剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
Oh, my God. Oh. Alan.
艾伦
Alan.
太爽了
That was amazing.
很爽吧?
It was, wasn't it?
交易完成了?
You close the deal?
差不多了
Almost.
很棒!
Ah, sweet!
看看你这一套霸气的操作 勇往直前
Look at you with your boss moves, leaning in and shit.
你的派对怎么样?
How's your party? - Ah.
你就像把《最后的晚餐》 轻描淡写为一顿晚餐
That's like calling the Last Supper a dinner.
我可是在打造一种 改变游戏规则的体验 堪比登月
What I'm creating is a game- changing experience. It's like the Moon landing.
那你的登月怎么样?
So how's your Moon landing?
我们燃爆全场
We're killing it.
你别告诉任何人 但走着瞧吧
You can't tell anybody, but watch this space.
我们称之为“Fyre节”
We're calling it "Fyre Festival."
Fyre 有个“Y”
Fyre. With a "Y."
Fyre节?
Fyre Festival?
有“Y”的那个Fyre? 这就是你那玩意儿的名字?
Fyre with a "Y"? That's the name of your thing?
在命理学中 字母“Y”非常罕见且十分重要
The letter "Y" is rare and important in numerology.
你认真的?
You're serious?
薇薇安?
Viv?
你在里面吗?
You in there?
不在
No.
她她妈偷了一架喷气式飞机
She stole a fucking jet.
什么?
What?
安娜偷了一架喷气式飞机
Anna stole a fucking jet!
解释一下
Explain.
你知道这是女士洗手间吧?
You know this is a ladies room, right?
我刚在这里撒过尿
I was peeing in here.
性别已是过时概念 撒尿才是普遍存在
Gender is an outdated concept, urine is universal.
安娜偷了一架喷气式飞机
Anna stole a fucking jet.
她知道了
She knows. She knows.
- 你告诉她了? - 我正在说
Did you tell her? - I'm trying.
我们有“刀锋”的证人陈述
We have Blade's witness statements.
安娜包了一架三万五千 美元的私人飞机带她去奥马哈
Anna chartered a $35,000 private plane to take her to Omaha.
她是怎么付得起的?
How did she afford that?
你没告诉她?不对
You didn't tell her? - No.
安娜偷了一架喷气式飞机
Anna stole a fucking jet.
听我说 安娜没付钱 没银行卡 没汇款 什么都没有
Listen, Anna never paid, no card, no wire. Nothing.
她真的偷了一架飞机?
She actually stole a plane?
“刀锋”正在提起诉讼 正在和地区检察官合作
Blade is pressing charges, and working with the DA,
说她骗了他们
saying she scammed them.
怎么能做到偷一架飞机啊?
How do you steal a fucking plane?
我连达美航♥空♥的宽敞座位都骗不到
I can't scam extra legroom seat from Delta,
但这孩子居然能骗到 一架私人飞机带她去奥马哈 厉害
but this kid is scamming a private jet to Omaha. Kudos.
奥马哈有啥?
What's in Omaha?
谢谢
Thank you.
你的贷款申请已经通过了第一关
Your loan application passed the first stage.
我们将进展到尽职调查 并把这项工作圆♥满♥完成
We'll move on to due diligence and get this whole thing wrapped up.
敬安娜德尔维基金会和峰堡
To ADF and Fortress.
敬共创与众不同的事业
To building something special.
我有一种很好的预感
I have a good feeling about this.
我全心全意帮助你实现想要的一切
I'm all about helping you achieve whatever you want.
好的 这话我喜欢
Well, I like the sound of that.
下周末你有安排吗?
What are you doing next weekend? You want tickets for Berkshire Hathaway?
想要伯克希尔哈撒韦的票吗?
是巴菲特的那个会议吗?
Warren Buffet's thing?
沃伦巴菲特 她参加了沃伦巴菲特 伯克希尔哈撒韦的会议
Warren Buffet. She went to Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway conference.
向天发誓 我笔记里写了
Swear to God. I have it in my notes.
我真心喜欢她
I really do like her.
我想知道的是 究竟如何偷一架飞机?
What I want to know is, how do you steal a fucking plane?
“刀锋” 罗伯特维森塔尔
- 你好吗? - 这位是罗恩惠顿
How's it going? - And this is Ron Wheaton.
一家私人飞机供应商的首席执行官
CEO of a private jet service.
奥马哈飞机? 罗恩你好 我是安娜 大卫引荐的
♪ Now it must be the season To get things clear ♪
♪ 'Cause ain't no wallflowers Bloomin' round here ♪
我要去奥马哈参加 巴菲特的会议 需要一架小飞机
♪ Get uprooted While you suit it and boot it ♪
♪ If you decide to toot it I'll catch it like chair ♪
能帮忙吗?改天约酒 安娜
♪ Throw it in the air like leer Receive real caution... ♪
- 兄弟 这是下一代苹果手♥机♥吗? - 测试版 老兄
Dude, is that the next iPhone? - Beta testing, man.
♪ Caramel cream and chocolate brown ♪
回复
♪ Found my way up heavens high ♪
刀锋团队- 转:奥马哈飞机?如下 协助德尔维女士使用所需飞机
♪ And I don't really think I can come back down ♪
♪ Now, what's up What's up? ♪
发送
♪ Cook it up, you a good cook, good cook ♪
♪ Pull it out the oven Too hot, drop that... ♪
飞机到位了
The plane is here
但她并没有提供信♥用♥卡♥ 汇款也一直没有到账
but she didn't supply a credit card and the wire transfer hasn't arrived.
你知道 我们不能 让任何人在没付款的情况下飞
You know we can't let anyone fly without payment.
你看到罗恩的邮件了?
You read Ron's email?
写得清清楚楚 “协助德尔维女士使用所需飞机”
It says right here, "Assist Ms. Delvey with the required plane."
规定就是规定
The rules are the rules.
她是首席执行官的好朋友 他说“协助她”
She's buddies with the CEO. He said "assist her."
你想告诉老板的朋友 她不能飞吗?
Do you want to tell the boss's friend she can't fly?
不好了
Oh, shit.
飞机不错啊 安娜
Sweet ride, Anna.
感谢载我们一起
Thanks for bringing us.
没什么大不了的 反正你们也要去 人越多越好
Well, it's nothing. You were headed there anyway. More the merrier.
德尔维女士?德尔维女士
Ms. Delvey? Ms. Delvey.
- 德尔维女士 - 怎么了?
Ms. Delvey! - What?
不好意思 您的汇款没到账
I'm sorry, um, your wire didn't come through.
查一下你们的系统 钱我已经汇出了
Check your systems. The wire has been sent.
- 但… - 我着急参会 你们联♥系♥一下罗恩
But... - I have meetings to get to. Talk to Ron.
- 你给罗恩打电♥话♥ - 你打
You call Ron. - You call Ron.
那她就带走了一架飞机?没付款
So she just took a plane? No cash down.
她要去沃伦巴菲特家 肯定付得起钱
She was going to Warren Buffet's house. She had to be good for the money.
我告诉他们让她飞吧 汇款肯定会到账
I told them to let her fly, the wire would arrive.
她认识所有厉害的人 也总是出现在各种恰当的场合
She knew all the right people, she was in all the right places.
有钱人不在乎钱 我以为她是个有点糊涂但很有钱的人
Rich people are careless with money. I figured she's ditsy, but loaded.
那你现在能让我走上这架飞机吗?
So you'd let me just walk on to a jet, right now?
当然不行
Hell no.
无意冒犯 但你显然是个平民
I mean, no offense, but you are clearly a civilian.
好吧
Great.
你今天非常有活力啊
You're really moving today.
我感觉很棒
I feel great.
对了 感谢推荐
By the way, thanks for the recommendation.
安娜可是个明星
Anna is a star.
谁?
Who?
安娜德尔维 你那个德国女继承人
Anna Delvey, your German heiress.
要开会员俱乐部
Opening the members club.
你们谈成了?
Oh, that worked out?
我以为你认识她家里人?
I thought you knew her family?
不是的 是有一次在派对上认识的
Nah. Met her at a party once.
肯定是给过她名片
Must have given her my card.
好吧 我们拉上了峰堡 弄一笔四千万美元的贷款
Well, we've got Fortress on the hook for a $40 million loan.
年收入流将超过两亿美元
Looking at an annual revenue stream of upwards of $200 million.
这还是在俱乐部全球扩张之前
And that is before the clubs expand globally.
不错 你能吃这单生意吃到死了
Sweet. You'll be billing for this thing until you die.
这你说对了
You've got that right.
别忘了我的分成
Don't forget my cut.
分成?
Cut?
什么分成?
What cut?
我得习惯一下坐私人飞机
I could get used to this.
等你像我一样到处旅行时
When you travel as much as I do,
就会发现 私人飞机比商业飞机方便很多
it's so much more convenient than commercial.
我们即将开始降落至奥马哈
We are about to begin our descent into Omaha.
请系好安全带
Please fasten your seatbelts.
- 我们应该翘掉这场会议 对吧? - 对
We should blow the conference, right? - Yeah.
真正的贵宾不在这里参会
The real VIPs aren't here for the conference.
- 我们是来参加派对的 - 那场派对
We're here for the party. - One party.
沃伦巴菲特每年都会搞一场秘密派对
Every year Warren Buffet throws a secret party.
只有像比尔盖茨一样 真正重要的人才会被邀请
Only real important people get invited, like Bill Gates.
今年在动物园举办
It's at the zoo this year.
动物园?
A zoo?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表