes back.
- 我觉得她不是个可靠的证人 - 我们就是要开始写东西
I don't think she's a reliable witness. - We want to get started writing.
巴里 天啊
Barry, for God's sake.
听我说 开始写吧
Look, just start writing.
我们会找到瑞秋的
We'll find Rachel.
只要你开始构建故事 她就会来的
If you build it, she will come.
开始吧
Go.
第1页 共1页 0个字
一切从钱开始 就像在纽约经常发生的那样
It started with money, as it so often does in New York.
第1页 共1页 12个字
一张清脆的100美元钞票滑过了
A crisp $100 bill slipped across the smooth surface
12乔治酒店 极具中世纪特色的礼宾服务台
of the mid- century- inspired concierge desk at 12 George.
“金钱永不眠” 瑞秋去哪了?
后来 凯西杜克会认为
Later, Kacy Duke would recognize this
这是来自宇宙的一份重要礼物
as a substantial gift from the Universe.
抱歉 说什么?
I'm sorry. What?
- 我不知道你在说什么 - 可恶 过来
I don't know what you're saying. - Damn it, come here.
我觉得我有个朋友可能知道一些事情
I have a friend who I thought might know something,
所以我给她打电♥话♥ 聊了聊近况 她四处去打听…
so I called her and checked in and she dug around and...
她刚给我回电♥话♥ 然后…
She just called me back and...
茉德 你要急死我
You're killing me.
我找到瑞秋了 也搞清楚了她为什么不理你
I found Rachel, and I know why she's not talking to you.
怎么了?
What?
她死了?昏迷了?到底怎么了?
She's dead? In a coma? What?
瑞秋把她的故事卖♥♥给了《名利场》
Rachel sold her story to Vanity Fair.
她妈了个…
Mother fu...
“作为额外的奖励 她支付了所有费用”
我与一位 曼哈顿魔术师的不幸遭遇
瑞秋
妈的 你过着幸福生活!我的天
你们都好漂亮啊
漂亮!
美美哒
炫酷!
我喜欢
这不公平!
哇 太棒了
怎么可能!
嘿 我会让你继续发 但你是史上最强
人生目标!
根本没法!
叹为观止!我超爱
天啊
God.
好吧
Okay.
我是安娜德尔维 请留言
You have reached Anna Delvey, leave a message.
安娜 是我
Anna, it's me.
我回到纽约了 如果你能把那笔钱汇给我
Um, I'm back in New York so if you could wire me that money,
那可就太好了
that would be great.
谢谢 回聊
Thanks, talk later.
听我说 这种事经常有 并不是说你的故事就完蛋了
Look, it happens all the time. It doesn't mean your story's dead.
也不是说她的故事就会成功
It doesn't mean her story's alive either.
是谁写的?我们知道是谁写的吗?
Who's writing it? Do we know who's writing it?
我朋友没得到这个情报
My friend didn't have that intel.
如果是南希乔塞尔斯 那类人写的 那我彻底完蛋了
If it's someone like Nancy Jo Sales, then I'm fucked.
是的 那肯定会击垮你
Yeah, that'd sink you.
妈的 我得告诉兰登
Damn it, I need to tell Landon.
- 不行 - 你不觉得我该告诉兰登吗?
No. - You don't think I should tell Landon?
如果保罗先发现怎么办?
What if Paul finds out first?
- 你的故事能自己站住脚吗? - 可以
Can your story stand on its own? - Yeah.
天啊 我觉得可以 可能吧
God. I think so. Maybe.
- 你做了很多精彩的报道 - 但我还没写完
You've done some great reporting. - I'm not done writing it.
一个字也不能告诉兰登
You don't say a word to Landon.
老陆?
Lou?
他们说得对 我们绝口不提
They're right. Let's shut up.
谁都不准告诉保罗或兰登
No one says anything to Paul or Landon.
我们先看看《名利场》的文章
Let's see the Vanity Fair piece first.
要先了解一下对手的情况
We need to know what you're up against.
什么时候发布?
When does it come out?
纸质版这周发布 网络版今天某个时间发布
Print's out this week, but online drops sometime today.
《名利场》
你肤色晒得好漂亮
Nice tan.
你在照片墙发的照片火爆了
Your Insta pictures were fire.
- 谢谢 - 来嘛 说说细节啊 姐妹
Thanks. - Come on, spill the details, girl.
我太嫉妒了
I'm so jealous.
我早就想去马拉喀什了
I've always wanted to go to Marrakesh.
- 漂亮吗? - 挺好的
Was it amazing? - It was nice.
我的天 你是怎么 住进拉玛穆尼亚酒店的?
Oh, my God, how did you swing La Mamounia?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表