剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
处理好你的事
Handle your business.
我今天过得太好了
I had the best day.
我正在做的雕塑 终于有突破了 这是…
Sculpture I'm working on, it's finally coming together, - which is...
我盯着那个东西看了很久
I've been staring at this thing for so long
突然间 就好像有个开关
and suddenly, it's like a switch...
在我脑子里突然打开
flipped in my brain
然后我就看到了全新的…
and I see a whole new...
- 是有什么变化吗? - 我的头发 你喜欢吗?
What is different? - My hair. You like it?
你喜欢我就喜欢
I like it if you like it.
杰克
Jack.
亲爱的 如果新发型能 让你对多诺万拉姆的事感受好一些…
Honey, if it makes you feel better about all this Donovan Lamb stuff...
这不是因为多诺万拉姆
This is not about Donovan Lamb.
我就是想让你对我的发型提提看法
I just want an opinion from you on my fucking hair.
小薇
Vivi,
你就算剃个光头 我也爱你
you could shave your head and I would love it.
好吗?我娶你不是因为你的长相
Okay? I didn't marry you for your looks.
你知道我娶你只是因为你的胸和钱
You know I only married you for your boobs and your money.
你干吗呢?
What you doing?
翻看我的笔记
Mmm, going over my notes.
你知道吗
You know,
我读着这份笔记 觉得她当时肯定害怕极了
I read this and I think she must have been terrified.
她带着那么多钱 住在酒店里 不断花钱
She had this pot of money she's spending, living in this hotel,
钱越来越少
and it's getting smaller and smaller.
她一直在等着 安娜德尔维基金会的钱到账
And she was waiting for the funding to come through for ADF.
她肯定是相信这件事一定会做成
She had to believe that it was really going to happen.
相信她肯定会拿到钱
That she was really going to get the money.
否则为什么要一直花钱?
Or why keep spending?
我觉得她是靠着信念过活 我不知道这算不算欺骗
I think she was moving on faith. I don't know if this was totally a scam.
我觉得她很信
I think she believed.
或者内芙替她信了?
Or Neff believed for her?
她相信她朋友
She believed in her friend.
是的
Yeah.
- 你不能这样 - 我们去办公室谈
You can't do this. - Let's take this...
我哪都不去 把我的房♥卡修好 让我进房♥间
I'm not going anywhere. Fix my key. Let me in my room.
出什么事了?
What happened?
你怎么能让他们这样对我?
How could you let them do this to me?
- 让诺特 你干什么了? - 他他妈把我锁在自己房♥间门外
Jeannot, what did you do? - Fucking locked me out of my room.
在德尔维女士付清待付账单之前
Until Ms. Delvey pays her outstanding bill,
我们要没收她的财产
we're confiscating her belongings.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
- 知道我能怎么治你吗? - 让诺特
What I could do to you? - Jeannot.
我要我的东西!
I want my stuff!
你欠我们三万美元
You owe us $30,000.
我敢说你站在这破酒店里 觉得自己怪了不起的
I bet you feel so big standing in your shitty little hotel.
内芙 我需要拿回 我的东西 你知道我会付钱的
Neff, please, I need to get my stuff. You know I'll pay the bill.
- 安娜 如果我… - 别和她说话
Anna, if I... - Don't talk to her.
不付钱就没房♥卡
No payment, no key card.
内芙 求你了 我需要 拿回我的东西 商业文件都在里边
Neff, please, I need to get my stuff. All my business paperwork is in there.
还有护照 我得拿回来我的护照
My passport. I need to get my passport.
安娜 对不起
Anna, I'm sorry.
你知道我会还债的
You know I pay my debts.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
嗨 保罗让我确认一下
Hi, Paul asked me to check.
《美国调查》需要一个答复
America Investigated needs an answer.
他们周四必须得拍摄 才能赶得上最后期限 所以…
They have to shoot Thursday to make their deadline. So...
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢 意思是你决定了还是…
Thanks, you've decided, or...
谢谢
Thanks.
懂了
Got it.
嘿
Hey.
我要死在这里了
I'm going to die here.
麦考又送来更多的箱子、账单、收据
McCaw sent over more boxes, more bills, more receipts.
我得把这些都看完 才算能开始
I need to get through everything to even just get started.
这是…安娜真能搞 你知道吗?
This is... Anna's a lot. You know?
谁去赖克斯看过她?
Who visits her? In Rikers?
你和我 就咱俩
You and me. We're it.
她想知道是谁伤了我的心 安娜
She wanted to know who hurt my feelings. Anna.
这与她无关 什么都告诉她 让我感觉很危险
It's none of her business. It feels dangerous to tell her anything.
有很长一段时间里 我以为她是汉尼拔莱克特
There are as many days as I think she's Hannibal Lecter
也有很长一段时间里 我以为她只是你一个20多岁的客户
as there are days I think she's just your average twentysomething.
她知道我被伤了心
She knew my feelings were hurt.
我老婆看《美国调查》
My wife watches America Investigated.
我不是害怕 公开羞辱的那部分 不是那个 是…
It's not so much the public shaming part. It's not that. It...
这件事会永远跟着我
It'll follow me. Forever.
我再也得不到工作邀请
I don't get job offers anymore.
甚至在我租 廉价公♥寓♥的面试中都会被问及
I got asked about it in my co- op interview.
但这不是关键 而是…
But it's not that. It's...
什么?
What?
保罗之前是我的编辑
Paul was my editor.
我们曾经是朋友
But we were friends.
我、杰克、保罗 还有玛丽莲
I mean, me, Jack, and Paul and Marilyn,
我们每年夏天都会 在卡兹奇山租一间小破屋
we rented this shit cabin in the Catskills every summer together.
很可怕 但我们只负担得起那间屋子
It was horrible, but it was all we could afford.
有一年 就在那周的租屋活动结束后
One year, right after the cabin week,
保罗让我写这篇故事
Paul asks me to do this story.
甚至都算不上故事 就是个清单
It's not even a story. It's a list.
你爱纽约的30个理由 就他妈一个清单
Thirty reasons to love New York. A fucking list.
我几乎就是回绝了
I almost said no.
因为我刚得到新工作 非常棒
I'd just gotten this new job. This amazing job.
是一份广播工作 我的梦想
This on- air job. The dream.
但保罗当时和我是朋友
But Paul was a friend.
他需要帮忙 我就帮了 就他妈那个清单
He needs a hand, I do it, the fucking list.
清单上第12条…
Number 12 on the list...
多诺万拉姆
Donovan Lamb.
一位还不会开车 就已经 在股市里赚了八千万的孩子
A kid who made 80 million on the stock market before he could drive.
当然是热爱纽约的一大原因
Definitely a reason to love New York.
我核实过 与他的朋友、家人都聊过
I verified, talked to his friends, his parents,
也看过银行对账单
saw bank statements,
但不知道为何 我有一种奇怪的感觉
but I don't know, I had a funny feeling.
所以我告诉保罗:“感觉不太对劲”
I told Paul, "Something feels off."
他说我就负责专心写 他回头去查
He said just write up, he'd check it later.
我写出来了 正如我所说 因为他是朋友
I wrote it up. Like I said, he was a friend.
“30个理由”出炉后 第12条就摆在那
When "30 Reasons" came out, 12 was there.
保罗搞得好像全都是我写的似的
Paul ran it just like I wrote it.
只不过现在 它有了一个非常性感的标题
Only now it had a really sexy headline,
这种标题经常会被
the kind of headline that gets the story picked up
晨间节目或晚间报纸选中
by morning shows and Sunday papers,
这些本来都没关系
and it would have been fine
唯独就是那个小孩从未有过钱
except the kid never actually had any money.
他在《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的 独家专访中说 一分钱都没有
Not a dime, which is what he told the Post in an exclusive
然后告诉他们是我施压让他撒谎的
after telling them I pressured him to lie.
当我们的老板兰登问怎么回事时
When Landon, our boss, asked what happened,
我说了实话 我以为保罗也会那样做
I told the truth, and I thought that Paul did too.
但现在 每年夏天 保罗和玛丽莲
But now, Paul and Marilyn spend two weeks
都会在兰登家族 庄园的葡萄园里待上两周…
on the Vineyard every summer at Landon's family estate...
保罗被提拔
Paul got promoted,
而我被那份 根本没开始的新广播工作炒鱿鱼
I got fired from my great new on- air job before it even started.
最差劲的是 我工作中的所有朋友、同事
The worst is all of my work friends, all my colleagues,
全都隔绝了我 和我切断了联♥系♥
they just disappeared on me. I was ghosted like that.
没人♥质♥疑 也没人对我抱有信心
Nobody questioned it. Nobody had any faith in me.
我脑袋上被打上了烙印:坏记者
I have a stamp on my head. The bad journalist.
大家对此都没意见 或者可怜我
And everyone's fine with it. Or they pity me.
所以
So,
现在宣传片出炉 保罗正试图和我修复关系
now the promo drops and Paul's trying to make up with me
而我他妈现在怀着个生命 连借酒消愁都不行
and I'm fucking creating a life in here, so I can't even drink about it.
所以我对安娜有点刻薄了 好吗?
So I was mean to Anna. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢你的发型
I like your hair.
很微妙但又很漂亮
Subtle but nice.
是吧?
Right?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表