剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
And Nora's credit cards?
你偷了吗?真的吗?
Did you? Really?
我喜欢这件内♥裤♥
I like this underwear.
拥有优质的衣服非常重要
It's always important to have quality clothing.
我做了一份募资简报 里边有完整的商业计划及我的团队
I made a pitch deck, you know, with my whole business plan, and my team.
在我们下次见面前你看看它 会对你很有帮助
It would be helpful for you to see it before we meet next.
谢谢你带的内♥裤♥
Thanks for the panties.
- 这是为了我给你客户买♥♥的内♥裤♥ - 什么?
For the panties I bought your client. - Excuse me?
- 我昨天买♥♥了内♥裤♥ - 我才不为她的内♥裤♥付钱
I bought panties yesterday. - I'm not paying for her panties.
我不是来报销的
I'm not asking for a reimbursement,
我是想让你意识到 我们是一个阵营的
I want you to realize that we are on the same side.
我给你客户买♥♥内衣 是因为我在乎这则故事
I am buying your client undergarments because I care about this story.
那你的表达形式也太奇怪了
That's a weird way of showing it.
我知道你也在处理她这一类的破事
And I know you are dealing with the same kind of shit from her.
或许不是内♥裤♥ 但是每天37次电♥话♥
Maybe not panties, but 37 calls a day.
她快把我他妈♥逼♥疯了 我累死了
She is driving me fucking crazy. I am exhausted.
让我来帮你
Let me help you.
让我加入团队
Let me be part of the team.
她说为安娜德尔维基金会 做了募资简报 说我应该看看
She said there's a deck she made for ADF, that I should see it.
她想让我看些东西
She wants me to see stuff.
没有律师会邀请记者 深挖自己的开示证据的
No lawyer is going to ever invite a journalist to dig into his discovery.
别啊 我知道 她干过一些坏事 但我不是…
Come on. I know she's done some bad shit, but I'm not...
但即便是最出色的律师有时也会犯错
But even the best lawyer slips up sometimes,
比如说喝杯咖啡休息的时候 说不定会丢下无人看管的开示证据
takes a coffee break, say, and leaves his discovery unattended.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
机密 索罗金 安娜
安娜德尔维基金会 纽约
历史
很清楚 很有说服力
Pretty clear and persuasive.
你何不再多花几周呢?
Why don't you take a couple more weeks?
创始人 安娜德尔维
我一直接到关于你的电♥话♥
I keep getting calls about you.
都是我的朋友 乔迪克兰史密斯 加百列卡拉特拉瓦 萨莎托马斯
From my friend, Jodie Kleinsmith, from Gabriel Calatrava, from Sasha Thomas.
似乎你谁都认识
It seems like you know everyone.
我确实认识一些人
I know a few people.
好吧 我们必须得给你找一处地♥产♥
Well, we must find you a property.
我想要公园大道281号♥
I want 281 Park.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表