剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
就买♥♥一个八英尺宽十英尺长 她玩装扮的照片?
for just another eight - by - ten of her playing dress - up?
在这个系列之前
Before this series,
谢尔曼不过是 又一个躲在镜头后面的摄影师
Sherman was just another photographer hiding behind the lens.
观察 根据其他人 可能喜欢的内容选择主题
Observing. Choosing subjects based on what others might like.
然后有一天 她走进了自己的取景框
Then one day she steps into her own frame.
认为自己是有价值的
Considers herself to be worthy.
相较于被迫 在男性主导的艺术世界中扮演角色
Rather than being forced into a role in the male- dominated art world,
她选择了在自己的作品中当主角
she takes a leading role in her work.
由此改变了世界
And it changes the world.
所以这不是装扮
This is not dress - up.
这是勇敢
This is bravery.
这是艺术界的一个重要时刻
This is a moment in art.
你肯定是达米安的画廊工作人员
You must be one of Damian's gallerinas.
你以为我在这里工作?
You think I work here?
我不工作
I don't work.
工作有什么不对的吗?
What's wrong with working?
否则你怎么能负担得起 给这张辛迪一个很好的家?
How else will you ever be able to afford to give Cindy here a good home?
我让父亲买♥♥什么 他就买♥♥什么 总有一天这一切都会归我所有
My father buys whatever I tell him to. And someday it will all go to me.
赚来的比继承来的强
Earning it beats inheriting it.
- 相信我 - 相信你?
Trust me. - Trust you?
相信一个考虑买♥♥那玩意儿
The person considering buying that, uh, thing?
不买♥♥这个的人?
Instead of this?
当然 我还是买♥♥下了
I bought it, of course.
那当然
Oh, of course.
我当时很喜欢她
I liked her.
所以她成了我圈子里的一员
So she became part of my circle.
有一阵子吧
For a while.
直到她出现在伊维萨岛
Until she showed up in Ibiza.
伊比莎岛?
Ibitha?
伊维萨岛 对
Oh, Ibiza. Right.
- 伊维萨岛 - 是的
Ibiza. - Yeah.
当时我和一些朋友在一起
I was there with some friends
她和蔡斯发信息 说他们也在那里
and she and Chase had texted to let us know they were in town,
但从最开始就感觉很奇怪
except it was strange right off the bat.
塔莉娅马雷 我在一艘船上
慢着 等下 那艘船是什么?
Wait, stop. What the fuck is that boat?
这是谁的推送?
Whose feed is that?
是塔莉娅的 她在伊维萨岛
That's Talia's. She's in Ibiza.
这不可能是她的船
That can't be her boat.
这是艘游艇 而且不是她的 是这家伙的
It's a yacht, and it's not. It's this guy's.
亨利克奈特 “一切美好的事物都狂放自♥由♥”
他妈的 亨利克奈特?
Fuck, Henrick Knight?
这家伙在科技界很有名
That dude's huge in tech.
我见过他在硅谷讲话
I saw him speak at the Silicon Alley thing.
我需要让他投资“唤醒”
I need him to invest in Wake.
他的支持可能会打开投资的闸门
His endorsement could open the floodgates for investment.
斯坦福 网球运动员 投资了生物技术
Hmm. Stanford, tennis player, invested in biotech.
净资产20亿
Net worth two billion.
给塔莉娅发信息
Text Talia.
- 给她发啥? - 就说我们在伊维萨岛
Text her what? - Tell her we're in Ibiza.
- 但我们在切尔西 - 发就对了 告诉她我们在那里
But we're in Chelsea. - Just do it. Tell her we're there.
什么…
What...
- 你是认真的? - 是的
Are you serious? - Yeah.
安娜德尔维 慢着…你也在伊维萨岛?
她正在回复
She's... she's answering.
塔莉娅马拉耶 在朋友的游艇上 你也在?
她说啥? - 她邀请我们吃晚餐
What did she say? - Uh... she invited us for dinner.
他妈的!我该怎么和她说?
Fuck! Uh, what should I tell her?
告诉她我们今晚很忙 明天过去
Tell her we're busy tonight, we'll come by tomorrow.
- 蔡斯… - 告诉她
Chase... - Tell her.
什么?妈的 好吧
What? Fuck, okay, okay.
安娜德尔维 不行啊
她在回复吗?
Is she answering?
等下
Hold on.
明天一起玩?
行啊 姐妹!8点晚餐 来港口 我们开船载你们
明天晚餐?
Dinner tomorrow?
我们最好该订票了
We'd better book tickets.
不 我可不去
Oh, no, I'm... I'm not.
我爸爸现在对我不满意 所以…
My father is not happy with me at the moment, so...
没事的 我来买♥♥
It's cool, I got it.
好吧 我要出门了
Well, I'm off.
想想我要在巴黎像往常一样
Think of me in Paris working four runway shows
三天内完成四场时装秀 而你们俩在这里过着我闲适的生活
in three days like a normal while you two lounge here in my life.
我们要去伊维萨岛
We're going to Ibiza.
我讨厌你
Mmm. I loathe you.
我们晚餐前能到吗?
Can we even get there by dinner?
安娜- 2014年9月1日1点半 我们来了伊维萨岛 我们很酷
太疯狂了 真不敢相信我们都在这!
So crazy, I can't believe we're both here!
是啊!这得有多巧?
I know! What are the odds?
- 嘿 兄弟 - 你好 很高兴见到你
Hey, man. - How are you? Nice to meet you.
这游艇太棒了 最高时速是多少?17节?
Incredible yacht. What's her max? 17 knots?
在公海上能到20节
On open sea she'll do 20.
来 我带你转转
Come on, I'll show you round.
布莱斯 史蒂夫
Bryce. Steve.
你们好
Hi.
我肯定在苏荷之家见过你吧?
So I've definitely seen you at Soho House, right?
没有 我不去那里
No, I... I don't go there.
他们不让你进吗?
Oh, did they reject you?
我是说 史蒂夫能帮你引荐
I mean, Steve can totally hook you up.
是的
Yeah.
我更喜欢逛麦当劳
I'd rather hang out at a McDonalds
或者自己开个俱乐部 好让我拒绝他们的会员
or maybe start my own club where I reject their members.
你应该这么做 他们放进去太多人了
You should. They let way too many people in.
现在男人太多了
It's so bro- y now.
慢着 我喜欢你的裙子
Oh. Wait, I love your dress.
是啊!很完美
I know! It's perfection.
谢谢!我在城里买♥♥的
Thank you! I got it in town.
- 我带你过去 我买♥♥单 - 你真没必要这么做
Uh, I'll bring you by there. My treat. - Oh, you really don't have to do that.
反正不用给我
Yeah, not for me anyway.
史蒂夫很享受给我买♥♥东西
Steve, like, gets off on buying me shit.
不是吗史蒂夫?
Don't you, Steve?
好吧 我倒是想争辩 但就算我赢了
Well, I'd argue, but even if I win,
其实也是输了 所以 没错 我很享受给她买♥♥东西
I lose, so yeah, I get off on buying her shit.
别客气了 我很乐意
No, please, I'm happy to.
这是我回馈热情款待的一点小心意
It's the least I can do in return for the hospitality.
好吧 干杯
Well, salud.
- 干杯 - 干杯
Salud. - Salud.
- 凯瑟琳! - 我们安排会议了吗?
Catherine! - Did we have a meeting scheduled?
没有会议 我只是 想知道我们是不是要玩手段
No meeting. I was just wondering if we're playing dirty.
因为我没这个打算
Because I wasn't planning on it,
但是你在这里想玩手段
but here you are, playing dirty,
所以我想警告你 你的下场会很糟糕
so I thought I'd warn you, this ends badly for you.
托德 要让我感受到威胁 起码我得知道你在说什么
Todd, in order to feel threatened, I have to know what you're talking about.
那些证据?你寄来了一个鞋盒
Discovery? You sent over a shoebox.
- 雷恩? - 不是鞋盒
Lane? - It wasn't a shoebox.
不是鞋盒
It wasn't a shoebox.
我明白了 所以我应该 计划带着十个空盒子出庭
I see, so I should plan on showing up to trial with ten empty boxes
接受你刚刚奇迹般发现的所有证据?
for all the evidence that you'll have just magically discovered?
这很肮脏!
That's dirty!
托德 给你两条建议 第一 我不玩手段 从来都不
Todd, two tips for you. One, I do not play dirty. Ever.
第二 你永远不会比我更了解法律
Two, you will never know the law better than I know the law.
这是不可能的
Oh. - That is literally impossible.
法律要求我以尽可能最透彻的方式
And the law requires me to process discovery disclosure
处理为辩方提供证据的开示过程
to the defense in the most thorough manner possible.
这就是我所做的 我还将继续做下去
That is what I have done. And what I will continue to do.
直到永远
Ad infinitum. In perpetuity.
本周结束之前 我要你把拿到的所有证据都给我
I want every piece of evidence you have by the end of this week.
你是否在要求我放弃
Are you asking me to waive my ethical responsibility
在履行检察专业职责时
to act with due diligence in the execution
尽职尽责的道德责任?
of my prosecutorial professional responsibilities?
所有的都给我 凯瑟琳
Everything, Catherine.
所有的
Everything.
- 你确定? - 本周结束前!
You're sure? - End of the week!
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表