剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
见惯不怪了
Happens.
我没注意到她的家人有没有在法庭上
I didn't notice if she had family in the courtroom.
无可奉告
I have no comment.
- 我什么都没问 - 但你打算问
I didn't ask for one. - But you were going to.
我在想你知不知道 她到底是怎么卷入这些事的
Just wondering if you have any idea how she got mixed up in all of this.
无可奉告
No comment.
那些都是相当严重的指控
Those are some pretty serious charges
涉及到世界上最大的两家银行 更不用说峰堡投资集团了
and they involve two of the world's largest banks, not to mention Fortress.
峰堡是真正有实力的私人股本公♥司♥
Fortress is true power player private equity.
那可不是一般26岁的人会玩的沙箱
That is not a sandbox most 26- year- olds would ever play in,
他们甚至都不知道它的存在 但她却参与其中
would ever even know existed, but she did.
她是怎么知道峰堡集团的?
How did she know Fortress?
无可奉告
No comment.
我只是…我真的很希望 有个机会能跟安娜坐下来谈谈
I just... I would really love an opportunity to sit down with Anna.
那是不可能的
That won't happen.
《邮报》已经有两篇报道 称她为“自封名媛”
The Post has done two stories calling her a "wannabe socialite."
没有人会看《邮报》
No one reads The Post.
陪审员会看《邮报》 而《邮报》在取笑她
Jurors read The Post, and The Post is making fun of her.
愚蠢的社交名媛?他们大错特错了
Dumb socialite? There's no way they have it right.
那个女孩才不蠢 我不知道怎么形容 但绝对不是愚蠢
That girl is not dumb. I don't know what, but not dumb.
- 听着 我… - 她该得到澄清自己的机会
Look, I... - She deserves to have her story told.
一个采访 我只要求你和她谈谈
One interview. All I'm asking is that you talk to her.
让她自己决定
Let her decide.
你是谁?
Who are you?
薇薇安肯特 薇薇安
Vivian Kent. Vivian.
薇薇安肯特 薇薇安
Vivian Kent, Vivian.
我会继续往这个方向走 你不准跟来
I'm going to keep walking in this direction, and you are not.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我一个人坐在满是孕妇的候诊室里
I was sitting in a waiting room full of pregnant women, by myself.
我真的非常、非常抱歉
I'm so, so, so sorry.
我整个下午看起来像个
I spent the afternoon looking like some
猥亵怀孕癖的变♥态♥似的 待在哈里斯医生的办公室里
molesting pregnancy fetish pervert to everyone at Dr. Harris' office.
叉子
Forks.
我再次向你道歉
Again, I am sorry.
- 我只是忙得忘了 - 不够
I just... just got caught up. - Not enough.
那是个很好的题材 安娜真的是…
It's a good story. Anna's really a...
我不知道 她值得关注
I don't know. She's remarkable.
安娜入狱了 你知道什么值得关注吗?
Anna's in jail. You know what's remarkable?
自动自觉地为自己的事负责
Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps, working for what you have,
按预约时间去做超声波检查
showing up to ultrasound appointments.
这篇报道绝对值得 错过一次生殖器检查的预约
This was worth missing an appointment about genitals.
好吧
All right.
你说吧
Go.
峰堡投资集团
Fortress.
没钥匙谁都进不了的峰堡投资集团 而唯一的钥匙就是金钱或权力
No one gets into Fortress without keys, and the only keys are money or power.
如果安娜做到了 那就意味着她有惊人的金融才能
If Anna did it, she displayed some amazing financial talents.
就算她没做到
Even if she didn't do it,
她仍然有惊人的金融才能
she displayed some amazing financial talents.
而且她是纽约上流社会的一员
Plus, she was in New York society.
那可不是一般人能接触的世界
That's, like, a closed world.
要么她是真的属于那里 要么她就是混进去的
Either she truly belonged there or she fooled her way in.
不管怎样都是个了不起的报道
One way or the other it's a real story.
你应该看看保罗那张脸 “华尔街反性侵运动”
You should've seen Paul's face. "Wall Street, # MeToo." Bleurgh!
你知道 你没必要忍♥受保罗
You know, you don't have to put up with Paul.
我的天啊 饶了我吧
Oh, my God, please don't start.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
也许你把事情看得太严重了
maybe you're overestimating how big a deal it was.
我没有
I'm not.
好吗?别说了
Okay? Drop it.
我只是想帮忙
Just trying to help.
亲爱的安娜 我是《曼哈顿杂♥志♥》的专栏作家
Dear Anna, I'm a features writer at Manhattan Magazine.
我看过一些关于你的报道
I read a bit about your story.
报纸上的报道对你不公平
The papers have not done you justice.
我能找到几个细节非常扣人心弦
The few details I can find are so compelling
我相信这故事背后 肯定还有不为人知的事
that I'm sure there has to be more to the story.
我知道这一切背后 有个聪明有趣的女人…
I know there is a brilliant and interesting woman behind...
“聪明有趣”?
"Brilliant and interesting"?
太夸张了?
Too much?
拍拍马屁能让你无往不利
Flattery will get you everywhere.
…这一切背后有个聪明有趣的女人
...brilliant and interesting woman behind all of this.
如果你愿意的话 我希望和你见面 讨论一个潜在的报道
If you are amenable, I would love to meet and talk for a potential story.
我希望你在目前的情况下一切安好
I hope you're doing okay under the circumstances
希望我们能很快见面 以下是我的电♥话♥号♥码
and that we can meet soon. My phone number is below.
致上最诚挚的问候 薇薇安肯特
Best regards, Vivian Kent.
什么…
What...
喂?
Hello?
是的 我愿意接听 来自赖克斯岛监狱的电♥话♥
Yes. Yes, I will accept a call from Rikers Island.
喂 我是薇薇安肯特
Hello, this is Vivian Kent.
薇薇安 我是安娜德尔维
Vivian. It's Anna Delvey.
赖克斯
赖克斯岛
赖克斯岛
纽约管教局
把拇指放在扫描仪上
Place your thumb on that scanner.
去等一辆标有“罗西”的公交车
Go wait for the bus marked Rosie.
- 又是公交车? - 这里有很多公交车
Another bus? - A lot of buses here.
通行证
Pass.
请问需要等多久?
Wondering how long the wait will be?
需要多久就多久
It takes as long as it takes.
只是因为宝宝饿了
It's just 'cause the baby gets hungry.
需要多久就多久
It takes as long as it takes.
今天天气真好
It's a nice day.
拜托 斯波德克 这是我的私人时间
Come on, Spodek, I'm living my life.
你来干什么?有什么可以电♥话♥说
Why do you come here? There are phones.
因为你需要看看这张脸
Because you need to see this face.
看看这张脸 有谁能拒绝这张脸呢?
Look at this face. Who could say no to this face?
你真想让我当着你孩子的面 回答这个问题吗?
Want me to answer that in front of your kid?
凯瑟琳 你不会想接这个案子的
Catherine, you don't want to try this case.
但我确实想这么做 她是一名罪犯
Oh, but I do. She's a criminal.
她在城里最大的银行和酒店进行盗窃
She stole from the biggest banks and hotels in the city.
只是涉嫌 而且大家都讨厌银行 大家都认为酒店收费过高
Allegedly. And everyone hates banks and everyone thinks hotels overcharge.
- 那根本是胡… - 胡搅蛮缠!
That is a load of bull... - Shorts!
有人总是重复各种各样的话 所以是“胡搅蛮缠”
Someone repeats all kinds of words, so "bull- shorts."
胡搅蛮缠 好吧
Bull- shorts, fine.
托德 拜托
Todd, come on.
她让这些银行和酒店难堪
These banks, these hotels, she embarrassed them.
我不能撤诉 否则上头会拿我开刀的
I can't drop the charges, SI would have my head.
而且我也不想撤诉
Also, I don't want to.
她反映了美国现在所有的问题
She is everything that is wrong with America right now,
而且她还不是美国人
and she's not even American.
没人会给她定罪的
No one's going to convict her.
她是罗宾汉 她是个民间英雄
She's Robin Hood, she's a folk hero.
她是一个小…
She's a little...
骗子
bit of a scam artist.
她是个甜美的好女孩
She's a sweet, nice girl.
这是性别歧视 安娜就是一副罪犯的模样
Now that is sexist. Anna is what a criminal looks like.
不管怎样 我觉得这次你看错了
I don't think you have this one right, for what it's worth.
但没关系 我试过了 爸爸试过了 对吧?
But okay, I tried. Daddy tried, right?
爸爸试过了
Daddy tried.
法庭见
See you in court.
托德 你有没有想过 帮她找另一个律师?
Todd, have you thought about helping her get a different attorney?
不 凯瑟琳 我没想过
No, Catherine, I have not.
我没有侮辱你的意思 真的 你知道的
I don't mean to be insulting, I don't. You know me.
只是 我知道你擅长打什么官司 我也尊重你 但并不是这种
It's just, I know your wheelhouse and I respect it, but it's not this.
我只是为你担心
I'm concerned.
麻烦你了 凯瑟琳
Flake you, Catherine.
有超过11000页的证据开示
There are over 11,000 pages of discovery.
我的法律团队有七个人
I have seven people on this legal team.
这是个无底深渊 我只是想给你一条生路
This is deep water. I'm trying to throw you a lifeline.
怎么说?
What?
我会给你一份认罪协议 你拿给她
I'll get you a plea offer, you take it to her,
我们尽快了结这一切
we close this whole thing up quickly.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表