剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
另外还有一件事
Oh, and there's just one more thing.
我想我们还没有 记录到您的付款方式
Um, I don't think we have a payment method on file for you yet.
你们接受汇款吗?
Do you take wire transfers?
你敢信吗?
Can you believe this?
这泳池太炫了
Ooh! Dope pool.
她说我应该去洛杉矶看她 就好像我们还是朋友一样
She said I should visit her in LA, like we're still friends.
好像她从没偷过我六万美元
Like she didn't steal 60 grand from me.
- 警♥察♥不是在处理了吗? - 警♥察♥没用
Ain't the cops on that? - Cops are useless.
我真不敢信她就在那里的泳池边
I can't believe she is out there by a pool
而我在这里躲避信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥的电♥话♥
while I am here dodging calls from my credit card company.
我听说 如果你合法地改名 他们就没办法强迫你付钱
I heard, if you legally change your name, they can't make you pay that.
怎么了?冷静!我只是想帮忙
What? Chill! Just trying to help.
你倒是很容易冷静 毕竟她把你的钱还了
Easy for you to chill, she paid you back.
你现在怎么这么冷静?
And how are you so calm right now?
我只是不想让安娜 再从我这里拿走任何东西
I'm just not letting Anna take anything more from me.
不再拿走我的时间 不再占据我的注意力
No more of my time, no more of my attention.
我真希望像你一样淡定 你一点都不生气
I wish I had your Zen, you're not angry at all.
愤怒有这样一个特点
Here's the thing about anger.
当你生气时 你只是别人故事中的角色
When you're angry, you're just a character in someone else's story.
但当你放下愤怒 你就夺回了自己的故事
But when you let your anger go, you reclaim your own story.
再次成为你自己的主角
Become your own protagonist again.
我意思是 妈的 你刚才看到了吗?
I mean, fuck. Did you see that?
看着好像他要把我的头扯下来似的
It looked like he was going to tear my head off.
我觉得他只是感到尴尬
I think he was just embarrassed.
一个防御性那么强的人 肯定有很多事情要隐瞒
A man that defensive must have a lot to hide.
他的家人被记者骚扰
His family was being harassed by reporters.
- 我觉得你不应该… - 你能想象他是个父亲吗?
I don't think you should... - Can you imagine him as a father?
我想我弄错了
I'm thinking I've been getting this wrong.
如果安娜成为现在这样
What if Anna didn't become who she is
不是因为她父亲 而是因为她不听父亲的呢
because of her father, but in spite of him.
如果是他逼她卖♥♥身呢?
What if he pimped her out?
这样很多就能解释得通了 比如她为什么从不谈论自己的过去
It would explain a lot, why she never talks about her past.
以及她对性的态度有多奇怪
How weird she gets about sex.
她还迷恋年长男人
Her fixation on older men.
奥茨、丹尼罗斯、艾伦里德!
Oz, Danny Rose, Alan Reed!
薇薇安 我觉得我们刚才看到的 是一个面临很大压力的男人
Vivian, I think what we just saw was a man under a lot of stress.
一个生活艰苦、非常疲惫的人
A tired man living a hard life.
你不像我一样了解安娜
You don't know Anna like I do.
安娜肯定不是 出生在无聊的生活环境之下
A boring life doesn't produce Anna.
我待会儿去找你
I'll find you later.
薇薇安
Vivian.
纽约被榨干了
New York is so washed.
如今 所有顶尖艺术学院的 毕业生都直接从耶鲁前往洛杉矶
These days all the top art school grads head straight from Yale to LA.
所以 是啊
So, yeah.
所以我才想把基金会设在这里
That's why I'm thinking of setting up my foundation out here.
好吧
Um... Okay.
总之 我们刚才 讨论的是激进的自我同理心
So anyway, we were discussing... ...radical self- compassion.
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
瑞秋 你终于 给我打电♥话♥了 小贱♥人♥ 我想你
Rachel, you finally called me, bitch. I miss you.
你知道吗?我也想你
You know what? I miss you too.
是吧 你就应该想我
Well, yeah, you'd better.
我其实是在洛杉矶 参加《名利场》的新体制峰会
So, I'm actually in LA for the Vanity Fair New Establishment Summit,
而且 安娜
and, Anna,
我知道最近我们之间
I know things have been tense
关系很紧张
between us lately,
但我知道你是个好人
but I know you're a good person
也知道你都是好意
and that you always mean well. - Aw.
我希望咱俩能一起吃个午饭?
I was hoping we could meet for lunch?
过去的就让它过去吧 重新开始?
Let bygones be bygones. Start fresh?
我的天啊 好啊 一定
Oh, my God. Yes, please.
其实我是在马里布的一个地方
I'm actually at this place in Malibu.
如果我把地址 短♥信♥发给你 你能来接我吗?
If I text you the address could you come pick me up?
当然了 我马上就到
Of course. I can be there in a bit.
好的 再见 待会儿见
Okay. Bye. I'll see you.
- 抱歉 我迷路了 - 妈妈 爸爸
I'm sorry. I'm lost. - Mama. Papa.
- 我马上走 - 爸爸
I'm going. - Papa.
你就是那个写我们女儿的人?
You're the one who wrote about our daughter?
我觉得你最好进来吧
I guess you'd better come in.
每天进行自我肯定 能够提醒自己的价值
Using your daily affirmations is a reminder of your own value.
大家应该看一些长♥期♥的结果
You should see some results in the long term.
我得走了 约了午餐
Uh, I've got to go. I've got a lunch.
斯帕戈现在还火吗?
Uh... - Oh, is Spago still a thing?
安娜 你不能走 这是康复中心
Anna, you can't just leave. This is rehab.
又不是说这里是监狱
It's not like it's prison.
帕萨基酒店 马里布 泳池 - 网球场 - 健身中心 - 静思园
瑞秋 你在哪呢?
Rachel, where are you?
我就在这呢 你出大门 我就在拐角处
Just come out of the gate. - I'm just round the corner. - Oh.
安娜索罗金娜?
Anna Sorokina?
搞他妈啥?我是要见朋友
What the fuck? I'm supposed to meet my friend.
瑞秋?瑞秋!
Rachel? Rachel!
瑞秋!
Rachel!
纽约签发了针对你的逮捕令
There's a warrant out for your arrest in New York.
什么?我…
Well... What? I...
我带她上楼
I'll just take him upstairs.
喝啤酒吗?
Beer?
当然了
Oh, sure.
他说很抱歉 刚才在餐厅对你大喊大叫
He says he's sorry for yelling at you in the restaurant.
你们这些人围在周围 压力太大了
There has been a lot of stress with all of you around.
我们这些人?
All of who?
你以为只有你?
You think you're the only one?
每天都有 电子邮件、电♥话♥、敲门
Every day. Email, phone call, knocking at door.
安娜德尔维 德尔维!
Anna Delvey. Delvey!
我从没听过这个名字
I've never heard that name.
那是她自己编的?
So she just made the name up?
你觉得她是从哪想到的这个名字?
Where do you think she got it from?
不行 我们不能这样做
No. We are not doing that.
不接受采访
No journalism.
嘿 这不能都怪我
Hey, this isn't all on me.
如果我没写她 也会有别人写的
If I hadn't written about her, someone else would have.
她是你们的女儿 她做了坏事 现在她出名了
She's your daughter. She did bad things and now she's famous.
这跟我们有什么关系?
What do we have to do with that?
这正是我想知道的
That's what I'm trying to find out.
听我说 我很抱歉擅自闯入 但是…
Look, I'm sorry for trespassing. But...
只是我听到这些谣言
it's just I heard all these rumors.
谣言 好吧 总是有谣言
Rumors, yeah. Always rumors.
自从我们搬来 总有人说“俄♥罗♥斯♥人很吓人”
Since we move here, always "scary Russians."
是的 她在冰箱里卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥
Yes, she sells heroin in refrigerator.
他们在后院埋着苏联的金子
They have got Soviet gold buried in back yard.
谁知道呢?也许我把 拉斯普♥京♥的鸡♥巴♥放在橱柜里了
Who knows? Maybe I've got Rasputin's penis in cupboard somewhere.
现在 女儿又成了犯罪主谋
And now, daughter is criminal mastermind.
但这一条是真的
Except that one's true.
她肯定是从哪里学到的 对吗?
And she had to learn it somewhere, right?
我只是想知道是哪里
I'm just trying to figure out where.
请坐
Please.
你是位母亲?
You are a mother?
刚当母亲几个月
Couple of months now.
把她父亲和我 都想象成怪物 这样更容易一些
It's easier to imagine her father, to imagine me, as monsters.
人们更愿意相信怪物生的也是怪物
It is better to believe monsters make monsters.
因为我们以为 是我们自己创造了孩子
Because children, we think we make them.
以为是我们塑造了他们 创造了他们成为什么样的人
We think we shape them and we create who they become.
因为我们为他们付出 爱他们、引导他们
Because we do for them, and we love them, and we guide them.
但不是的
But no.
孩子不是我们塑造的
We do not make them.
孩子只是由父母 赋予了生命 而非人格
Children do not come "from." They come "through."
所以她一直就是这样的
So she was always like this.
你知道吗 有的时候
Do you know, sometimes,
你会有像我家伊万一样的孩子 他们的灵魂就是你的灵魂
you have a child like my Ivan and their soul is your soul.
也有的时候 你会有个孩子…
And sometimes you have a child that...
她只是同一屋檐下的陌生人
she's a stranger under your roof.
安娜就是个陌生人 她一辈子都这样
Anna was a stranger. Her whole life.
一个冷酷的陌生人
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表