剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
No man, I appreciate it. Really.
那伦敦呢?我们还去吗?
What about London? Are we still going?
去
Uh, yeah.
目前的情况我们怎么处理?
What are we going to do about this situation?
- 这姑娘需要帮助 - 别担心 我们回头再聊
This girl needs help. - Don't worry. We'll talk about it later.
酒店见
Meet you at the hotel.
我又和他们见面
I met up with them.
也就是不到一小时之后
It wasn't even an hour later.
甚至都没到60分钟
Not even 60 minutes.
天啊 终于出来了 再晚十分钟 我们就得游泳穿过英吉利海峡了
God, finally. Ten more minutes and we'd have to swim the Channel.
- 你可以不带我们自己去 - 胡说 没有我 你们会迷路的
You could have gone without us. - Nonsense, you'd be lost without me.
没有药 你才会迷路 这是我听说的
You'd be lost without your pills, that's what I hear.
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
出什么事了吗?
Did something happen?
像你去翻看别人的行李这种事
Something like you rifling through people's bags.
查看别人的护照
Checking their passports.
他在开玩笑
He's joking.
蔡斯!
Chase!
告诉她
Tell her.
是他让我♥干♥的
He told me to do it.
是你让我♥干♥的!
You told me to do it!
你在耍我 天啊 你们俩混♥蛋♥
You're fucking with me. Oh, God. You fuckers.
我绝不会那样对你
I would never do that to you.
是他让我♥干♥的
He told me to.
- 蔡斯?告诉她 你个混♥蛋♥! - 搞砸了 瓦尔
Chase? Tell her, you fuck! - It's fucked up, Val.
- 这就是完全侵犯… - 是你让我♥干♥的!
It's just like a total invasion... - You told me to do it!
是你先求我 我拒绝了! 然后你又求我
You begged me. I said no! And then you begged me to.
不好意思 我这俩朋友发疯了
Sorry, my friends have gone insane.
真♥他♥妈♥离谱
Bat- shit crazy.
这种情况下就是需要这样的情绪爆发
This is exactly the type of outburst that is warranted in this situation.
你真让我失望
You're such a disappointment.
你天生富贵 心态不定
You're entitled and unstable.
而你 对这件事从头到尾都在撒谎
And you are straight- up lying about how all this went down.
是你翻了她的东西
You're the one who went through her shit.
太混♥蛋♥了 瓦尔 你就不能承认吗?
That's fucked up, Val. Can you not admit that?
你就他妈是个该死的混♥蛋♥
You are the fucked- up, fucking psycho asshole
是你让我查看她的护照的!
who told me to check her fucking passport!
- 先生 您必须马上离开 - 我很同意 他在利用你
Sir, you must leave. Now. - I couldn't agree more. He is using you.
你知道你在他眼里 只是一个行走的存钱罐
You know you're just a walking piggy bank in his eyes.
你快清醒吧 我们离开这里
Now come on and let's get out of here.
我们会错过火车的
We'll miss our train.
回头见 瓦尔
See you around, Val.
我的天 那场面一定很让人难过吧
Oh, my God, that must have been horrible.
会造成创伤
Traumatic.
在我的世界里 没什么能撑过一个季节
Nothing in my world lasts more than a season.
极简穿搭才是极具创伤性的
Normcore, that was traumatic.
但安娜为什么要那样背叛你?
But why would Anna turn on you like that?
我不理解
I don't understand.
别跟着我了 我有工作要做
Stop following me. I've got work to do.
你能给我蔡斯的联♥系♥方式吗?
Can you give me a contact for Chase?
等等!
Wait!
我还是不理解他们为什么要甩掉你
I still don't understand why they dumped you.
你什么都没做错
You did nothing wrong.
嘿
Hey.
他们让她穿着什么颜色?
What do they have her in?
橘色?
Orange?
灰色
Grey.
很好
Good.
好一点
Better.
♪ You know you gotta feel your destiny ♪
♪ And no one can tell you It's not meant to be ♪
♪ You're gonna make it Oh, you're gonna make it... ♪
这哔哔声
That beeping sound,
是宇宙发出的声音 在告诉你
that's the sound the universe makes to inform you
你把自己搞惨了
that you just fucked yourself really, really hard.
♪ I believe in you and me We about to get this money ♪
♪ I believe in you and me We about to get this money ♪
♪ Manifest the bag, the swag... ♪
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
♪ No one can see All the things you can see ♪
♪ And you know You gotta feel your destiny ♪
♪ And no one can tell you It's not meant to be ♪
♪ You're gonna make it Oh, you're gonna make it ♪
♪ You're gonna make it Oh, you're gonna make it ♪
赖克斯岛
♪ Make it, oh, you're gonna make it ♪
♪ You're gonna make it Oh, you're gonna make it ♪
♪ No one can see All the things you can see... ♪
检查
Check. Check. Check.
♪ And no one can tell you It's not meant to be ♪
♪ You're gonna make it Oh, you're gonna make it ♪
♪ You're gonna make it Oh, you're gonna make it ♪
纽约市惩戒部
♪ Make it, oh, you're gonna make it... ♪
♪ How bad do you want it? ♪
♪ How bad do you want it? ♪
♪ This bad, how bad? ♪
♪ This bad, how bad? ♪
您在此区域表示您同意接受搜身
并非裸身检查
史蒂文斯!
Stevens!
索罗金!
Sorokin!
索罗金!
Sorokin!
嘿!
Hey!
索罗金 叫你呢!
Sorokin, that's you!
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
我们得聊聊蔡斯
We need to talk about Chase.
是他让你陷入麻烦的吗?
Is he the reason you're in trouble?
还是说 你才是 我到处找不他的原因?
Or are you the reason why I can't find him anywhere?
我不需要和所有人交朋友
I don't have to be friends with everyone.
你以为这过程中有某种进化 就像电影之类的一样
You think that there was some evolution, like in the movies or whatever...
但其实自始至终我就是我
but I was always who I am.
嘿!
Hey!
我们得走了 要迟到了
We have to go. We're going to be late.
天呐 又怎么了?
God, what now?
索罗金?
Sorokin?
还是读索罗金呢?
Or is it Sorokin?
安娜索罗金 对吧?
Anna Sorokin, da?
- 我改了名字 那又如何? - 改了名字还是身份?
I changed my name, so what? - Your name or your identity?
有很多安娜索罗金
There are lots of Anna Sorokina.
但只有一个安娜德尔维
But only one Anna Delvey.
再说了 这名字更好听
Plus, it just sounds better.
更好听?比俄语名字更好听?
Better? As in, not Russian?
你搞什么? 你为什么要像个孩子一样不高兴?
What the fuck? Why are you sulking like a little baby?
那你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人?
So you are Russian?
我在那里出生的 谁在乎?
I was born there, who cares?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you? - Wh...
- 我们现在没时间搞这些 - 你还撒了什么谎?
We really don't have time for this. What else are you lying about?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
我没时间和你说这个!
I do not have time for this!
我没时间浪费在你身上!
I do not have time for you!
我已经为你提供了我的一切
I have offered you everything I have
但你却没时间告诉我你身份的真♥相♥?
and you don't have the time to tell me the truth about who you are?
你是谁啊?
Who are you?
我在构建一样东西
I'm building something.
一个家 在纽约 是艺术家、赞助者之家
A home. In New York. For artists, for patrons.
工作室空间 向公众开放 不断更换展品
Studio spaces, rotating exhibitions open for the public.
但也是同类中 最独特、最美妙的俱乐部空间
But also spaces for the most exclusive and fabulous club of its kind.
它将成为全球艺术界的巅峰
It will be the pinnacle of the global art world,
而我将站在那巅峰之上
and I will stand at the top of it.
当守门人和粘合剂
The gatekeeper and the glue.
我是谁?
Who am I?
这个俱乐部 这个基金会就将是我的身份
This club, this foundation will be who I am.
是我的内涵
What I am.
我必须建造这个东西
I have to build this
好让像我一样的 艺术家和人们终于能有一个家
so artists and people like me finally have a home.
一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
他们的归属之地
A place where they belong.
我的归属之地
A place where I belong.
你要阻碍我这么做吗?
Are you going to stand in the way of that?
还是要帮我?
Or help me?
现在告诉我 因为我不行
Tell me now because I can't.
说实话 我要做的事情太多
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表