剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
帮我找到瑞秋威廉姆斯 大陪审团的证词
and find me the Rachel Williams grand jury testimony
十分钟前我就问你要过了
I asked you about ten minutes ago.
我的天
My God.
安娜有粉丝团了 他们现在开始网暴我了
I mean, Anna's got groupies. They're starting to troll me now.
等我站在证人席上 情况只会更糟糕 真♥他♥妈♥的
It'll only get worse when I get up on the stand. Fuck.
我需要换个身份
I'll need to change my identity.
他们能找到我的住址吗? 他们知道我在哪里工作
Can they find where I live? They know where I work.
你害怕了
You're scared.
- 你是罪犯吗? - 不是
Are you a criminal? - No.
- 谁是罪犯? - 她是
Who is? - She is.
- 你背叛了朋友的信任吗? - 没有
Did you betray your friend's trust? - No.
你趁她脆弱时 将她推入火坑了吗?
Leave her high and dry at a moment of weakness?
没有
No.
- 谁这样做了? - 安娜
Who did? - Anna did.
- 那现在谁应该感到害怕? - 安娜
Who should be scared right now? - Anna should.
- 现在谁应该藏起来? - 安娜
Who should want to hide right now? - Anna should.
说对了
Amen.
但还是 如果…
But still, what about...
如果我作证后 所有人都恨我呢?
Everyone's going to hate me after I testify.
你会恨自己吗?
Will you hate you?
捍卫你的真♥相♥
Stand in your truth,
因善良而坚强 讲出你的故事…
fortified by kindness, and tell your story...
你个臭婊♥子♥
you bad bitch.
麦考女士 我等得头发都白了
Miss McCaw, I'm not getting any younger.
大众请瑞秋德罗什威廉姆斯作证
The people call Rachel Deloache Williams.
德罗什
D - E - L - O - A - C - H - E
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎
And welcome.
好的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我知道你最近很不容易
I know this hasn't been an easy time for you.
- 你住在哪里 瑞秋? - 西村区
Where do you live, Rachel? - The West Village.
- 你在哪里上的大学? - 凯尼恩学院
Where did you go to college? - Kenyon College.
你为什么来纽约?
Why did you come to New York?
我想成为一名作家 想为《名利场》工作
I wanted to become a writer. And to work at Vanity Fair.
- 那你成功了吗? - 成功了
And did you? - I did.
自从来纽约之后 你用 多长时间得到了《名利场》的职位?
How long did it take to obtain a position there after arriving here?
- 三个月 - 能给我们讲讲是怎么做到的吗?
Three months. - And could you tell us how?
我在《名利场》 接受了一位女士的讯息式面试
I got an informational interview with a woman who worked there
我们俩似乎一拍即合 但我后来没收到回复 所以…
and we seemed to hit it off, but I didn't hear back so...
我寄了一张手写的勿忘我便条
I sent a hand- written forget- me- not note with,
还寄了一本蠢蠢的诗歌♥书
like, this book of kind of dorky poems
还又送了一盒茶 请她别忘了我
and a box of tea asking her to keep me in mind.
我第二天去面试 转天就开始工作了
I went in and interviewed the next day and started the day after.
威廉姆斯女士 在我们听你详细诉说陷入困苦的深渊
Miss Williams, before we go down the rabbit- hole of your horrible hardship
努力得到索罗金女士的还款之前
and struggle in your attempt to be reimbursed by Miss Sorokin,
我希望你可以向法庭讲一下
I was hoping you'd tell the court
这整段经历是如何影响你的生活的
how this experience has affected your life.
我的生活?没问题
My life? Sure.
说实话 钱的问题 以及她给我的工作和家庭
Honestly, the money, the stress she caused me with my work,
带来的压力 尽管那段经历非常可怕
and family, as horrible as all that was,
我感觉这一切最终都会过去 但…
I feel like it will all pass eventually, but...
但…
But...
你以前和被告关系很近
you were close with the defendant.
是的
Yes.
这就是你当初信任她 保护她、帮助她的原因吗?即使…
Is that why you trusted her, defended her, helped her even when...
我爱安娜
I loved Anna.
我对她一心一意
I was devoted to her.
我之前很支持她 是她的好朋友
I was supportive, I was a good friend to her.
很好的朋友 明白吗?
A very good friend, you know?
所以 当她突然 变成一个冷酷、恶毒的人
So when suddenly she became this vicious person
愿意让我承担 丢掉工作 甚至坐牢的代价
willing to let me lose my job and possibly go to prison
就为了用我公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥ 解救她因奢侈生活而陷入的危机…
for using my company card to help her in a crisis, all for her lavish lifestyle...
老实说 我不知道 自己还能否再相信任何人
I honestly don't know if I'll ever be able to trust anyone ever again.
让任何人再次进入我的生活
To let someone into my life ever again.
我也希望这种想法能改变 但我能明确感觉到现在的自己变了
Like, I hope that will change, but I can feel how different I am now.
非常害怕、脆弱…
How scared and vulnerable...
她让我经历的一切…
Like, everything she put me through...
那些谎言、压力和背叛 我知道自己最后肯定能撑下去
all the lies and stress and betrayal, I know I can survive
但我不知道 自己的这种不信任是否会改变
but I don't know if that ability to trust will ever change.
不知道还能否做回自己 能否再让别人走进我的世界
If I'll ever be myself again. If I'll ever be able to let someone in.
能否去爱
To love.
你需要缓一会儿吗?
Do you need a moment?
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事 请继续
I'm okay. I'm okay. Please.
能告诉陪审团 你为什么 选择将这段糟糕的经历变现吗?
Could you tell the jury why you chose to monetize this awful experience?
因为债台高筑
Enormous debt.
而且 我发现 好像 这段经历挥之不去
But also, I found that I was kind of, like, stuck in my head.
在脑海里一遍一遍地重播
Replaying the scenes again and again.
所以我想唯一能做的就是写在纸上
So I thought, the only thing to do is to get it down on paper.
而且由我来讲述 自己的故事 这对我来说非常重要
And it felt very important to me that I be the one to tell my story.
别担心 明天我们会有机会提问她的
Don't worry, we'll get our crack at her tomorrow.
你会说俄语 是吧?
You speak Russian, right?
一点点
Some.
是的
Da.
索罗金先生 我是 托德斯波德克 您女儿的律师
Mr. Sorokin, this is Todd Spodek, your daughter's lawyer.
不管怎样 我不确定您在德国
So anyway, I'm not sure how much of the trial
对这次审判的进程了解多少…
you've been able to catch from Germany...
但我打电♥话♥是想
But I'm calling to see
看看您有没有重新考虑来现场
if you've reconsidered joining us in person.
- 没有 - 他说没有
Nyet. - He says no.
我听出来了
I got that.
瓦迪姆 是这样 你女儿有点心烦意乱
So Vadim, the thing is, your daughter is a little distraught.
这倒不是说 我们要输官司了 我们不会输
Which isn't to say we're losing, we're not,
但考虑到这种审判带来的压力
but given the stresses of a trial like this,
特别是还有这么多媒体关注…
especially with all this media attention...
家人是无可替代的
There's really no substitute for family.
她需要家人来现场支持
She needs her family here.
拜托了
Please.
这可是您的亲生女儿啊?
Your own daughter?
在国外受审
On trial in a foreign country.
瓦迪姆 我只是她的律师
I am just her lawyer, Vadim.
我不能同时当她爸爸
I can't be her father too.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我不能什么事都给她干了
I can't be everything for her.
他说“日安 再见”
He said, "Good day."
薇薇安 我们错过了什么? - 没错过安娜的闪亮登场 谢天谢地
Hey Viv, what did we miss? Uh, not Anna's entrance, thankfully.
错过了瑞秋一天的证词 不能再错过一天
Missed one day of Rachel's testimony, not missing another.
- 给你带了午餐… - 怎么来了啊 我可以告诉你们进展
Brought you lunch... - You can't, I can update you.
不是应该现在开始吗?
Wasn't it supposed to start by now?
半小时前就该开始了
Half an hour ago.
- 怎么延误了? - 不确定 托德不回复我
What's the holdup? - Not sure. Todd's not answering.
你试过打电♥话♥吗?
Well, did you try calling?
我觉得打电♥话♥比发短♥信♥更即时
I find it far more immediate than texting.
过分介入儿女生活 到现在我终于明白了是什么意思
Helicopter parenting. Never knew what that meant until now.
逗我呢吧 行吧
You've got to be kidding me. Okay.
女士们、先生们 我为延误深表歉意
Ladies and gentlemen, I apologize for the delay.
很显然 我们的被告拒绝出庭
Apparently our defendant is refusing to join us
因为她要处理 一些尚未解决的服装问题
while she sorts out some ongoing wardrobe issues.
问题?搞什么? 她要的衣服已经都给她了啊
Issues? What now? She got exactly what she asked for.
问题不是她拿到了什么衣服
It's not what she got.
而是拿到了多少
But how much she got.
看来轮到我去跑一趟H&M了
Guess it's my turn to make the H&M run.
- 跑一趟H&M? - 轮到她?
H&M run? - Her turn?
我要…只是…这可能要得一会儿了
Oh, I just... it's just, I... this could take a while.
你们最好先回去吧
You guys should probably get back
不然保罗 会把你们的位置都分给实习生
before Paul gives your desks away to the interns.
安娜 这些衣服有什么不对吗?
What is wrong with the clothes, Anna?
- 都脏了 - 那就穿这些
They're dirty. - Then wear these.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表