剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
with the National Labor Relations Act in any disciplinary inquiry.
而且 你们未能告知我
Also, you failed to inform me
我可以拥有独♥立♥代表
that I could have an independent representative.
- 这可能… - 这是法律规定
That might be... - It's the law.
刚才那算什么?
What was that in there?
我必须保护自己
I'm standing up for myself.
至于内芙 她不是…
剩下的进度如何?
How's the rest going?
七千字 有五千字比较有灵感
Seven thousand words, five thousand good ones.
其他的呢?
And the other thing?
还是没灵感
Still dry.
这可是21世纪的曼哈顿
This was Manhattan in the 21st century.
金钱的力量比以往任何时候都大
And money is more powerful than ever.
很少有城市居民会在遇到
Rare is the city dweller who, when presented with an opportunity
突如其来的财富时 不去抓住它
for a sudden and unexpected influx of cash, doesn't grasp for it.
当然 钱的背后往往都有附加条件
Of course, this money almost always comes with strings attached.
但是 每个人都会伸手
Still, everyone makes the reach
因为在这里 钱是唯一永远不嫌多的东西
because here, money is the one thing no one can ever have enough of.
韧性来之不易 但资本却到处都是
Resilience is hard to come by, but not capital.
也许可能已经发生了
Maybe it could have happened.
在这座城市里 每天都有
In this city, where enormous amounts of invisible money
大量无形货币交易…
trade hands every day...
为什么不行?为什么是这个姑娘?
Why not? Why this girl?
他们指出 她又不是非常漂亮
She wasn't super hot, they pointed out.
或者特别有魅力
Or super charming.
她甚至都算不上友善
She wasn't even very nice.
她是如何说服
How did she manage to convince
那么多冷静、成功人士的?
an enormous amount of cool, successful people?
安娜看着纽约的灵魂 意识到
Anna looked at the soul of New York and recognized
如果用亮眼的东西 分散人们的注意力
that if you distract people with shiny objects,
给他们看看你有钱
show them money,
他们真的就会看不到其他任何东西
they'll be virtually unable to see anything else.
而且这事 真是太容易了
And the thing was, it was so easy.
很好
It's good.
我无异议
I don't disagree.
但我们还是有 凯西的问题 法务说我们需要她
But we still have a Kacy problem. Legal says we need her.
我给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her.
天啊
Oh, God.
不
No, no, no.
不
Uh... - No, no, no. No. No, no.
安娜德尔维 基金会运作 公园大道281号♥ 纽约
托德斯波德克
- 你好 - 是我 你还好吗?
Yes. - It's me. You good?
当然了
Sure.
我现在要去法♥院♥
I'm heading to the court house now.
上午10点见?
See you by 10:00 a.m.?
我现在出发
I'm leaving now.
安娜 要准时
Anna, be on time.
法官不会对迟到仁慈的
The judge does not take kindly to lateness.
我说了我现在出发 再见
I said I'm leaving now. Bye.
- 你好 - 凯西 我需要一个答复
Hello. - Kacy, I need an answer.
这都是因果报应
This is all bad karma.
凯西 我真的没时间了
Kacy, I don't have time any more.
让我讲述你的真♥相♥吧
Let me tell your truth.
文章里不能出现我的名字
I don't want my name in it.
好的 我会引用你的话 但不提你的名字
Okay. I'll use your quotes, but your name is out.
不能写任何能猜到是我的内容
Nothing that identifies me.
我答应你
You have my word.
你会被描述为培训师
You'll be described as the, uh, trainer.
培训师
The trainer.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
她同意了
She's in.
匿名 但同意了
Unnamed. But in.
天啊 来人给他们按个电梯
God. Somebody get an elevator for them.
斯波德克先生
Mr. Spodek.
- 我们情况怎么样? - 什么?
How are we doing? - What?
她刚才是不是问我们情况怎么样?
Did she just ask how are we doing?
- 去你♥妈♥的♥ - 薇薇安
Fuck you. - Vivi.
我们今天不生孩子
We are not having a baby.
她说得有道理 我们不生
She's got a point. We're not.
但你还能喊出来 去你♥妈♥的♥ 说明你状态不错
But if you can still tell me to fuck off, you're good.
- 看吧?状态不错 - 不 才不是 状态不好
See, we're good. - No, we're not. We are not good.
抱歉 法官大人 她一定是出了什么事情被耽误了
I'm sorry, Your Honor. Something must have happened to delay her.
她是个善良的孩子…
She's a sweet kid...
一个喜欢不付钱的善良孩子
A sweet kid with a penchant for not paying for things.
我要给你的客户签发逮捕状
I'm issuing a bench warrant for your client.
此案休庭
This case is adjourned.
你她妈在哪呢?
Where the hell are you?
签名
- 存钱? - 是的 麻烦了
Deposit? - Yes, please.
收款人 安娜德尔维 15000美元
73号♥支行 联合广场第14街
122号♥支行 糖山第92街
我想取钱
I would like to make a withdrawal.
现金?
In cash?
没错
Yes.
您想要50美元面值的吗?
Would you like that in 50s?
再来几张20面值的吧
Throw in some 20s too.
宫口开了10厘米
We're at ten centimeters.
母亲的血压有点低
Pressure's a little low on mom.
婴儿有点心动过速
Baby's a tad tachycardic.
出现晚期减速
And now we're getting late decels here.
薇薇安 我们现在把孩子生出来
Vivian, let's get this baby out now.
- 现在? - 就是现在
Now? - Right now.
我太累了 晚一点吧
I'm really tired. Maybe later.
薇薇安 现在!
Vivian, now!
杰克
Jack.
她一出现宫缩 你就让她使劲
The second she has a contraction, get her to push.
好的
Okay.
来把椅子
Chair please.
对 使劲
Yeah, push. Push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push, push.
使劲
Push, push, push, push. Push, push, push. Push, push. Push, push, push.
好累啊
Tired.
- 快停下 - 停不了
Make it stop. - No stopping.
你没问题的
You got this. You got this.
不行 我不行了
No, I'm done.
- 我今天不生孩子 - 哈里斯医生
I'm not having a baby today. - Dr. Harris.
我看到了
I see it.
杰克 她必须这样做 不然我们就去手术室
Jack, she has to do this or we go to the OR.
你明白吗?让她使劲
Do you understand? Make her push.
听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
你要输了
You're losing.
- 你现在就要输了 - 你是…嘿
I mean, you're losing right now. - Are you... Hey.
你现在就要输了 而你从不输
You're losing right now, and you don't lose.
你要赢 对吗?
You win. Right?
你可以的
You can do this.
对 很简单 你可以的
Right. This is easy. You can do this.
大家都可以的 告诉我为什么 薇薇安
Anyone can do this. Tell me why, Vivi.
薇薇安 告诉我原因
Vivi, tell me why.
- 因为有人甚至在田间产婴 - 没错 有人甚至在田间产婴
Because people squat in fields. - That's right. People squat in fields.
我并不特别
I'm not special.
你并不特别 加油
You are not special. Come on.
我得干活了
I need to do the work.
干活
Do the work. Do the work.
我需要你为我再最后使一次劲
I just need you to push. One last time for me.
- 我并不特别 - 你并不特别
I am not special. - You are not special.
- 我并不特别 - 你并不特别
I am not special. - You are not special.
我并不特别!
I am not special!
使劲 薇薇安 使劲
Push, push, push, Vivian, push, push, push.
使劲 薇薇安
Push, Vivian. Push, Vivian.
遵从自己的内心 瑞秋威廉姆斯
Stand in your power, Rachel Williams.
约翰杰伊刑事司法学院
威廉姆斯女士 感谢您耐心等待
Ms. Williams, thank you for waiting.
有什么能帮忙吗?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表