剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
Give it!
要是当初你来摩洛哥 现在你会像我一样出名
Should have come to Morocco, you'd be famous like me.
她怎么能写这么快啊?
How can she write so fast?
- 她把审判也写进来了 - 把书给我
She's got the trial in here. - Give me the book.
等夏天就出版了
It'll be out by summer.
你可以像其他的 低端姐妹一样 在琼斯海滩上读
You can read it on Jones Beach like the other basic bitches.
给 你看吧
Here, have at it.
你知道吗 算了
You know what, no.
我已经浪费了很多…
I have wasted enough...
我非常震惊
I'm shooketh.
我受够了 我不要再活在别人的眼光里
I am done... living life through the eyes of others.
我是导演
I am a director.
从现在开始 我他妈就是电影导演
I'm a fucking film director, starting now.
我现在就要进去 通知他们我两周后离职 你看好了
I'm going inside and giving 'em my two weeks, right now. Watch me.
- 亲爱的 等等 - 你别想说服我
Honey, wait. - Don't try talking me out of it.
等一下 安娜的刑期
Wait, Anna's sentence.
法官正在判 刑期出来了
The judge is ruling. It's out.
多久?
How long?
12年
Twelve years.
4到12年
Four to twelve.
12年
Twelve years.
12年之后 我女儿都有手♥机♥了
In 12 years, my daughter will have a cellphone.
12年是最高刑期
Twelve is the max.
12年后 北极都没冰了
In 12 years, there won't be Arctic sea ice.
- 我不知道这两者有什么关系… - 12年后 安娜就40岁了
I'm not sure what that has to do... - In 12 years, Anna will be 40.
她到时候就不火了
She won't be a viral sensation.
也不会再是照片墙上的明星
She won't be an Instagram star.
她不再是时代精神的女儿 或者千禧一代的女王
She won't be daughter of the zeitgeist or queen of the millennials.
她将是一个孤独的中年妇女 生命被偷走了
She'll be a lonely middle- aged woman whose life was stolen from her.
托德
Todd.
怎么了?你想让我说什么?
What? What do you want me to say?
你没逼她接受采访吗?
You didn't make her do the interview?
你没利用她吗?
You didn't use her?
难道她没有因为媒体的大量报道
She didn't end up getting a longer sentence
获得了更长的刑期吗?
because of the media attention?
抱歉 但你的点击量越高 安娜的刑期就越长 道理就这么简单
Sorry, but you got more clicks, Anna got more time. Plain and simple.
你的手♥机♥怎么样了?
How's your phone?
我的手♥机♥?
My phone?
我敢说你手♥机♥肯定在响
I'll bet it's ringing.
终于
Finally.
近来有新客户了?
Getting some new clients these days?
是啊 没错
Yeah, exactly.
你马上就要 从这个案子中发财了 享受吧
You're about to get rich off of this case. Enjoy that.
也许让自己休息一下 重组
Maybe give yourself a break. Regroup.
- 或许带着你家人去度假… - 我没去和家里人度假!
Maybe take your family on vacation... - I missed my family vacation!
这也要怪在我头上吗?
I suppose that's my fault too?
快他妈去机场 和你家人待在一起 我又没拦着你
Go to the fucking airport. Be with your family. I'm not stopping you.
她会去哪?
Where's she going?
贝德福德山
Bedford Hills.
什么时候走?
When does she leave?
赖克斯岛监狱
你紧张吗?
Are you nervous?
这破地方 我已经准备好 与真正的犯罪主谋蹲真正的监狱了
Fuck this place. I'm ready for real prison with real criminal masterminds.
我会让日子更好过的
It'll make the days more interesting.
他们都说贝德福德山还不错
And Bedford Hills, they say it's nice.
是啊
Yeah.
安娜 我就是想给你道歉
Anna, I... just wanted to say I'm sorry.
道什么歉?
For what?
因为…因为事情发展成这样
For how... everything turned out.
为这一切道歉
For all of this.
- 我以为… - 你以为什么?
I thought... - You thought what?
我知道你觉得自己不会来救我
I know you didn't think you were going to rescue me.
安娜 别这样
Anna, come on.
不许碰
No touching.
我没曾想过…
I never thought...
你不应该被判这么久
You don't deserve this kind of a sentence.
那些让华尔街的银行 破产的人都没有被判这么久
The guys who broke the Wall Street banks didn't get this kind of a sentence.
你应该…
You should...
如果我当初没写那篇文章 我…
If I hadn't written that article, I...
你才刚刚开始
You are just starting out.
我就是说…错误已经犯下了
I'm saying... mistakes were made.
我唯一的错误 就是高估了人们处理压力的能力
My only mistake was to overestimate people's ability to handle stress.
你唯一的错误?
Your only mistake?
你是想告诉我 如果再给你 一次机会 你还会故技重施
You're telling me... that given the chance to do this all over again,
会做同样的事情吗?
you'd do the exact same things?
安娜
Anna.
就这样了 这是我们最后一次见面
This is it. This is the last time we're going to see each other.
我说 对不起 我请你…
I'm saying I'm sorry. I'm asking you...
住嘴 薇薇安 你不是我的朋友
No, stop, Vivian. You're not my friend.
我们又不是什么 傻笑的白♥痴♥ 永远的闺蜜什么的
We're not some giggling idiots, BFF, whatever.
我不喜欢你 你的鞋太丑了 这就是一笔交易 我们有约在先
I don't like you. You have terrible shoes. This was a transaction. We had a deal.
- 安娜 - 不 没事的
Anna. - No, it's okay.
你从交易中获益颇丰
You made good on your part of the deal.
你答应要让我出名 你做到了
You said you would make me famous, and you did.
有谁现在能比安娜德尔维更出名?
Who's more famous right now than Anna Delvey?
不许碰
No touching.
你要来看我
You'll come visit.
不许碰
No touching.
你要来看我
You'll come visit.
我会来的
I'll visit.
天啊 能他妈淡定一点吗
God, just calm the fuck down.
- 时间到 安娜 我们走 - 行 我听到了
Time's up, Anna. Let's go. - Okay, I got it. Okay.
再见 薇薇安
Goodbye, Vivian.
再见 安娜
Goodbye, Anna.
薇薇安
Vivian...
你看着很漂亮
you look good.
你瘦了
You lost some weight.
再也不胖了
You're not so fat anymore.
5999条推送 40万8千粉丝
瑞秋威廉姆斯
瑞秋威廉姆斯的回忆录
《我的朋友安娜》 被《时代周刊》
评为2019年 年度100本书之一
凯西杜克
凯西杜克与安娜的经历
使她摆脱了 任何“讨人厌”的客户
她继续当着一名 成功的生活导师、培训师
内芙塔利戴维斯
内芙塔利戴维斯 辞掉工作 搬到了洛杉矶
在安娜宣布 她在 狱中将内芙认定为黑人之后
内芙与安娜的友谊破裂
托德斯波德克
托德斯波德克 已成为知名欺诈者的首选辩护人
他对自身健康产生恐慌 并由此开始花更多的时间陪伴家人
杰西卡普雷斯勒
杰西卡普雷斯勒 启发了薇薇安肯特这一角色的塑造
现在是《名利场》的记者
她最近完成了 她的第一本书《关于安娜》
安娜索罗金在狱中服刑40个月
她目前被拘留
在美国移♥民♥和海关执法局 等待驱逐出境
“全剧灵感 来自杰西卡普雷斯勒的报道”
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表