剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
- 我们以他为傲 - 哈哈 快他妈闭嘴吧
We're very proud of him. - LOL. STFU.
- 你是在研究我的故事吗? - 没有
You researching my story? - No.
你在帮忙
You're helping.
我不需要帮忙 兰登给了我两周
I don't need help. Landon gave me two weeks.
- 给她看看我们的成果 - 好的 那么…
Show her what we have. - Okay, so...
我们把安娜的每一条图文
We put together every one of Anna's posts
与她朋友的图文相组合 这样就得到了安娜的时间线
and Anna's friends' posts and we get the Anna timeline.
安娜德尔维时间线
2011年 安娜索罗金离开德国的家
2011, Anna Sorokin leaves her home in Germany
前往伦敦 中♥央♥圣马丁学院进修时尚课程
to attend a fashion program at Central Saint Martins in London.
中途放弃 改奔巴黎
Ditches it immediately for Paris.
2013年 德尔维女士 在《紫色时尚》杂♥志♥实习
2013, Ms. Delvey is an intern working at Purple magazine.
她什么时候成了德尔维?
When exactly does she become Delvey?
这不可能说清楚 她说这是她妈妈的娘家姓
It's impossible to tell. She says it's her mother's maiden name.
我查过了 没戏
I checked. No dice.
这小妞不错 我们的付出值得
This chick is worth the price of admission.
2013年 德尔维女士在杂♥志♥实习
'13, Ms. Delvey, a magazine intern,
从法国到美国旅行 与同事在蒙托克度假
travels from France to the US for a vacation in Montauk with coworkers.
她肯定很享受
She must have dug it
因为她没有和其他人一起回巴黎
because she does not go home to Paris with everyone else.
8月13日 安娜抵达曼哈顿
On August 13th, Anna arrives in Manhattan.
你知道大概同一时间 还有什么抵达了曼哈顿吗?
Know what else arrived in Manhattan around that time?
埃博拉 巧合吗?不是的
Ebola. Coincidence? No.
- 闭嘴吧 - 你才闭嘴
Shut up. - You shut up.
几天后 她见到了瓦尔
She met Val a couple of days later.
他删除了关于她的所有照片
He deleted all his photos of her,
但如果对照着她的推送看看他的…
but if you look at his feed next to hers...
顶点酒吧 顶点酒吧 对上了
Acme Bar, Acme Bar. They line up.
如今的人们 时时刻刻都在网上度过
People these days, living every minute online.
隐私不存在了 但我只是刚刚开始
Privacy's over but I'm just getting started.
你肯定会喜欢这个 蔡斯的账号♥
You're gonna like this. Chase's Insta account.
8月26日 蔡斯发了一张国际象棋的照片
August 26th, Chase posts a photo of a chess set.
- 很棒 - 什么?
Nice. - What?
国际象棋是安娜 在账号♥里发的第一张照片
A chess set was the very first thing Anna ever posted to her account.
有点跟踪狂的意思了
Oh, that's a little stalker- y.
或者说是浪漫 一周后…
Or romantic. And a week later...
搞起来了!
Ah, we got busy!
从那一刻起
From that moment on,
蔡斯和安娜的推送几乎完美同步
Chase and Anna's feeds are almost perfectly synced.
旧金山 柏林 巴黎
San Francisco. Berlin. Paris.
一场环游全球的闪电式恋爱
A globe- trotting whirlwind romance.
旧金山 蔡斯的33岁生日
Los Angeles. Chase's 33rd birthday.
话题:给宝贝的蛋糕
#Cakeformybaby.
不错 很好
Okay, that's adorable.
他成了新晋的网红性感男孩 是下一个流量明星
He was the hot new futurist "it" boy with the next big click thingy.
他们四处旅行
They were everywhere.
所到之处都因为他们而出名
And wherever they were became somewhere.
有一阵子 安娜和蔡斯住在酒店
For a while, Anna and Chase lived in hotels.
唤醒 - 蔡斯西科尔斯基 蔡斯西科尔斯基 - 唤醒
谁会这么做啊? 住在酒店?像埃洛伊丝一样
Like, who does that? - Live in hotels? Like Eloise.
安娜会 而且蔡斯 和她一起住遍了全球各地的酒店
Anna did. And Chase lived with her, in hotels all over the world.
坐飞机周游世界 推广应用 享受生活
Jet- setting, promoting his app, living the life.
谁来付这些钱?
Who paid for all that?
都是蔡斯付钱
Oh, always Chase.
蔡斯的业务有新钱注入
Chase had new money coming into the business,
安娜25岁才能拿到信托资金 所以总是蔡斯付钱
and Anna wasn't supposed to get her trust money until 25, so always Chase.
直到那个夏天 他们和我住在一起 还有…
Until that summer they stayed with me, and...
好吧 和诺拉住一起
Well, stayed with Nora.
- 因为我和诺拉在一起… - 诺拉?
Because I stay with Nora, so... - Nora?
诺拉 我最好的朋友
Nora. My best friend.
诺拉目前在重新推广长衫
She's currently bringing back the kaftan.
等等 你说的是诺拉雷德福?
Wait, you're talking about Nora Radford?
就是那个诺拉雷德福吗?
As in, the Nora Radford?
对 我知道你在想什么 但情况是诺拉想让我陪着她
Yes. I know what you're thinking. But Nora wants me to stay with her.
时尚的代价是风格 而不是金钱
Fashion pays in style, not in hundreds.
诺拉非常有趣 她太他妈有钱了
Nora's incredibly fun. She's fucking rich.
而且 她比我的混♥蛋♥妈妈更爱我
And besides, she loves me more than my bitch mother ever did.
蔡斯和安娜呢?
Chase and Anna? - Right.
对 他俩待在诺拉家 我们的关系很好
Uh, they stayed at Nora's and it worked.
安娜和我在一起度过了我们的时光
Anna and I had our time together.
蔡斯和安娜在一起度过了他们的时光
And Chase and Anna had theirs.
深夜还在约炮软件上乱搞?放荡!
Late night screwing on Grindr? Slut!
你还敢侮辱我
Don't you dare try to shame me.
- 你自己还是一副高♥潮♥脸呢 - 别说了
You still have orgasm face. - Stop.
我喜欢他
I like him.
千万别和我说他是“真命天子”
Oh, please don't tell me he's "the one."
他不是在俄亥俄州长大的吗?
Didn't he grow up in Ohio?
你知道他基本上就是个农民吧?
You realize he's basically a farmer?
他很普通
He's normal.
我喜欢他这一点
I like that about him.
你确定农民泰德 不是看上了你的信托资金?
You sure Farmer Ted isn't after your trust fund?
蔡斯是我见过少数几个
Chase is one of the only people I've ever met
对我的钱不感兴趣的人
who doesn't seem interested in me for my money.
他什么钱都不让我付
He never lets me pay for anything.
他靠自己白手起家 这一点我很崇拜
He's self- made. That's something to admire.
得了吧 我才是白手起家
Please. I'm self- made.
所以我也非常崇拜你啊
Which is why I admire you so much.
那他们发生了什么? 瓦尔和安娜?还有这场环球旅行
So what happened with them? With Val and Anna? And all this globe- trotting.
为什么选择纽约
Why choose New York,
在这样一个最难的地方创业?
hardest of any of these places, to start a business?
这里可是纽约 如果能在这里成功 在哪里都能成功
Well, it is New York. If you can make it here, and all that.
或者是她为了蔡斯而来
Or she came here for Chase.
他是什么想法? 如果想了解她 要问她前男…
What's his take? If you want to know her deal ask her old...
不行 他不见了
No. He's out.
我找不到他 他的照片墙2016年就停更了
I can't find him. His Insta goes dark in 2016.
那她呢?
What about her?
2014年9月 伊维萨岛
September 2014, Ibiza.
安娜 蔡斯 还有这个非常漂亮的人
Anna, Chase and this very attractive person.
这是我认为的那个人吗?
Is that who I think it is?
塔莉娅马雷
Talia Mallay.
安娜德尔维和塔莉娅马雷相处过
Anna Delvey spent time with Talia Mallay.
好的 然后呢?
Okay, and?
塔莉娅同意了和我谈话
And Talia's agreed to speak with me
所以我需要你授权我前往汉普顿
so I need you to authorize travel to the Hamptons.
我可不给你掏 去汉普顿过产前蜜月的钱
I'm not paying for your baby- moon in the Hamptons.
只不过是租一辆车 在连锁汽车旅馆睡一晚而已
It's a rental car and one night in a chain motel.
你就不能给她打电♥话♥吗?
Can't you just call her?
给她打电♥话♥?
Call her?
对啊 有什么事 是给她打电♥话♥解决不了的?
Yeah, what is it that you can't get by calling her?
我没觉得自己要求的很多
I don't think I'm asking for a lot here.
我动用了无数关系 费尽口舌
It took tons of connections and convincing
才让塔莉娅马雷同意见我
to get Talia Mallay to agree to meet with me.
让她在经营 全球帝国的百忙之中挤出时间
To make time in her busy schedule running a global empire
给我解释一下 为什么拥有全球帝国的人
to explain why someone running a global empire
会和安娜这样的人交朋友
would be friends with someone like Anna.
我的编辑啊 我只是 需要你的一点帮助 帮我前往汉普顿
I just need a little bit of help from you, my editor, in getting there.
你知道我在尽力帮你
You know I'm trying to help you.
给我两周时间的可不是你 是兰登…
You didn't give me the two weeks, Landon gave me the two weeks...
我给了你华尔街的故事
I gave you the Wall Street story.
我给了你救赎
I offered you redemption.
一个能消除误会的大故事
A big story that would clear the air,
让你离多诺万拉姆的惨败远一点
put some distance between you and the Donovan Lamb debacle.
这是我能做到的极致
That's the best I can do.
我不知道你还想从我这里得到什么
I don't know what else you want from me.
我想要你别让我 求着你批准一笔小额开支!
I want you to not make me beg to get one tiny expense approved!
好吧
Okay.
如果你想吊死在 这棵假社交名媛的树上 随你吧
If this fake socialite is the hill you want to die on, so be it.
- 内芙 - 瑞秋
Neff. - Rachel.
怎么了?什么事?
So? What?
我去了法庭 安娜不接受认罪
I went to court. Anna's not taking a plea.
她要受审 这意味着 她要在赖克斯岛待上几个月
She's going to trial, which means she'll be in Rikers for, like, months.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表