剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
We don't know when her cards will be sorted.
可能要花好几天
It could take days.
- 我们不能丢下她 - 可以的
We can't just leave her. - Yes, we can.
现在情况不妙
This is a bad situation.
他们拿着我单位的美运卡
They have my Vanity Fair AmEx.
别管美国运通卡了 回家之后可以补办一张新的
Forget the AmEx. You can get a new copy when you get home.
你去打包行李 我的东西已经基本上打包好了
You go pack our bags. My stuff's mostly together already.
我去找辆车
I'll go get us a car.
那我怎么和安娜说?
What do I say to Anna?
瑞秋
Rachel.
- 嘿 - 瑞秋
Hey. - Rachel.
诺亚告诉你了吗? 我爸要给我安娜德尔维基金会的钱
Did Noah tell you my dad has given me money for ADF?
是吗?那太好了
He is? That's amazing.
太棒了
It's so amazing.
今晚
So tonight,
我们要在餐厅来一顿20道菜的晚餐
we're going to have the 20- course meal at the restaurant.
要吃龙虾和鱼子酱
We'll have lobster and caviar
还要香槟
and champagne,
如果他们没有我们想要的
and if they don't have what we want,
那就让直升机空运过来
then we could just helicopter it in.
你的银行
Did your bank
把事情都处理好了?
sort things out?
去他妈的银行
Fuck my bank.
他们太他妈无能了
They're so fucking incompetent.
我爸会把酒店钱汇给我
My dad will wire me the money for the hotel,
但他这几天在游艇上 我联♥系♥不到他
but I can't reach him on the yacht for a couple days.
但我们会没事的
But we'll be fine.
好吧 那就好
Well, that's great.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
安娜 我真的很想和你庆祝 但…
Anna, I really want to celebrate with you, but...
我感觉不太舒服
I'm not feeling well.
我觉得可能染上和凯西一样的病了
I think I might have caught whatever Kacy had.
凯西是食物中毒
Kacy had food poisoning.
你如果也是食物中毒 那你早应该感觉到了
If you had what she had, you would have already felt it.
好吧
Yeah.
我不知道
Um, I don't know.
可能是胃出了点儿毛病
Maybe it actually was a stomach bug.
瑞秋
Rachel.
别走
Don't go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我必须走
I have to.
好吧 如果你
Well, if you're
真的要离开
gonna leave,
这些混♥蛋♥应该安排你坐直升机去机场
these assholes need to take you to the airport on a helicopter.
他们至少欠我们这个
They owe us at least that.
拜托了
Please.
瑞秋 你知道吗 我来给他们打电♥话♥
Rachel, I'll... You know what, I'll call them.
喂?
Hello?
能用一下你们的直升机吗? 我们得送个人去机场
Can we use your helicopter? We need to take someone to the airport.
什么叫你们不行?必须送!
What do you mean you can't? We have to!
我不…
I don't...
- 我的天 - 你没事吧?
Oh, my God. Yeah. - You okay?
你呢?
Are you?
那安娜又在摩洛哥待了多久?
So how much longer was Anna in Morocco for?
直到我接到电♥话♥ 给她买♥♥回来的机票
Until I got that phone call to fly her out,
所以她多待了一周
so another week.
想到她孤零零的在那里 我还是稍微有点心痛
It does break my heart a little bit thinking about her there all alone.
在某个时刻 她意识到自己没出路了
At some point, she realized she had no way out
只能刷瑞秋的信♥用♥卡♥
except to charge Rachel's credit cards.
她把账都记在我卡上了
She put it all on my cards.
身份验证数据什么的
The whole authentication data thing.
拉玛穆尼亚酒店不在乎 他们试图恐吓我们
La Mamounia didn't care. They were trying to intimidate us.
因为我换了卡 所以两张卡的卡♥号♥♥他们都有
Because I switched them, they had numbers for both cards.
宝贝 发生了什么?
Whoa, baby. So what happened?
凯西 她刷爆了我的信用额度
Kacy, she maxed out my personal card
然后花了我《名利场》的那张卡 我没来得及挂失
and then she charged my Vanity Fair card before I could cancel it.
一共六万两千美元
$62,000 combined.
天呐
Holy shit.
妈的
Damn.
是啊
Yeah.
除了睡在你那里的那一晚
So other than your place that one night,
你知道她回来之后都睡在哪吗?
do you know where she was staying when she got back?
我知道她当时想在哪里睡
I know where she tried to stay.
喂
Hello.
杜克女士 德尔维女士又来找您了
Ms. Duke, Ms. Delvey is here to see you again.
安娜在我的大堂等了五个小时
Anna waited in my lobby for five hours.
整整五个小时
Five long hours.
我差一点就让她得逞了 好几次
And I came close to cracking. Several times.
但瑞秋拦住了我
But Rachel wouldn't let me.
她现在就在楼下
She's downstairs right now.
瑞秋 她说她会等
Rachel, she said she'll wait.
那贱女人在等我出去
The bitch is waiting me out.
那你就等她先出去
Then you wait her out.
不能让她赢
You can't let her win.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我没吃的了怎么办? 她可能会在楼下等很久
What if I run out of food? She could be down there for a long time.
凯西 你能做到
Kacy, you can do this.
知道为什么吗?
You know why?
不知道
No.
因为你是个臭婊♥子♥
Because you are a bad bitch.
我的天 瑞秋 我这可是认真的
Oh, my God, Rachel. This is serious shit.
没错 所以我想听你这么说
Exactly. Which is why I want to hear you.
告诉我你是个贱女人
Tell me you're a bad bitch.
我是个贱女人
I'm a bad bitch.
我想听你声音大一些
I want to hear you louder.
凯西!
Kacy!
我是个贱女人
I'm a bad bitch.
再大点声!
Louder!
我他妈的就是个贱女人!
I'm a bad fucking bitch!
你知道吗 不管说是宇宙
You know, call it the universe,
还是随便你怎么说
call it whatever you want,
但有力量支撑着我
but it had my back.
它带我离开摩洛哥
It got me out of Morocco,
也帮我找到了真朋友
and it found me a real friend.
瑞秋是个好人
Rachel's a good person.
圣培露
Ooh. Pellegrino.
能给你倒一点吗?
Can I pour you some?
请便
Please.
拜托 瑞秋抛弃了安娜
Please, Rachel abandoned Anna.
对安娜落井下石
Kicked her when she was down,
把她孤身一人扔在国外
and left her alone in some foreign country.
有免费午餐的时候 瑞秋很乐意自称为安娜的朋友
Rachel's happy to call herself Anna's friend when it meant free shit,
比如去摩洛哥旅游 但一旦出现困难…
trips to Morocco, but as soon as times got tough...
某些朋友
Some friend.
但是 朋友
But does a friend
会在未经允许的情况下 花另一个朋友的信♥用♥卡♥吗?
charge another friend's credit card without permission?
看来你还没有采访过瑞秋?
So you still haven't interviewed Rachel?
为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
到时候你就知道了 我没在场 但我知道
You'd see. I wasn't there, but I know.
瑞秋主动提供了她的卡
Rachel offered her card.
瑞秋就是这样的人
That's how Rachel was.
她就想显示自己 也能消费得起 她自己掏的卡
She liked to show she could keep up. She offered.
这需要某种…
That takes a certain kind of...
算了
whatever.
我从没想过别人会给我付钱
I don't ever assume someone else is picking up my check.
我总想的是 账单要到期了 这就是生活
I always assume a bill's coming due. That's life.
天下没有免费的午餐 所以我不替她难过
Nothing's free. So I don't feel sorry for her.
她去旅行 她掏的卡
She went on the trip, and she offered.
如果不想付钱 那就别掏
Don't offer if you don't want to pay.
订两个相邻的套房♥
I mean, it might just be more ideal
可能更理想 这样大家都有空间
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表