剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
我喜欢派对
I like a party.
你在给她的这次旅途附加犯罪意图
So you're attaching criminal intent to this trip.
她是商人
She's a businesswoman.
她在峰堡和国民城市银行有贷款申请
Her loan application was in with Fortress and City National Bank.
她只是在等钱到账
She was waiting for the money to come through.
那伯克希尔哈撒韦 只是一场预热活动?
So Berkshire Hathaway was just a pre - celebration?
谁会选择在奥马哈庆祝啊?
Yeah. Uh, who celebrates in Omaha?
我25岁的时候 我认为的乐趣是拉斯维加斯、迈阿密
You know, when I was 25, my idea of fun was Vegas, Miami.
但你不是安娜
But you're not Anna.
这个富人的节日简直像银行家的天堂
This rich people money festival is like banker heaven.
精明、集体、排外 相当于是 沃伦巴菲特一年一度的科切拉音乐节
Savvy, collective, exclusive. This is Warren Buffet's annual Coachella.
她偷飞机就是 为了和全世界最有钱的男人一起玩?
She steals a plane to hang out with the richest men in the world?
据称而已 或许她有资金呢
Allegedly. Maybe she had the funds.
艾伦相信她有 所以他才 动用人脉为安娜德尔维基金会工作
Alan believed she did. That's why he was working his contacts for ADF.
峰堡随时准备出手 卡拉特拉瓦在做建筑规划…
Fortress was ready to bite. Calatrava was doing the architectural plans...
接着说 别看这边
Keep talking, just look over there.
她只需要最后一步 交易就可以完成了
All she needed was one last step, and that deal would have closed.
我的天
Jeez.
好吧 别动
Okay, don't move.
我之前干过这个 你保持别动
I've done this before. Just hold still.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
我的天!
Jesus!
好些了么?
Better?
不疼了 真的不疼了
The pain is gone. It's actually gone.
我爱你
I love you.
结婚九年 俩孩子
Nine years of marriage, two kids.
通行证
Passes.
谢谢
Thank you.
您无法参加此活动
You don't have access to this event.
但我有票
But I have a ticket.
这只是会议的票
That's a conference ticket only.
您没有本活动所需的凭证
You don't have the credentials for this event.
但我的名字肯定在名单上
But my name will be on the list.
没有名单 只看对应的通行证
No list, just the right pass.
回头来找我们?
Want to catch up with us?
没问题 我处理一下 里边见
Uh, sure, let me just fix this. I'll see you there.
再扫一遍
Scan it again.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
女士 您能靠边站吗?
Ma'am, could you step aside?
你好
Hi. Um...
稍等
One second.
怎么了?
Yes?
安娜 还好吗?
Anna, how's it going?
大卫 什么事?
David, what is it?
好消息 你的 贷款申请已经交给了承销商
Good news. Your loan application is with the underwriters.
我们进入下一步
We're through to the next step.
他们要求一笔十万美元的保证金
They've asked for a good faith deposit of 100K
然后才能启动尽职调查
just to proceed with the due diligence.
对你来说不是问题吧?
That won't be an issue for you?
不是 当然不是
No. Of course not.
我让彼得马上汇过去
Uh, I'll have Peter wire that right away.
- 安娜 不需要惊慌 - 我要失去公园大道281号♥了
Anna, there's no need to panic. - I'm going to lose 281 Park.
他们已经不耐烦了
They're already getting impatient.
我现在在美国没有十万美元
I don't have 100K in the US right now.
我的钱都困在欧洲
All my money is stuck in Europe.
- 我不能失去这栋建筑 - 安娜 冷静
I can't lose my building. - Anna, calm down.
我们还有国民城市银行
We still have City National Bank.
先把峰堡放一边
Let's park Fortress for now.
国民城市银行的雷吉会为你提供贷款
Reggie at CNB will come through for you with the loan
然后你就能搞定租约
and you'll be able to secure that lease.
我想让你和我共事 我们会是一个很好的团队
I want you to work with me. We're a good team.
你可以进入我的董事会
You could be on my board at ADF.
谢谢你 安娜 这对我意义重大
Thank you, Anna. It means a lot.
不 别谢我
No. Don't thank me.
答应我就好 帮我处理这个问题
Just say yes, and help me fix this.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
德尔维女士 我正准备给你打电♥话♥
Ms. Delvey, I was about to call you.
为什么要这么久?都好几周了
What's taking so long? It's been weeks.
我们试图完成尽职调查
We tried completing our due diligence.
我们联♥系♥了 慕尼黑的瑞银和彼得亨内克…
We reached out to UBS in Munich and Peter Hennecke...
他把材料都发你了 邮件都抄送了我
He sent you everything. I was copied on those emails.
是的 但有些文件有些模糊
Yes, but some of those documents were a little vague.
抱歉 我的承销商 没有被说服 他们一直在推迟
I'm sorry, my underwriters couldn't be convinced. They kept pushing back.
他们拒绝继续你的贷款申请
They, uh, they declined to proceed with your loan application.
你说过贷款会到账的 艾伦 你说过雷吉会帮我的
You said they'd come through, Alan. You said Reggie would help me out.
- 还有其他选择 - 不 没有了!
There are other options. - No, there aren't!
我要那栋建筑
I want that building.
告诉你 我要 公园大道281号♥ 只能是那里
I told you, I want 281 Park. It can only be 281 Park!
安娜 你得冷静
Anna, you have to calm down.
不 他们会把我的那栋建筑给别人
No. They're going to give my building to someone else.
他们想让我失败
They're trying to make me fail.
没人想让你失败
No one wants you to fail.
我以为你是站在我这边的 艾伦
I thought you were on my side, Alan.
是的啊
I am.
我们共同面对
We're in this together.
我应该怎么办?
What am I going to do?
我应该怎么办 艾伦?
What am I going to do, Alan?
我爸会觉得我很没用
My father... My father will think I'm useless.
我会加入你的董事会 你一定要相信我
If I'm going to be on your board, you have to trust me.
我去和雷吉谈
I will talk to Reggie.
回家吧
Go home.
我来处理 好吗?
I'll handle this, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only one I can trust.
彼得 你能向我 保证那笔钱会汇来吗?
Peter, can you guarantee me that that money is coming in?
保证安娜的汇款会到账?
That Anna's wire transfer will arrive?
当然了 你言下之意是什么?
Of course. What are you suggesting?
款项已经汇出了
The transfer has already gone through.
有什么不对吗 艾伦?
What's wrong, Alan?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
承销商一个劲地推后
The underwriters pushed back hard.
针对她的财富来源 我们无法找到满意的解释
We couldn't satisfactorily account for the origin of her wealth.
这姑娘是谁?
Who is this girl?
你对她有把握吗?
Are you sure about her?
雷吉 这太让人失望了
Reggie, this is disappointing.
我可以向你保证 她背后有巨额财富
I can assure you there is significant wealth there.
不然我为何同意进入她的董事会?
Why else would I agree to be on her board?
我束手无策
My hands are tied.
我不应该告诉你
I shouldn't be telling you this,
但是峰堡的大卫 已经启动尽责调查 准备批贷
but David at Fortress has already started due diligence and will approve.
安娜德尔维基金会 请到了安德烈巴拉兹等名人加入
ADF has added André Balazs and other big names.
她将拿到大量资金 足够维持五年运营
She's going to have backing to float within five years.
我应该怎么做来弥补错误?
What can I do to make this right?
为表示诚意
As a show of good faith,
我想为您开设一个 国民城市银行的账户
I'd like to open an account for you at City National Bank.
鉴于您在美国从事的活动
Given your activities in the US,
我们想提供 二十万美元的即时透♥支♥额度
we'd like to extend an immediate overdraft facility of $200,000.
现在您就可以把这笔钱取走
You could withdraw that money right away.
我想让您明白 我们十分重视您的业务
I... I want you to understand that we value your business
我个人将确保您拥有所需要的一切
and I'll personally ensure you have everything you need.
我想修复我们的关系
I want to mend our relationship.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
您在这里签字 我们会立刻在您账户里存入二十万
If you'll sign here, we'll deposit the $200,000 in your account immediately.
各位!
Guys!
过来看
Get over here.
我查了她的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I went through her credit card bills.
这姑娘在电♥信♥公♥司♥买♥♥了好多东西
Our girl made several purchases from Telefonica.
什么公♥司♥?
What's that?
一个欧洲的电♥话♥运营商
A phone operator in Europe.
安娜花一百美元 买♥♥了一张虚拟手♥机♥卡
Anna spent $100 on a virtual SIM card.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表