剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
Who exactly did you talk to, and what they say?
我没带笔记本 所以说不清楚
I don't have my notes, so I can't say exactly.
如果是媒体访问 他们会允许你带纸和笔记本
On a media visit, they let you bring in papers and notebooks.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
他们有提到你的穿着打扮
They were talking about things like how you dress.
全都是截然不同的描述
Totally varying descriptions.
你知道为什么会这样吗?
Do you have any idea why that would be?
那是你的约会习惯吗?
Or your dating habits?
接下来这个比较严重
Here's a big one.
有关你们家的钱从哪来 每个人都跟我说了不同的版本
Everyone told me a different story about where your family money comes from.
如果我们能澄清…
If we could clear...
如果是媒体访问 他们甚至允许你带录音设备
On a media visit, they even let you bring a recording device,
而且我们的访问时间 不限于40分钟 因为是贵宾
and our visit time isn't limited to 40 minutes because it's VIP.
你搭了那辆公交车 难道你不知道贵宾访问的操作吗?
You rode that bus. Don't you know how VIP works?
我知道 但贵宾访问是有规则的
I do know, but VIP comes with rules.
如果要申请媒体访问 我必须提交一份正式的书面申请
For a media visit, I would have to put in an official written request
然后等待批准 这可能需要几周的时间
and then wait for approval and that can take weeks.
有时候 贵宾的待遇不一定更好
Sometimes, VIP isn't better.
安娜 你可以回答这些问题吗?
Anna, can you answer any of these questions?
稍微解释一下
Just talk a little bit
为什么每个人对你的描述都不一样?
about why everyone has a different description of you?
我有个问题
I have a question.
好的
Okay.
我看了一些关于你的事迹
I read some stuff about you.
很多人都看过关于我的事迹
Lots of people have read some stuff about me.
- 这并不是问题 - 我有个问题
That's not a question. - Well, I have a question.
好的
Okay.
- 怎么了? - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
不 你的表情是怎么回事?
No, why is your face like that?
好吧 你查过我的资料 看了一些关于我的事迹
Fine, you looked me up and you read some stuff about me,
然后现在你有个问题要问我
and now you want to ask me a question.
这又不是新鲜事 我通常会被问道 “报道里的孩子怎么了?”
That's not new. I usually get either "What happened to the kid in the story?"
“他在哪里?”
"Where is he now?"
或者“彭博集团 是不是真的给了我一个工作机会
Or I get "Did Bloomberg really offer me a job
然后在事情曝光后又撤回了?”
and then after everything came out, take it back?"
通常都是以不同的方式问这几个问题
It's always some version of one of those.
然后 没错 我可以告诉你 他们撤回了那个工作机会
And, yes, I can tell you they took the job back,
然后 不 我不知道那个孩子怎么了
and, no, I don't know what happened to the kid.
我有回答到你的问题吗? 因为我很想继续聊你的事
That answer your question? Because I would love to move on to you.
那并不是我想问的
That wasn't my question.
你想问我什么?
What do you want to ask me?
我在网上看了一些关于你的事迹
I looked at some stuff about you from the Internet
我看到了一些照片
and I see some pictures,
然后我就想你穿的是什么?
and I wonder what do you wear?
你为什么穿成那样?
Why do you dress like that?
那…
Like...
那样?
Like that?
你穿的是什么?你看起来很穷
What are you wearing? You look poor.
这是件挺不错的…
This is a nice...
我怀孕了 孕妇装很难…
I'm pregnant. Maternity clothes are hard to...
我来监狱穿得很随便
I'm dressed down for prison.
不 你得穿好点的衣服
No, you need to get better clothes.
你可以买♥♥斯卡利亚、海莱娜 迪奥、华伦天奴
You could get Scalia, Herrera, Dior, Valentino,
还有香奈儿的平底鞋也很不错
mmm, maybe, and Chanel makes perfect flats.
你的脚太肥了 不适合穿高跟鞋
Your feet are too fat for heels.
但这身打扮不合格 你看起来穷困潦倒
But this, no. You look broke- ass.
安娜 你穿的是什么?工作服吗?
Anna. You're wearing, what are those? Coveralls?
虽然我人在监狱 但我还是 给它配了配饰 而且还熨过了
I'm in prison, but I still accessorized it and had it pressed.
安娜 你可以回答我的问题吗?
Anna, can you answer some of my questions?
我还没同意接受你的采访
I haven't agreed to be interviewed by you yet,
但还是 那个词叫什么来着…
but still, mmm, what's the words...
私自谈谈
On background.
安娜
Anna.
托德告诉我麦考要给我一份认罪协议
You know, Todd told me McCaw's offering me a plea deal.
我在考虑 那是个不错的选择
I'm considering it. It's pretty good.
我可能会接受
I might take it.
我也不想这么做 但这可能是明智的选择
I hate to, but it could be the smart way to go.
- 安娜! - 再见
Anna! - Bye.
贵宾的待遇肯定比较好 薇薇安
VIP is always better, Vivian.
只要你愿意接受那些麻烦就行
You just have to be willing to do the work.
我就事论事
I stuck to the facts,
我列出了认罪协议的所有细节 让她来决定
I laid out all the details of the plea agreement and let her decide.
接受认罪协议还是上庭 这是她的选择
Take the plea or go to trial, her choice.
- 然后呢? - 她在考虑
And? - I mean, she's thinking about it.
好
Yes.
她决定后会给我打电♥话♥ 所以…
She's gonna call me when she knows what she wants to do. So...
你想让她怎么做? 你希望她会怎么决定?
What do you want her to do? What do you hope she'll do?
如果她接受认罪协议 我就不用审理这个案子了
If she takes the plea, I don't have to try the case.
庭审会比较好吗?
Is it better to go to trial?
是的 如果我能赢的话 对我们俩来说都好 我能赢就太好了
Yeah, if I win, for both of us. It's amazing if I win.
但是如果我输了…
But if I lose... - Hmm.
认罪协议比较安全
The plea, it's... it's safer.
至少安娜知道她什么时候能出来
Anna at least knows when she's going to get out.
我也知道我没做什么 害到她在里面待久一点
I know I didn't do anything to keep her in there longer.
我也不会在公众面前受打击
Publicly, I don't take a hit.
这样对安娜的未来更好吗?也许吧?
Is that better for Anna's future? Maybe?
我真的不知道自己支持哪个做法
I mean, I honestly don't even know what I'm rooting for.
就像艾姬和冰棒
It's Aggie and popsicles.
她一直都不知道 自己想要紫色还是红色的
She never knows if she wants purple or red,
所以她让布莱恩选 在他做出选择的那一刻
so she lets Brian choose, and the minute he does,
她就感觉到了 她要么开心 要么生气
she gets a feeling. She's either happy or mad.
安娜会做出选择
Anna will make a choice.
然后你就会知道自己的感受 到底希望怎么做
And then you'll know how you feel, one way or the other.
我知道
I know.
你觉得我们能在我们的床上睡吗?
Do you think we'll get to sleep in our bed?
不行
No.
那婊♥子♥在玩弄你的心理
The bitch is psycho screwing you.
- 巴里! - 看开一点吧
Barry! Stories come, stories go.
那个小妞是个疯子 在找能够任人鱼肉的对象
Chick is a nut job looking for a pound of flesh.
那是汉尼拔莱克特的作风 羔羊在尖叫之类的
That's some Hannibal Lecter, lambs- are- screaming shit.
我们这位清醒的朋友想说的是
What our woke friend means to say
那位年轻女子可能有心理健康问题
is that the young woman may be suffering some mental health issues.
我知道的只有她私下跟我说的事 我不能用这个做报道
All I have is what she said on background. I can't do the story with that.
那我应该怎么做?我不会放弃的
So what do I do? I'm not giving up.
我不会进去告诉保罗说他赢了 我会做反性侵的报道
I'm not going in there and telling Paul that he wins, I'll do #MeToo.
所以怎么办?我要回去 说服她同意接受我的采访
So what? I go back there and convince her to say yes to giving me the interview.
怎么了?
What?
这样不够
That's not enough.
问题不仅是她需要接受你的采访
It's not just that she needs to give you the interview.
我没说过以下的话 我从来没说过!
I didn't say this, I never said this!
而是她必须拒绝那个协议
But she needs to not take the deal.
不要对她说那种话 那么做不道德
Don't you say that to her. That is unethical.
但他说得对 你需要时间
But he's right, you need the time.
你得一遍又一遍地采访她
You need to interview her over and over again.
你需要把故事建立起来 跟线人谈谈
You need to build a story, talk to sources.
再跟她谈谈 你需要在她身上花很多时间
Come back to her again. You need time with her.
但她要是接受协议 她就完了
But she takes the deal, she's gone.
你们俩都完蛋了…应该说是你…
Both of you... Viv, you're...
对
Yeah.
显然 她不能接受协议
Obviously, she can't take the deal.
你需要她上法庭 没有庭审 就没有报道
You need the trial. No trial, no story.
你们在说什么?
What are you talking about?
就算她接受协议 我还是有时间采访她的
I still have time with her if she takes the deal.
如果她接受协议会怎么样?
If she takes a deal, she's what?
立刻被送去北部服刑?
Immediately sent Upstate to serve her time?
你不可能每周 开两、三、四个小时的车
You're not going to be able to drive two, three, four hours
往返监狱去见她
to and from some prison every week to see her.
我可以这么做 为什么不能?
I can do that. Why can't I do that?
我知道我们都假装没这回事
I know we all pretend like it's not happening,
但你确实知道很快就会有个孩子
but you do actually understand that a baby's going to come
从你的私密处蹦出来 对吧?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表